• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

But we knew this since HDD...so..this thread is more for the last standing people that thought BB would be different from HDD.

Tidal lost tho. 

xIZPIAg.gif

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Is 5SOS album good? I've seen a couple of people praising it.

Yes :jonny: it’s definitely worth checking out.

1 minute ago, gerardsuxx said:

WaiT true where’s Liberation on the article? :deadbanana:

#6 with 68,000* SPS (62,000* pure)

wesleywalrus

OT: 5SOS :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

Sounds like she’s gonna be credited as Beyoncé for this. Billboard had a whole paragraph talking about their previous solo albums. 

Her streak is over if so. 

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “The Carters debuting at #2 on Billboard 200”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Beyonce dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Beyonce is over, I also am aware that my life is never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if „Lion King“ is coming next year. It doesn’t. I saw this girlgroup (Destinys Child) being born when they were just little girls. A few years later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. They brought the term “girlgroup” back in the music industry and scored some of the biggest hits of the last decade. Then B went solo and slayed everyone. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that popstars are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to another country just to see Beyonce live last year. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this her (I’ve watched her live twice, I met her twice, I bought her music, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for her. She brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Britney Spears, Shakira… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Carters fan was aware that Beyonce was not happy. Ever since “Deja Vu” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between B and the four Jay-Z has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Beyonce is OVER that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My Beyonce dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… 

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Beyonce. She has had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

The Carters… Good luck. Beyonce… Good Luck.

Beyonce…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. Yes, you.

“I am a survivor.”

Destinys Child “Survivor”

Edited by hatake

Nnn never thought I’d see the day:skull:

Now I cant wait for the hot 100 tomorrow :celestial3:

2 minutes ago, dwuw said:

653k --> 123k 

that's sad huh

qZHiRB2.gif

This is what happens when you get too arrogant and have a base that bullies other people and artists.

I mean there are still bees on Kid Rock’s instagram years after making a comment the hive didn’t like about Beyoncé.

Karma. Still a fan and I’m sure she’ll bounce back. She flopped hard and she’ll get motivated for a comeback.

4 minutes ago, bluejay said:

The Hive celebrating their fave not committing fraud like that's an accomplishment :ahh:

We lost!! 11 they didn't cheat 11!!! 

:ahh::ahh:

1 minute ago, hatake said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “The Carters debuting at #2 on Billboard 200”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Beyonce dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Beyonce is over, I also am aware that my life is never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if „Lion King“ is coming next year. It doesn’t. I saw this girlgroup (Destinys Child) being born when they were just little girls. A few years later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. They brought the term “girlgroup” back in the music industry and scored some of the biggest hits of the last decade. Then B went solo and slayed everyone. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that popstars are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Wakanda just to see Beyonce live last year. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this her (I’ve watched her live twice, I met her twice, I bought her music, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for her. She brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Britney Spears, Shakira… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Carters fan was aware that Beyonce was not happy. Ever since “Deja Vu” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between B and the four Jay-Z has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Beyonce is OVER that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My Beyonce dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… 

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Beyonce. She has had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

The Carters… Good luck. Beyonce… Good Luck.

Beyonce…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. Yes, you.

“I am a survivor.”

Destinys Child “Survivor”

Girl get a life asap

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

ATRL is probably fuming about the lack of  “TIDAL FRAUD” :ahh: 

Y’all are the true losers 

Oh, sweaty :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Just now, Lein said:

"...I break the internet, top two and I ain't number two.."

Image result for omegle laugh gif

:ahh: 

11 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Is 5SOS album good? I've seen a couple of people praising it.

Yeah checking it out right now.

19 minutes ago, Blade said:

That's what I love about having HDD and Billboard. You get to celebrate twice!

:rip:

OT: A #2 won´t look as wrong as you make it on her discography tho

At least now we know, there won't be a sequel.

xIZPIAg.gif

it would be too easy and obvious if they cheated lmao, i mean their tour is also tanking 

6 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Now hopefully the Beyhive will stop with the whole  Beyonce being bigger than MJ/Madonna narrative cause as we can see.... it's not the tea

2eYOrnW.gif

Call the hive when Madonna does 120k without tour bundles, m'kay?

Congrats 5SOS

So Gaga and Taylor remain the girls with most number #1 albums this decade? :fan:

Edited by pablozedd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.