First On The Run II boxscores -> SHOOK!

ViviLittleM

aaronsmithjune1
19 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

They didn't fake the box scores lol 

The empty seats or curtained sections you have in mind are shown in the attendance figures. See: 39,731 (sold out) recorded attendance for Principality Stadium at Cardiff. Sell outs for stadium shows are a myth - mostly everyone reports their dates as sold out for bragging rights even if they aren't actually sold out or have lots of unsold tickets, it's not exclusive to Bey/Jay. It's why you have artists playing "sold out" gigs at the same venues with varying attendance figures which can be attributed to a variety of factors but most of the time it's because of artists having varying levels of success in selling x amounts of tickets. Nothing shady is here. Please stop. :rip: 

Hell. Even Madonna had a sold out show with 33k. Lol.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Queenyoncee

• aaronsmithjune1

• Beyoncé Knowles

Just now, aaronsmithjune1 said:

Hell. Even Madonna had a sold out show with 33k. Lol.

1D did 31K sis 

Imagine 

aaronsmithjune1
Just now, BeyColombia said:

1D did 31K sis 

Imagine 

Let them play stupid and think booking a stadium means 80k tickets on sale. Lol

12 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

If the empty seats and curtained sections are shown in the figures, it won't be 39,731 / 39,731 (100%). And showing a tour is sold-out is not just bragging right for artists, it also their brand name, and if the couple said the tour didn't sell out that's a huge hit for their brand as a power couple especially after their joint album flopped.

Not the empty sections in Jbey concerts. Yes they did good, but also faked a lot on numbers for the tour to look "great" and fully sold-out, and you'll see how by the end of the year they will bragging about how the tour sold-out with huge huge huge numbers, and media praising them, when in the fact they didn't and faked many numbers, but they have to save their brand.

So you agree with basically everything I said? Artists' shows are reported as sold out no matter what for bragging rights, in other words - to make them and their brand look good when they boast sold out shows under their belt? :gaycat1:

but also faked a lot on numbers for the tour

But the numbers aren't fake. Those are the real recorded attendance figures... they're just reported as sold out, which is something that most artists do, especially for stadium gigs? Yes, perhaps that specific date underperformed in ticket sales - a 39K attendance figure is rather tame for that venue (still has a decent/good gross figure though), but that doesn't mean that the numbers are fake or falsified - those are the real numbers. Did you not read anything I had just told you or see all of the other attendance figures from the same venue that I posted as examples? :biblio:

Edited by TtaraHae

aaronsmithjune1
9 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

If the empty seats and curtained sections are shown in the figures, it won't be 39,731 / 39,731 (100%). And showing a tour is sold-out is not just bragging right for artists, it also their brand name, and if the couple said the tour didn't sell out that's a huge hit for their brand as a power couple especially after their joint album flopped. And no, many artists actually SOLD-OUT their stadium tour, here what it's look like a sold out show

U2_Chicago2_300dpi.jpg?format=750w

Not the empty sections in Jbey concerts. Yes they did good, but also faked a lot on numbers for the tour to look "great" and fully sold-out, and you'll see how by the end of the year they will bragging about how the tour sold-out with huge huge huge numbers, and media praising them, when in the fact they didn't and faked many numbers, but they have to save their brand.

I don't have a doubt they'll do great in their US run they sell it out, that's their main market, but their European leg is alright and didn't do as expected. 

Shut the **** you dumb ass bitch. If you don't like what you see then slide bitch. :cm:

Amazing!

But I think it's a bit wrong. I bought tickets like 2 hours for her second show in Amsterdam. And there were a lot of tickets still unsold or up for sale...

But get that money BEY!

6 minutes ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

Shut the **** you dumb ass bitch. If you don't like what you see then slide bitch. :cm:

you-mad-baby_o_1796333.jpg

7 minutes ago, RihannaFanKenn said:

Amazing!

But I think it's a bit wrong. I bought tickets like 2 hours for her second show in Amsterdam. And there were a lot of tickets still unsold or up for sale...

But get that money BEY!

But Bey´s show with the FWT did 49K with 4,8M in gross and was sold out in the first day...... ANTI tour did 50K and never was sold out and was struggling but did 3M in gross

PVdwZ3F.gif

Edited by BeyColombia

3 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

you-mad-baby_o_1796333.jpg

Go somewhere girl...

z7CM1Hn.gif

You can “fake” attendance numbers, aka make a show look sold-out on paper.

Almost every artist does that. Barely anyone really sells out stadiums.

But you cannot fake gross numbers. That $52M number is legitimate.

