xxxtentacion to top Hot 100

Artemisia

9 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Exactly. Atrl being the only place celebrating while the GP mourns and pays their respect by making him go #1. Just goes to show how out of touch most of the people here are.

The gp mourns” :rip: non fans checked his music out pity, curiosity and to post a screenshot on Instagram story. You guys are just trolling at this point.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• CakeLikeRihanna

• dussymob

• Lein

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ryanicorn said:

Literally who is that :rip:

Does he work for Billboard?

One of ATRL's resident chart predictors.

Pull through Cardi. :jonny5:

Just now, Lein said:

The gp mourns” :rip: non fans checked his music out pity, curiosity and to post a screenshot on Instagram story. You guys are just trolling at this point.

Awe, are you mad that the world outside of ATRL isnt as angered as you guys? :fan:

I hope that Youtube number for X on Monday was accurate :jonny:Pretty please...

Just now, YUNGKALIMXEL said:

I don’t trust anyone that looks to a misogynist, homophobic murderer as a musical fave, let alone someone to help them through depression and suicidial thoughts :skull: Tragic.

It's possible they were unaware of his actions prior to hearing his music. And if that was the best way for them to cope with their mental illnesses then that was the best way :michael: 

Disclaimer: I don't want this to seem like I'm trying to defend him or anything. I've never listened to his music and I couldn't care less if he lived or died. Just wanted to give others a different perspective on why he's getting support :duck: 

Just now, B-Luke said:

Same here! My timeline was full of his pictures/videos. People were out here mourning when I never knew they’d be listening to him to begin with :jonny:

Tbh. I was v surprised like :eek: Certainly made me wonder if they were aware of the **** he did.

1 minute ago, Bunifa said:

Awe, are you mad that the world outside of ATRL isnt as angered as you guys? :fan:

I’m not angered (or I have celebrated his death), just saying. Also I‘ve already said yesterday it was very likely Sad! could go #1.

5 minutes ago, YUNGKALIMXEL said:

I don’t trust anyone that looks to a misogynist, homophobic murderer as a musical fave, let alone someone to help them through depression and suicidial thoughts :skull: Tragic.

You keep over exaggerating everything as always. He wasn’t misogynist nor homophobic, even if he was homophobic before he changed because he has been publicly supporting gay people for 2 years (and was one of a few rappers to do that). And calling him a murderer, really? Who did he kill? It seems how you like to put fake labels on people. Tragic.

Too bad he won't be able to experience his song going #1.

qKR3e27.gif

Meanwhile he's burning in hell and probably getting beat up by a bunch of gays.

qKR3e27.gif

This world is so unfair. Ripiss X

qKR3e27.gif

Edited by Ohno

qKR3e27.gif

qKR3e27.gif

qKR3e27.gifqKR3e27.gifqKR3e27.gif

qKR3e27.gif

qKR3e27.gif

qKR3e27.gif

qKR3e27.gif

omg can this post fkn work

Edited by thinking

Just now, Ohno said:

Too bad he won't be able to experience his song going #1.

qKR3e27.gif

Meanwhile he's burining in hell and probably getting beat up by a bunch of gays.

qKR3e27.gif

This world is so unfair. Ripiss X

qKR3e27.gif

:lmao:

18 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

The overlap between his stans and Rihanna stans on this site is fascinating as if Chris Brown wasn’t 20 years old when he... well you know. I wonder if y’all would keep this same energy if Chris died a couple months after that 

Death has a martyring effect on even the worst/most controversial of celebrities. So I have no doubt that if Chris Brown were to die tomorrow, he’d get a boost too

9FpCQgn.gif

Well, Cardi could still probably top it next week, can't she?

Doesn't she seem like a safe bet for the summer #1? (unless Drake snatches ha)

BYE not this abuser getting a #1. Trash America strikes again. 

If I Like It misses #1 this week, does she have a chance for next week? It seems like her Maroon 5 feature is slaying harder and will surpass I Like It next week...

2 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

If I Like It misses #1 this week, does she have a chance for next week? It seems like her Maroon 5 feature is slaying harder and will surpass I Like It next week...

If Bieber is still a mega force, he’ll block her then Drake will likely snatch the following weeks

ThirdWardBey
3 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

No, DJ Khaled, Justin, and the rest are releasing tomorrow 

28 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

They hate on him because they think he’s a homophobe for something he did years ago when he was still underage, even though he showed support for gay people this and last year. This just shows how they only care about themselves. Seems like they never heard the concept of maturing.

I don't support people celebrating his death but I don't have to want him to go #1.

16 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

You keep over exaggerating everything as always. He wasn’t misogynist nor homophobic, even if he was homophobic before he changed because he has been publicly supporting gay people for 2 years (and was one of a few rappers to do that). And calling him a murderer, really? Who did he kill? It seems how you like to put fake labels on people. Tragic.

Supporting gay people by beating them for looking at him and bragging about it afterwards? He ALMOST killed the guy and his own pregnant girlfriend. Supposedly she miscarried because of it, so yes he IS a killer in that case. 

“CakeLikeRihanna” :ahh: Tragic.

29 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

yes i hate them all. cant wait for them to die and celebrate :-*

That user really thought he was making a point laskdjlsakj