Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

25 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

Too bad YouTube views will count less next tracking week

So this gives Drake the edge I guess... 

You keep saying this like Nice For What is gonna get that much more streams. 

48 minutes ago, dussymob said:

You keep saying this like Nice For What is gonna get that much more streams. 

Because it IS going to get more streams :ahh:

summer literally just started and i like it is growing on every platform/staying stable, so she still has a chance with i like it!

Just now, ChartsFan said:

Absolutely, Drake’s High streams will settle down in one or two weeks.

just depends on how ILI holds up and what new songs come along. When’s the DJ Khalid gang/Bieber song releasing?

They actually have a song? i though it was a rumor? hmm Bieber is definitely competition tho!

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Just like they said three days wasn’t enough for it to go number one last week.

ATRL despite going on and on about streaming is the future, always underestimates it, @Mattyboy is correct.

Thanks boo. Let’s see if I’m right. Right now it’s clear X will get a second week.

4 hours ago, Green said:

In a close race they matter. If it was discounted for the last chart she would have been #1 because the difference was 4 points :rip: 

This week probably won't be that close though because of the video released today.

A discount would’ve secured it last week, yep. 

I wonder if the whole Top 10 will change next week due to the new rule. Wouldn't be surprised if songs from the Top 20 magically rises to Top 10 and the original Top 10 plummet down to the 50s due to the new rule :rip:

A lot of Indie artists gonna get them high peaks now, whoo.

ILI is one unlucky bitch. Just when #1 is almost at reach, something big happens. Damn!

Will Drake beat The Beatles’ record (most simultaneous top ten hits)?

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

ILI is one unlucky bitch. Just when #1 is almost at reach, something big happens. Damn!

They should’ve discounted last week. Oh well #2 is still amazing 

That SAD video is raking in views like crazy, coming for Taylors wig :jonny:

51 minutes ago, umich said:

Will Drake beat The Beatles’ record (most simultaneous top ten hits)?

I thought their record was having the entire top 5?

nickiwalkkingTMZ.gif

Y'all... Cardi can still hit #1 with this song and still has a career ahead of her.

X is dead. Let the man slay with the only #1 he'll ever have!

So excited he's getting a second week. Was shocked at the first and was never expecting a second! Go America!

I wonder if we're overestimating Drake.... There's no reason to expect him not to get 40M average across the board - but remember Diplomatic Immunity? What if there are more "I'm Upset" level songs than "Nice For What" ones?

3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

I cant believe Cardi’s luck... first she gets robbed of 2 top 10 hits and now she’s getting robbed from another #1. Her management needs to step it up. Or she should release a live birth video with ILI playing in the background :sherlock:

Her label has nothing to do with another artist dying suddenly then his label releasing a video right after his death. She was just in an unfortunate situation.

Edited by Cap10Planet

4 hours ago, Enoch said:

this has to be one of the biggest dick move in chart history

a bootylicious -loverboy tea

Y'all are so sad. Yall out here thinking his label are chart watching and care that much about Cardi

It's beyond ignorant to label this a Bootylicious/Loverboy situation because that one was actually deliberate with the intent to block the other 

Sad! MV is only with 15 hours out of an entire tracking week

8 minutes ago, Ari. said:

Y'all... Cardi can still hit #1 with this song and still has a career ahead of her.

X is dead. Let the man slay with the only #1 he'll ever have!

So excited he's getting a second week. Was shocked at the first and was never expecting a second! Go America!

X gets the #1 next week, then whatever Drake song the GP likes goes to #1 for one month.

1 hour ago, Feather said:

I wonder if the whole Top 10 will change next week due to the new rule. Wouldn't be surprised if songs from the Top 20 magically rises to Top 10 and the original Top 10 plummet down to the 50s due to the new rule :rip:

A lot of Indie artists gonna get them high peaks now, whoo.

What new rule?

Just now, OBEY said:

X gets the #1 next week, then whatever Drake song the GP likes goes to #1 for one month.

Probably!

I wouldn't overestimate the man though. He's never delivered a project with more than ~5 GP smashes before and has given us two flops and one underperformance in the midst of all his hits this year (BTY, DI, I'm Upset). He could beat Beatles record but we gotta remember the same song that gave us over 100M streams was released alongside a song that flopped to almighty hell.

22 minutes ago, Bunifa said:

I thought their record was having the entire top 5?

nickiwalkkingTMZ.gif

Well yea but I’m wondering if he will get six top tens at the same time.

55 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Yep. But we’re hopin ILI can land at number five, so they keep that (1-5) record :)

Um, you're underestimating SAD! for whatever reason. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.