HDD: XXXTentacion 90K

istan4badgalriri

8 hours ago, Lil' Oz said:

this rat is blocking Xtina from the top 5 spot ugh

You're disgusting. She's used to flopping anyways so it doesn't matter.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• janetjacksonstan

• Lil' Oz

• Saint luv

• fossora

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, janetjacksonstan said:

The irony 

Xtina doing 60K pure is way better than I expected. That is a really good imo. She has the worst luck though. First Bey, then XXX's death.

21 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

The irony 

is in your avi

51 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

So is your fave... you should buy some tickets for her tour (its flopping HARD) instead of coming for me just stfu & mind your own business. 

OT:  :eek: still shocked @ his numbers. 

50 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

So is your fave... you should buy some tickets for her tour (its flopping HARD) instead of coming for me just stfu & mind your own business. 

OT:  :eek: still shocked @ his numbers. 

Mind my own business? You're the one trash talking ANOTHER person, maybe you should take your own advice. Secondly I don't even Stan Janet lmao, and even if I did homegirl has 4 SMASH albums, something Lana will NEVER achieve.

14 minutes ago, janetjacksonstan said:

Mind my own business? You're the one trash talking ANOTHER person, maybe you should take your own advice. Secondly I don't even Stan Janet lmao, and even if I did homegirl has 4 SMASH albums, something Lana will NEVER achieve.

"i dont even stan Janet" - janetjacksonstan :deadbanana: After that I can‘t even take you seriously.

2 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Christina really released her first album in 6 years just to get outcharted by this thing and miss the top 5

hence why timing matters, if she released a week early or later this wouldn't happen 

On 6/21/2018 at 7:09 AM, janetjacksonstan said:

janetjacksonstan

this is amazing :ahh: 

3 hours ago, ***** of Babylon said:

this is amazing :ahh: 

Right, lmao.

On 6/21/2018 at 7:09 AM, janetjacksonstan said:

DVOCyrvXUAIfg0a.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.