Cardi B: Hot 100 Entries

URBAN

• ATRL Moderator

Bartier Cardi and Be Careful deserved top 10 as well 

13 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Aren't Bodak, Bartier Cardi, MotorSport, No Limit, and La Modelo from last year? 

What were Nicki's entries during her first year of debut though? That's what these entries are based off at the moment.

33 minutes ago, URBAN said:

What were Nicki's entries during her first year of debut though? That's what these entries are based off at the moment.

Cardi debuted last year, no?

Those aforementioned first 5 singles were released in 2017, but her actual project and subsequent singles came out in 2018. (*In terms of chart positions, please look at the previous page)

2009 Singles:

Bedrock

2010 Singles (Pink Friday was released in November 2010):

Your Love 

Check On It

Right Thru Me

Moment 4 Life

Up Out My Face

Lil' Freak

My Chick Bad

Roger That

Woohoo

Bottoms Up

Dutty Love (Letting Go)

Monster

Knockout

Roman's Revenge

Up All Night

What's Wrong With Them

2011 Singles:

Super Bass

Did It On 'Em

Fly

The Creep

Where Them Girls At

Y U Mad

You The Boss

Make Me Proud

Dance (A$$)

Turn Me On

Till The World Ends

Roman In Moscow

25 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Cardi debuted last year, no?

Those aforementioned first 5 singles were released in 2017, but her actual project and subsequent singles came out in 2018. (*In terms of chart positions, please look at the previous page)

2009 Singles:

Bedrock

2010 Singles (Pink Friday was released in November 2010):

Your Love 

Check On It

Right Thru Me

Moment 4 Life

Up Out My Face

Lil' Freak

My Chick Bad

Roger That

Woohoo

Bottoms Up

Dutty Love (Letting Go)

Monster

Knockout

Roman's Revenge

Up All Night

What's Wrong With Them

2011 Singles:

Super Bass

Did It On 'Em

Fly

The Creep

Where Them Girls At

Y U Mad

You The Boss

Make Me Proud

Dance (A$$)

Turn Me On

Till The World Ends

Roman In Moscow

You're still not getting it lol.

Cardi's first single debuted on the Hot 100 in July of 2017, it's going to be ONE YEAR in July of 2018 since her FIRST SINGLE charted.

Between then and NOW she's charted 18 other songs on the Hot 100, in a 10.5 month span (almost 1 YEAR).

You're bringing up singles from from 2009-2012 :deadbanana:

In the timespan of 1 year since her first single debuted, how many entries did Nicki have? Does that make more sense?

If it doesn't, how many singles did Nicki chart on the Hot 100 since 2009 and 2010?

8 minutes ago, URBAN said:

You're still not getting it lol.

Cardi's first single debuted on the Hot 100 in July of 2017, it's going to be ONE YEAR in July of 2018 since her FIRST SINGLE charted.

Between then and NOW she's charted 18 other songs on the Hot 100, in a 10.5 month span (almost 1 YEAR).

You're bringing up singles from from 2009-2012 :deadbanana:

In the timespan of 1 year since her first single debuted, how many entries did Nicki have? Does that make more sense?

If it doesn't, how many singles did Nicki chart on the Hot 100 since 2009 and 2010?

Since I don't have time for shady banana emojis and attitude, thanks for FINALLY explaining what you meant.

Here we go..

I'll do a year from when Your Love debuted. (June 30th, 2010-June 30th, 2011)

Your Love (#14)

Bottoms Up (#6)

2012 (#31)

Dutty Love (Letting Go) (#36)

Check It Out (#24)

Right Thru Me (#26)

Monster (#18)

Roman's Revenge #56)

Moment 4 Life (#13)

The Creep (#82)

Did It On 'Em (#49)

Super Bass (#3)

Till The World Ends (#3)

Where Them Girls At (#14)

Fly (#19)

Total:15

(* If streaming was as prevalent in this time period, Save Me, Blazin (Feat. Kanye West), Dear Old Nicki, and Last Chance would've most likely charted first week, as they received some download activity, a little radio airplay, and 2 of them were also slated for single status at some point.)

45 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Since I don't have time for shady banana emojis and attitude, thanks for FINALLY explaining what you meant.

Here we go..

