• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoshSpears1805

• Adelephant 25

• FutureHive

• Mattyboy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh this country still has serious problems I see. 

Poor Jay and Bey. And especially poor Xtina :rip:

That one Britney fan in here losing their ****...the dramatics

Not surprised.

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

SAD! is a bop so i give it a pass but the other songs aren't so :biblio:

I hope I Like It will still be #1 on hot 100 as predicted though

This won't go so high in 3 days thankfully. Hopefully it just doesn't stop ILI momentum and NFW gets another week at #1 cuz of it.

1. The accusations are likely false against him. The girl has been proven to lie about X multiple times in the past. INNOCENT BEFORE PROVEN GUILTY, ESPECIALLY WITH NO EVIDENCE!

2. Anybody who rushes to the conclusion that the accuser made obviously doesn't know anything about the scenario

I'm so glad he's doing well after his death. He deserves it. Helped millions of youth and influenced more artists than anybody since Kanye himself. RIP and blessed be XXXTentacion

5 hours ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

So you support a rapist and homophobic killer 

We’ve been told u that’s not been proven true LORRRDDD

1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

We’ve been told u that’s not been proven true LORRRDDD

The rapist part maybe but he did in an interview like a month ago talking about nearly killing a gay guy for looking at him funny like it was nothing

Iamdisgusted.gif

2 hours ago, Ari. said:

1. The accusations are likely false against him. The girl has been proven to lie about X multiple times in the past. INNOCENT BEFORE PROVEN GUILTY, ESPECIALLY WITH NO EVIDENCE!

2. Anybody who rushes to the conclusion that the accuser made obviously doesn't know anything about the scenario

I'm so glad he's doing well after his death. He deserves it. Helped millions of youth and influenced more artists than anybody since Kanye himself. RIP and blessed be XXXTentacion

He admitted to beating a gay man to a bloody pulp in casual conversation 

12 minutes ago, jose168 said:

He admitted to beating a gay man to a bloody pulp in casual conversation 

Because he tried to sexually assault him in prison... I've seen the interview. Don't care if it's gay, straight, man, or woman... sexual assault is wrong and X responded to that. Albeit he was way too extreme, it isn't simply "beating a gay man" - it's defending yourself from sexual assault :rip: He literally begins that story with saying "I love what people love, if you're a man and love men then you have every right to do so" or something along those lines...

X has plenty of things to criticize. He has a violent history and has made some terrible decisions. There's more than one side to any person though, and people change over time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCAzhfOHZN0

It's really beyond me that people hate on X so much when he's one of the more tame rappers compared to Snoop Dogg, Gucci Mane, etc. who have actually killed people :rip: or Kodak Black, Trippie Redd, etc. who have actually raped people :rip: 

6 hours ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

How

why are people buying his songs. Disgusting is all I can say 

Didn’t your racist bitch ass refer to urban music as ghetto the other day. Idgaf about a warning point I just wish you stfu and reevaluate your dumb ass life. I hate racist people like you.

JoshSpears1805
2 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Didn’t your racist bitch ass refer to urban music as ghetto the other day. Idgaf about a warning point I just wish you stfu and reevaluate your dumb ass life. I hate racist people like you.

How am I racist? 

4 hours ago, FutureHive said:

yup

Lmfaooooooo at least he’s honest ??

2 minutes ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

How am I racist? 

You’re upset that Beyonce is “full on ghetto” Anyways I’m done here...

13 minutes ago, Ari. said:

Because he tried to sexually assault him in prison... I've seen the interview. Don't care if it's gay, straight, man, or woman... sexual assault is wrong and X responded to that. Albeit he was way too extreme, it isn't simply "beating a gay man" - it's defending yourself from sexual assault :rip: He literally begins that story with saying "I love what people love, if you're a man and love men then you have every right to do so" or something along those lines...

X has plenty of things to criticize. He has a violent history and has made some terrible decisions. There's more than one side to any person though, and people change over time.

It's really beyond me that people hate on X so much when he's one of the more tame rappers compared to Snoop Dogg, Gucci Mane, etc. who have actually killed people :rip: or Kodak Black, Trippie Redd, etc. who have actually raped people :rip: 

So we should automatically believe him cause he did an interview? :clown:

Ironically that's what I said when I heard the news.

9 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Um, im black and sometimes call urban music ghetto. Am I racist too now? 

Edited by Adelephant 25

I don't know much about him, but what i read wasn't really positive. But i think, people should separate the private person and the artist. You can still like and appreciate someone's music without liking the person.

16 minutes ago, Ari. said:

Wow drag them. Regardless of if you like him nobody deserves to be murdered 

3 minutes ago, Adelephant 25 said:

So we should automatically believe him cause he did an interview? :clown:

Male victims of sexual asssualt are liars?

go home you lost seeth 

1 minute ago, rac7d said:

Male victims of sexual asssualt are liars?

go home you lost seeth 

Who called him a liar? Get a grip and reread :flower:

33 minutes ago, Fad said:

XXX fans be like “that gay guy deserved it” lmao... ya’ll are insane 

never said that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.