24 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

If the empty seats and curtained sections are shown in the figures, it won't be 39,731 / 39,731 (100%). And showing a tour is sold-out is not just bragging right for artists, it also their brand name, and if the couple said the tour didn't sell out that's a huge hit for their brand as a power couple especially after their joint album flopped. And no, many artists actually SOLD-OUT their stadium tour, here what it's look like a sold out show

U2_Chicago2_300dpi.jpg?format=750w

I don't have a doubt they'll do great in their US run they sell it out, that's their main market, but their European leg is alright and didn't do as expected. 

You obviously know absolutely nothing about touring. If you're using U2's 360 Tour as receipt, then no one has ever sold out a tour besides U2. No one. Not Madonna, not Coldplay, not Rolling Stones.

These Europeans box scores are insanely amazing :rip: 

No one is faking numbers. Do y'all even take a second and think before you post? What is the point of faking tour numbers, which mean higher taxes and fees for labels etc... And why would they fake numbers when they both in the past have reported non sold out shows? 

Just take your L and stop posting embarrassing things :deadbanana2: 

3 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Yeah you can report anything as sold out, but usually there's a cap that they set. Could be 30K, 40K, 25K depending on the stadium etc...

Also it's kinda pointless to report all the shows as sold out and one as 99% just because it sold 39K tickets, instead of 40K.

And at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the gross. These losers are just embarrassing themselves :rip: 

aaronsmithjune1

How i think the European leg will end

June 28 - Berlin, DE Olympiastadion

June 30 - Warsaw, PL Stadion Narodowy

July 3 - Cologne, DE RheinEnergieStadion

July 6 - Milan, IT San Siro

July 8 - Rome, IT Stadio Olimpico

July 11 - Barcelona, ES Olympic

Stadium

July 14 - Paris, FR Stade de France

July 15 - Paris, FR Stade de France

July 17 - Nice, FR Allianz Riviera

Kinda strange they aren't going to Ireland. 

2 hours ago, C-Amber said:

So if the played the boxcores it's illegal and really risky, but if they played the streaming numbers it legal? Lol the logic. Both illegal, but they have their own ways, and didn't they face jail time for Tidal but still got away with it? 

Also Jayz have a long partnership with Live Nation, so them faking stuff to save the power couple name it norm. 

And not me getting warned, u people are salty af:ahh:

Imagine being this delusional. Actually imagine it. :rip:

1 hour ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

How i think the European leg will end

June 28 - Berlin, DE Olympiastadion

June 30 - Warsaw, PL Stadion Narodowy

July 3 - Cologne, DE RheinEnergieStadion

July 6 - Milan, IT San Siro

July 8 - Rome, IT Stadio Olimpico

July 11 - Barcelona, ES Olympic

Stadium

July 14 - Paris, FR Stade de France

July 15 - Paris, FR Stade de France

July 17 - Nice, FR Allianz Riviera

Kinda strange they aren't going to Ireland. 

go to the official topic sis 

3 hours ago, TtaraHae said:

So you agree with basically everything I said? Artists' shows are reported as sold out no matter what for bragging rights, in other words - to make them and their brand look good when they boast sold out shows under their belt? :gaycat1:

But the numbers aren't fake. Those are the real recorded attendance figures... they're just reported as sold out, which is something that most artists do, especially for stadium gigs? Yes, perhaps that specific date underperformed in ticket sales - a 39K attendance figure is rather tame for that venue (still has a decent/good gross figure though), but that doesn't mean that the numbers are fake or falsified - those are the real numbers. Did you not read anything I had just told you or see all of the other attendance figures from the same venue that I posted as examples? :biblio:

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

And that's that on that

LsECdgP.gif

People who were expecting these shows to be reported as anything other than sold out don't know anything about touring. That is a non-issue, "sold out" is relative to what the tour promoter sets as a goal/bar for a venue's attendance. And like everyone is saying, the gross is what matters. You can't come at Bey-Z for their $$$, I thought people had learned their lesson by now

LsECdgP.gif

Congratulate Bey-Z and move on, or don't post at all if ya salty. It's not that difficult

LsECdgP.gif

Edited by Headlock

5 hours ago, Otter said:

Less attendees but higher prices?

Yes

You can't argue with numbers, no matter how hard you try. Stop it. Just say you're mad because you wanted lower figures and move on.

On 29-6-2018 at 10:44 PM, BeyColombia said:

But Bey´s show with the FWT did 49K with 4,8M in gross and was sold out in the first day...... ANTI tour did 50K and never was sold out and was struggling but did 3M in gross

PVdwZ3F.gif

BeHIV sit your ass down. 

No one was talking about Rihanna, you need education sis

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.