Hot 100: SAD! #1; I Like It #2; APESHIT #13

iHype.

Oh damn. Our country really has no morals.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

3 minutes ago, Artemisia said:

because all xxx did was make homophobic comments

translation we forgave her for making homophobic comments but haven't given this guy the same chance. 

People celebrating as if Cardi still doesn't have a chance. :lmao:

While she reaches a new peak of #2, ya'll faves are struggling to scrape the top 10. :ahh:

17 minutes ago, Keith said:

KKKTRL hate seeing blacks win :lmao: 

Yeah let's just forget about his problematic past and be happy that he's #1 just because he's black.  

This is why everyone hates the Beyhive and is glad that your fave is flopping. :rip:

19 minutes ago, Sinister said:

so why are you so bothered then?

each day y'all say **** and the exact opposite happens

a #1 after death...he's clearly going to be bigger now than he ever was alive :michael:

I wouldn't be surprised if the lead single from his posthumous album that's probably coming up goes top 5 in its debut week at this point. Even #1 might not be a stretch.

The same people that made this go #1 are the people who hate Trump LMAO 

America is truly gross.

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

Yeah let's just forget about his problematic past and be happy that he's #1 just because he's black.  

This is why everyone hates the Beyhive and is glad that your fave is flopping. :rip:

What does this have to do with anything :skull: 

The world is still sexist and homophobic, who’s surprised? 

• ATRL Moderator

If only the song were better, maybe this wouldn't be such a farce. Song and artist = both trash. At least he'll fall next week.

Cardi is still breathing and will continue to get hits, this is just (undeserved) death hype

Him and his rotting self will thankfully be forgotten very soon so I think we all know the real winner :heart2:

Lol the exposé .. Only wanting Cardi to go number one just to drag Nicki. How pathetic on this board :ahh: 

XXX topping is your karma.!!! 

how can u support him :deadbanana: 

yall gonna be happy when Chris Brown dies and go #1 too? 

5 minutes ago, Artemisia said:

because all xxx did was make homophobic comments

link us to a recent one

15 minutes ago, Keith said:

Didn't Cardi make homophobic comments too? Why are so many of yall rooting for her.

cause Cardi is a gaga stan

26 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

“Billboard reached out to XXXtentacion and received glees of screaming” 

burning-souls-in-hell.gif

:ahh:

Just now, Keith said:

What does this have to do with anything :skull: 

You bring race into everything and are the most insufferable fanbase, that's what it has to do with it.

OT: Cardi will get her #1 next week

Just now, thirdward said:

how can u support him :deadbanana: 

yall gonna be happy when Chris Brown dies and go #1 too? 

Yup

1 minute ago, NewRihannaStan said:

Lol the exposé .. Only wanting Cardi to go number one just to drag Nicki. How pathetic on this board :ahh: 

XXX topping is your karma.!!! 

:lmao: I didn't even think about that.

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

link us to a recent one

what im saying is that it's one thing to make homophobic comments

its another to beat a gay man with the intent to kill merely for looking at you and then brag about it during an interview like it was a funny story

Edited by Artemisia

Maybe next week

4nWc2f7.png

I think this’ll be the first #1 in my lifetime I’ve never heard/will never hear since it’s not like it’ll be lingering on radio or anything. 

14 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Whats wrong with Beyonce and JayZ branding their business? Who wouldn't do that in their position? They should absolutely brand it. They are  ultimately paying all the bills for it to be running. People accused Tidal of faking streams without any proof or any backing from Billboard or anyone else for that matter. 

Nothings "wrong" with it, but as I said imagine Gaga or Katy owned a streaming service and branded it with their face and music. You don't think that would put people who aren't fans of them, you don't think it will draw vitriol from people who were happy to drag them flopping during their respective flop eras. And Tidals streams were suspicious but HDD fanned the flames breaking down the numbers and how hard it would be to achieve...  people ran with it. And most recently this
https://www.spin.com/2018/05/tidal-fake-streams-kanye-beyonce-investigation-300-million/

"At the same time, the streaming service was claiming 3 million subscribers—figures that averaged out to every single subscriber listening to the album eight times a day for 10 days straight." You have to pick a fight with either the math or the logic.

5 minutes ago, Jlinz said:

Nope she has another chance next week.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about this tracking week :ace: hopefully she gets it!

9.2M likes :dies:

b-b-but nobody likes him or even knows him.

2 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

link us to a recent one

cause Cardi is a gaga stan

No, honestly most people are rooting for Cardi cuz they dislike Nicki. It's the sad truth.

4nWc2f7.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.