Hot 100: SAD! #1; I Like It #2; APESHIT #13

iHype.

Some ppl rejoicing when cardi is most likely getting it next week either way lmao :bibliahh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

Okay honestly this is clearly RIGGED.

It would make sense why this would give Billboard a lot more trafic. It would also make sense why XXX label would pay BB to put it at number 1.  It's a win win for all of them to gain from XXX's death.

I am sorry, but I don't believe it, especially considering predictions have usually been on point for who will take the number 1, and Cardi had like nearly 20 points more than XXX. 

Ugh, i hope Cardi snatches next week :jonny5: 

Are you ****ing kidding me? Wasn't Cardi predicted to be ahead?! Her airplay is WAY ahead too. I ****ing can't.

QWNXa2O.gif

Why is Cardi being dragged?
ILI is still a contender for the top spot next week & it moved up a spot this week. 

Its not like its struggling on the charts :lmao:

This isn't surprising considering he's the newer generations rapper like Lil Pump who thrived on free streams

Same thing if someone like Camila or Dua died today their songs and albums would shoot up the charts

Congrats to him I hope he enjoys his #1!

Edited by Mitchell

2 minutes ago, Artemisia said:

what im saying is that it's one thing to make homophobic comments

its another to beat a gay man with the intent to kill merely for looking at you and then brag about it during an interview like it was a funny story

that wasn't your initial argument and i'm pretty sure that interview happened more than 2 years ago

yet everybody's ignoring his charity events & the positive messages and apologies he made this past year

4 minutes ago, Keith said:

Yup

4nWc2f7.png

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if Billboard rigged this. Something stinks.

QWNXa2O.gif

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Are you ****ing kidding me? Wasn't Cardi predicted to be ahead?! Her airplay is WAY ahead too. I ****ing can't.

QWNXa2O.gif

I really think it's rigged

what do y'all think? 

Billboard gets more traffic - XXX's label gets more sales and streams due to the media articles about him topping the Hot 100.  Ugh..

If he really got the number 1, congrats tho. 

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Sinister said:

everyone saying...he's be forgotten within two days

welp...for the next 7 days he has the #1 song in the country

the "forgotten" phase y'all been trying to push might have to wait a tad bit longer 

So 9 days instead of 2? :toofunny2: Music legend!

He won :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Ratchet ★ said:

Cardi is still breathing and will continue to get hits, this is just (undeserved) death hype

Him and his rotting self will thankfully be forgotten very soon so I think we all know the real winner :heart2:

She's gonna die, you're gonna die and everyone in your sig will die. Who's gonna be the winner then?

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

You bring race into everything and are the most insufferable fanbase, that's what it has to do with it.

OT: Cardi will get her #1 next week

Me bringing race into everything has nothing to do with Bey. It's crazy how much she's on your mind.

32 minutes ago, Sinister said:

this comment didn't age well...and i knew it wouldn't

@FutureHive

:ahh:

OMG WE WON AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

that wasn't your initial argument and i'm pretty sure that interview happened more than 2 years ago

yet everybody's ignoring his charity events & the positive messages and apologies he made this past year

AKA image repair and PR. fall in line

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Okay honestly this is clearly RIGGED.

It would make sense why this would give Billboard a lot more trafic. It would also make sense why XXX label would pay BB to put it at number 1.  It's a win win for all of them to gain from XXX's death.

I am sorry, but I don't believe it, especially considering predictions have usually been on point for who will take the number 1, and Cardi had like nearly 20 points more than XXX. 

Ugh, i hope Cardi snatches next week :jonny5: 

Rigged :ahh: 

Why would they rigg something for XXXTentaction :lmao: 

29 minutes ago, Sinister said:

someone's mad

Yeah, probably Satan, having to deal with more trash.

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

I really think it's rigged

what do y'all think? 

Billboard gets more traffic - XXX's label gets more sales and streams due to the media articles about him topping the Hot 100.  Ugh..

If he really got the number 1, congrats tho. 

Did everyone see the post about XXX literally stealing instrumentals from SoundCloud for his songs? This ****ing guy is the pits. And his fans most likely did not vote for Trump... He had a lot of high school aged listeners who can't even vote. Those kids are the biggest streaming audience.

https://i.imgur.com/QWNXa2O.gif

another rapper getting their first number one hit :1stplace:

People are disgusting for supporting such a vile homophobe. His victims are still suffering and being harassed by his fans jfc.

and during Pride month too... the biggest insult. I hope I Like It rightfully snatches #1 next week

Not surprised he went #1 though, the same country who has Trump as president. There’s no more morals

Edited by Eleven Diamonds

Just now, Keith said:

Why would they rigg something for XXXTentaction :lmao: 

for him? :rip:  How naive are you?  Why would they rig it for him.

Again, XXX just died and was all over the media - is a HOT topic. 

That would give a lot more traffic to BB and would benefit his streams and sales and his Label, than if Cardi tops it this week.

And they most likely know already that Cardi is getting it next week so for them it doesn't matter, they win more this way.

I am not saying it's rigged for a FACT, but if it is, it makes ALL the sense in the world why they would do that (to benefit their own asses). 

I’m mad ? 

12 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the lead single from his posthumous album that's probably coming up goes top 5 in its debut week at this point. Even #1 might not be a stretch.

could be a possibility

He died, all the money is going to his family probably. He was 20, a child on the way and regardless of his actions people connected with his depressing music.

You're all ridiculous for being mad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.