HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

1 minute ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

Available to more than 100 million streaming users compared to 1 million users of Lemonade.

GcTp.gif

GcTp.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

The boys of 5SOS better avoid airplane trips for a while now.

img_361067kco.gif

I know I shouldn’t have laughed at this

I can't breathe. The carters couldn't even outsell that fad boyband WITH fake tidal streams

That one Rihanna stan literally drooling all over the thread :deadbanana2: 

43 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Omg I wonder what number Billboard is gonna put out on Monday 

DgU6nccXcAItcRW.jpg

Nnnnnnn :bibliahh:

43 minutes ago, YR. said:

TIME TO STAN BRITNEY

Resultado de imagem para knee gif 

Bitch :bibliahh:

what we all really need to focus on is the following problem.. that we live in a world where 5SOS is selling 114k pure in 2018 

gbH3iI8.gif

8 minutes ago, A Million Lights said:

"Hey, is it Ed Sheeran? Hey sweety, what's going on?... What about a Happier Remix? It could be called "More Happier"

Resultado de imagem para gretchen gif telefone

I’d prefer “Even Happier” lmao.

frauds lost. some unknown boyband won :clap3:

The numbers aren’t good for Bey’s standards but at the end of the day #2 isn’t even bad...

I’m about to have a SYG’d meltdown.

If the KNEE and XTINCT stans can shut their ****ing mouths, that would be great. This is Bey’s first album to not debut at #1 and it’s #2. Plus, the only reason this is doing so poorly is because of Jay obviously — facts back this claim up. Your faves have multiple albums to not be #1 or even #2. So suck on Jay’s big, fat, hairy black ****. Ugly, forgotten flop bitches.

Oh and FAD stans, I almost forgot y’all since your fave is so irrelevant and is as washed up as KNEE and XTINCT a decade into her rotten career.

And to the two TITY stans left who didn’t dip after Hitless BOMBED... Y’all don’t even deserve a drag lmao.

God bless.

5aj63wA.gif

I actually give Bey-Z credit for not cheating, despite it being so tempting. 

yall gon look hella foolish when b7 open with 500k but do yall foolery now

tumblr_inline_p5bc53a0Qv1ttd4il_500.gif

Just now, Britneyfan09 said:

Um no I wasn't. Lotus sold more in it's 2nd week (Black Friday week) due to massive promotion (The Voice + AMAs) and discounts than it did opening week. I knew then it would sell decently in the long run thanks to four more weeks of holiday sales. 

Liberation is already down to #44 on US iTunes. Unless she has more ticket bundles coming this week the album will fall like a rock on the BB200 next week. Just watch. 

Lotus did not sell more it’s second week than it’s first week :rip: Not you resorting to making stuff up :lmao:

Also IIRC The AMAs and The Voice happened that first week not the second week 

The single just got sent to radio and they probably  waited too long so of course the album is going to fall next week. Duh :rip: But it’s not going to fall from selling 60K In it’s first week to like 5 copies or whatever dramatic number you’re expecting :rip: She’s going to be on tour too later on so that will help give the album a steady number even if it’s low 

Just now, Yeoreum said:

what we all really need to focus on is the following problem.. that we live in a world where 5SOS is selling 114k pure in 2018 

gbH3iI8.gif

Youngblood is ****ing awesome 

Drake is COMING! I’m so perched.

Pretty Hurts but this hurts more

TrrDivW.gif

45 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Omg I wonder what number Billboard is gonna put out on Monday 

DgU6nccXcAItcRW.jpg

:skull: 

TIDAL will report 600M streams & I'll pretend they're real.

Next. 

p4xBTC0.gif

Yassss :jonny:

I stan Bey but anything to shake her out of her recent complacent and backwards decisions is a + for all the Hive

How dare she only start recording after already announcing the tour, how dare she start touring without releasing new music, then disrespectfully drop the album at the end of the UK leg, then continue not to perform the album in the rest of europe, then refuse to send the lead to radio... Well this is what happens. And I want her to know no one is here for her bragging for 45mins straight, lessor rappers may get away with it but she's better then that. B7 will shake the planet!

*In before this is without tidal & EIL is actually No.1* :dies:

Edited by Otter

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

y'all are laughing but imagine Tidal numbers aren't in and #1 on Billboard aha

And Billboard will have to explain the disparity in the numbers and they will cave and post the numbers Tidal reported and everybody will scream fraud 

Okz51yp.png

Just now, Nemo said:

The numbers aren’t good for Bey’s standards but at the end of the day #2 isn’t even bad...

I’m about to have a SYG’d meltdown.

If the KNEE and XTINCT stans can shut their ****ing mouths, that would be great. This is Bey’s first album to not debut at #1 and it’s #2. Plus, the only reason this is doing so poorly is because of Jay obviously — facts back this claim up. Your faves have multiple albums to not be #1 or even #2. So suck on Jay’s big, fat, hairy black ****. Ugly, forgotten flop bitches.

Oh and FAD stans, I almost forgot y’all since your fave is so irrelevant and is as washed up as KNEE and XTINCT a decade into her rotten career.

And to the two TITY stans left who didn’t dip after Hitless BOMBED... Y’all don’t even deserve a drag lmao.

God bless.

5aj63wA.gif

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

All flop albums outsold them.

GcTp.gif

fdsghksdbfjbdshfjdshf

Image result for lets celebrate that gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.