• Ger

• Raphy23

• Starkboy

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, raven said:

Etd_hB7WgAcGUwt?format=png&name=medium

Ariana with two organic gp-approved hits :jonny6:

34+35’s callouts are not that great, especially for the next #1. 

Levitating at the bottom but Lonely at the top? Why aren’t sales and streaming reflecting this? 

Callouts are OVER.

32 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Callout scores need to be retired already as there is a CLEAR  disconnect between them and what the GP actually consumes. They have become too niche. Ritt Momney and AJR are not even in Spotify top 50 :rip:

There is not a disconnect, it is two different audiences. People who stream aren't the same as people who listen to radio, there is some overlap as always but for the most part they are two different groups of people. Itunes sales could be more correlated rather than streams

1 hour ago, Jaffery said:

There is not a disconnect, it is two different audiences. People who stream aren't the same as people who listen to radio, there is some overlap as always but for the most part they are two different groups of people. Itunes sales could be more correlated rather than streams

It is obvious that pop fans don't prefer Bang! over Levitating so yeah maybe it reflects the audience that listens to some stations but this audience is niche and iss becoming increasingly irrelevant so it makes this chart absolutely pointless

Not surprised about Body. It's the definition of tiktok song. Megan can do so much better. 

Body is exactly what a typical pop radio listener doesn't like, especially with that chorus.

I'm still shocked about Levitating callouts, and Golden one too now :huh:

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Body is exactly what a typical pop radio listener doesn't like, especially with that chorus.

I'm still shocked about Levitating callouts, and Golden one too now :huh:

Body is great except for the atrocious chorus so yeah. It’s so repetitive and annoying 

2 hours ago, hellocory said:

Golden tanking :rip: 

What? Its potential at 82 is only 2 less than Adore You. Its positive is a bit low and will hopefully increase as the song rises on the radio but it's doing fine in other metrics. 

A song like Holy debuted with a 78 potential and a 33.1 net positive and then started rising. Golden could go the same way. It's too early to tell. 

Edited by SignificantOther

5 hours ago, Jaffery said:

This. 

The way Levitating just STARTS on radio has been jarring even for me.

I still like the song but radio mixing is nawt it.

My Ex Best Friend!!! Future Pop #1 :duca:

2 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

My Ex Best Friend!!! Future Pop #1 :duca:

@Sam96 we love to see it! I can see it pulling a 'hot girl bummer' and peaking in like April or May :rip:

FMT is never happening at this point :chick3:

51 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

@Sam96 we love to see it! I can see it pulling a 'hot girl bummer' and peaking in like April or May :rip:

I love FMT too, but it's been established that Halsey is radio poison. 

RIP 2016-2020

1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

18 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

RIP 2016-2020

I prefer FMT, but it probably just wont happen, as you said MEBF will probably peak in 2-3 months and  he will probably move to the next album after that

40 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

RIP 2016-2020

Radio poison is an exaggeration, but she's well on her way there if she doesn't release a collab or something this year to keep her name out there until the next album cycle. Her older hits still receive a good amount of recurrent airplay. 

Yass Tate get that hit :clap3:

Nice to have callouts finally back. I must say these are definetely weird, starting with the fact there are relative low Burnout rates for overplayed songs like "Mood", "positions" and "Holy". They were months during Top 3. Plus, the fact "Body" has such a high familiarity is very strange, when it hasn't been even inside Top 20, well I guess it's been that big hit overall, but still strange. 

Excellent callouts for both MGK/blackbear and Tate, I am very very happy, but kinda was expecting that amazing reception is having. "my ex's best friend" is such a great Pop rock track, it blends Hip-Hop/Trap and Pop Rock/Punk so well that I hope it helps Pop radio to have less resistance towards a "heavy sound" or something different from a pure pop song. "Monsters" are also coming, and I'm rooting for both song to be very sucessful, with excellent callouts pushing that change into Pop radio's scene.

"you broke me first" is one of the best songs of last year, it sounds INCREDIBLE on radio, I just love it, it's what she deserves. Songs about broken hearts to possibly dominate in March when both "drivers license" and ybmf are gonna be in Top 3, I hope. 

Expected great start for "Put Your Records On", hate the song, but I knew GP were definetely here for it. Such a snoozefest, I can only wish people get tired of it fast.

It's a shame Pop radio's treatment, but I guess that's what those type of songs (far from a pure pop sounds) get on Pop radio, still a shame, and hope they can be more open to a variety of sounds, it's getting ridiculous.

