Xtina debuts at #1!

BornToDie

Desaccelerate

Fall in bubbling under

What's next for the hitmaker & voice of a generation?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brainmaniac

• Britneyfan09

• vamp

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

Indie artist confirmed

This is so strange. If they're unsure of success I don't know why they don't run with a traditional release for the debut. I don't know if The Voice is on in the USA right now.. but she needed a performance on The Voice + a Late Night show, plus release the single + video for the full tracking week, and do the radio rounds. One week, full steam. Who cares if it flops after that, atleast you'd give it a chance. Why do I feel like these labels just don't care sometimes? It would be funny, except I like Christina.

Ouch, I really didn't see this coming. :rip: This song screamed hit.

Don't know why some of you are expecting radio to save this song. 

None of the excuses from Fighters make up for her piss poor performance this era. Radio or not, she should have enough pull to go top 10 on iTunes by herself and at least chart on the Hot 100. Time to face the music that Xtina is simply over.

2 hours ago, ks_dollar said:

The amount of excuses you've come up with since day 1. Jesus. :rip:

Accept reality and take a break.

I almost feel bad for him. It's sad at this point :skull: 

Only Legend X :clap3: Britney who? Beyonce who? P!nk who?

If the album outflops Nelly Furtado's :rip:

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

This is so strange. If they're unsure of success I don't know why they don't run with a traditional release for the debut. I don't know if The Voice is on in the USA right now.. but she needed a performance on The Voice + a Late Night show, plus release the single + video for the full tracking week, and do the radio rounds. One week, full steam. Who cares if it flops after that, atleast you'd give it a chance. Why do I feel like these labels just don't care sometimes? It would be funny, except I like Christina.

The Voice Season ended last week. I don't think she would have performed there because she was shading them recently

3 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

The BBMAs did help that’s why the song flew from #28 to #4 on iTunes. No other songs that night went Top 10 after the performance 

That's not true, look at Shawn hitting #2 and then #1 after the performance :rip:

Even a much older song, Love Lies, reached a new peak on BB inside the top 40, FIL was the lowest charting performing song on BB other than Dinero, aka a Spanglish song?

5 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Her third song to miss the Hot 100 this era :clap3:Legend X :clap3:

ffff :ahh:

5 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

The song isn’t sent to Pop radio until June 19th so of course it’s not going to debut high :dies:

The sales were good this week but the sales market has shrank so sales are going to have less weight 

BSB with similar sales but with a radio deal only debuted at #99

Never understood why they delay the radio release until weeks after it's out on sales and streaming, and perform it before it has debuts on radio. Just shooting the song in the foot.

:rip:

At least the music is great. :heart2:

Queen of bubbling under charts confirmed! 

• ATRL Moderator

Well, the thread's title is true but still...