Your Love (#14)

Bottoms Up (#6)

2012 (#31)

Check It Out (#24)

Right Thru Me (#26)

Monster (#18)

Roman's Revenge #56)

Moment 4 Life (#13)

The Creep (#82)

Did It On 'Em (#49)

Super Bass (#3)

Till The World Ends (#3)

Fly (#19)

(* If streaming was as prevalent in this time period, Save Me, Blazin (Feat. Kanye West), Dear Old Nicki, and Last Chance would've most likely charted first week, as they received some download activity, a little radio airplay, and 2 of them were also slated for single status at some point.)

Nn, where was the attitude? The caps was so you could understand what I was referring to. :toofunny2:

Anyway, I purchased her debut album. My fave from her entire discography, followed the The Pinkprint.

This thread was more so to show people that Cardi is here to stay, both her and Nicki can co-exist.

OT, thanks for the stats!

We love a female rapper with BB hot 100 number ONE :clap3:

Not everyone has that. :cm:

34 minutes ago, calm_down said:

We love a female rapper with BB hot 100 number ONE :clap3:

Not everyone has that. :cm:

you‘re boring

7 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Here we go..

Your Love (#14)

Bottoms Up (#6)

2012 (#31)

Check It Out (#24)

Right Thru Me (#26)

Monster (#18)

Roman's Revenge #56)

Moment 4 Life (#13)

The Creep (#82)

Did It On 'Em (#49)

Super Bass (#3)

Till The World Ends (#3)

Fly (#19)

Are you sure these are still all correct? For example, I'm not sure if Super Bass had already reached #3 by June 30th (it might have done, but I'm not sure).

Also, how can Fly be on this list? I'm sure it was one of the later singles from the album, I'm pretty sure it came after Super Bass which only JUST made your cut-off point.

Wait No Limit outpeaked Motorsport :deadbanana: 

Bartier Cardi was my most played song of hers. deadly trap song

4 hours ago, Tsuko said:

Are you sure these are still all correct? For example, I'm not sure if Super Bass had already reached #3 by June 30th (it might have done, but I'm not sure).

Also, how can Fly be on this list? I'm sure it was one of the later singles from the album, I'm pretty sure it came after Super Bass which only JUST made your cut-off point.

Nope. You're right.

Fly came out in August, but I assumed like with some other Nicki tracks from this album that radio began to play an album track early and it snowballed (Super Bass / Your Love). It actually didn't have airplay/chartings prior to the release date, and peaked in December 2011.

So 14 chartings in a year span. 

@Tsuko you're absolutely correct. The information @trainsskyscrapers provided was slightly inaccurate, so I decided to do what I did for Cardi with Nicki and the information is below:

Nicki Minaj:

Debuted w/ "Your Love" on June 19th, 2010.

Entries as lead/featured artist that debuted/were still charting within the year of her solo debut 6/19/10 - 6/19/11.

Entries that charted before her debut: My Chick Bad #11, Knockout #44, Lil Freak #40, Woohoo #79, Up Out My Face #100.

**She originally debuted as a featured artist w/ Knockout at #44 on 02/19/10**

(In order to compare entries during solo debut year, we're starting with her solo single, so KO won't count neither will Bedrock as Billboard doesn't credit her).

Hot 100 Charting Entries between 6/19/10 - 6/19/11:

1. Your Love = #14 **debuted at #51 on 6/19/10**
  2. Till The World Ends = #3
  3. Bottoms Up = #6
  4. Moment 4 Life = #13
  5. Where Them Girls At = #14
  6. Monster = #18
  7. Check It Out = #24
  8. Right Thru Me = #26
  9. 2012 = #31
  10. Letting Go = #36
  11. What's Wrong w/Them = #42
  12. Did it On Em = #49
  13. Up All Night = #49
  14. Roman's Revenge = #56
  15. Dark Fantasy = #60
  16. The Creep = #82

The above was calculated using Billboards Archive: https://www.billboard.com/music/nicki-minaj/chart-history/hot-100/song/855172

17 hours ago, Robyn said:

yall really let Money Bag flop like that

URBAN

It wasn't even a single

URBAN

A-kafi Joke
18 hours ago, Royal King said:

I have a feeling that her second album will be even bigger. She really won.

It will & plus she won't be pregnant and will be doing more promos UGH & I can't wait!! 

• 3 years later...

Hopefully all the songs from her second album become singles and go gold and platinum again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.