Definetely can understand the Top 3 right now on Pop, it's just no surprise when you see these callouts and you also have in mind both Bieber and Grande and Pop radio darlings. "Lonely" killing it, and the longevity for both "Holy" and "positions" is tremendous. "34+35" grew a lot, explains such large updates during all these weeks, truly impressed considering the song is... well, no comments, it's a fun song.

Breezy could peak maybe at #3 maybe, but I don't think it's going any higher, there's a strong Top 3 right now tbh.

Kinda disappointing start for TIA, I think it's going to start stalling at this point. 

Good start for "Golden", it has potential to go Top 10, definetely not strong response as his previous singles, but it's very good still.

And well, I know people keep telling "callouts don't mean anything", but that's what it ends up being the only reason why "Levitating" wasn't able to even crack Top 3. I'm not trying to say callouts are everything, but they have a significant effect on many cases. 

Expected debut for "Body", I mean, I'm actually impressed she is close to Top 20. I actually find the song fun, but I know it can get people angry easily. :dies:  I just love Megan's moans pretending not to hear her about to throw up with all those unnecesary "AH" "AH" "AH" "AH"

Potential (02/12)

(NE) drivers license 92

(-1) my ex's best friend 92 (▲1) 

3. you broke me first 86 (▼1)

4 (+5) Put Your Records On 86 (▲1)

(+1) 34+35 86

(-1) positions 86

(+1) Go Crazy 85 (▼1)

8 (-4) Lonely 85 (▼2)

(+1) Holy 84 (▼1)

10 (-4) Mood 83

11 (NE) Monsters 83

12. Therefore I Am 81

13 (-2) Golden 81 (▼1)

14 (-1) Diamonds 79 (▼1)

15 (-1) Levitating 73 (▲2)

15. Body 70

Pop Score (02/12)

1 (+3) Put Your Records On 82 (▲1) 

2 (-1) Mood 82 (▼2)

3. positions 82

4 (-2) Lonely 81 (▼2)

5. Holy 79 

(+3) 34+35 78 (▲1)

(NE) drivers license 78

(-1) Go Crazy 78 

(-1) Therefore I Am 77

10. you broke me first 72 (▼1)

11. my ex's best friend 72 (▲1)

12. Diamonds 68 (▲1)

13. Body 66

14 (+1) Levitating 61 (▲4)

15 (-1) Golden 62

16 (NE) Monsters 58

Negative (02/12)*

1. Body 38.9 (+0.4)

(+2) Mood 25.7 (+2.8)

3. Therefore I Am 25.5 (+0.1)

4 (-2) Levitating 25.4 (-1.6)

(+1) Lonely 23.5 (+1.6)

(+1) positions 22.6 (+1.2)

(-2) 34+35 22.6 (+0.6)

8. Holy 21.5 (+1.6)

9. Diamonds 20.6 (+0.8)

10 (+3) Golden 19.5 (+1.1)

11 (+1) Go Crazy 19.1 (-0.2)

12 (NE) Monsters 18.8 

13 (-2) Put Your Records On 18.7 (-0.7)

14 (NE) drivers license 18.6

15 you broke me first 17.4 (+1.0)

16 my ex's best friend 13.5 (-0.6)

*the lower it is, the better the reception is

Net Positive (02/12)

1. my ex's best friend 56.2 (+1.2)

(NE) drivers license 49.8

(+2) Put Your Records On 48.8 (+1.2)

(-1) you broke me first 47.9 (-1.5)

(-1) Go Crazy 47.5 (-0.7)

6. positions 44.8 (-1.5)

(NE) Monsters 43.9

(-1) Holy 42.8 (-2.0)

9. 34+35 42.8 (-0.4)

10 (-2) Lonely 41.9 (-2.9)

11. Diamonds 41.5 (-1.0)

12 (-2) Mood 38.6 (-4.1)

13 (-1) Golden 38.3 (-1.0)

14 (-1) Therefore I Am 36.8 (-0.4)

15 (-1) Levitating 30.7 (+5.3)

16 (-1) Body 14.7 (-0.5)

Most positive reaction: My Ex's Best Friend

Favorite song: drivers license 

Most negative reaction: Body

Heaviest Burnout: Mood

Most familiarity: Mood

Monsters debuting already with only 30M audience :eek: 

Are they good or bad? I don't really understand how callouts work :lmao: 

My Ex better start getting larger updates after it's scores improving even more!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.