• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ExHuman

• brainmaniac

• Benjichasin89

• JohnGray

It didn't have the chance to appear #1 on Kworb :skull: but it went #1 anyways, congrats

Surptise bitches!!! This song slays & totally deserves to be #1!!

Cant wait for the BBMAS this sunday + music video

Talent wins :alexz:

It was nice to see them at the top of iTunes even if it was 20 minutes or whatever. Let's hope the song is added to radios tomorrow ffs :skull:

11 hours ago, Superpower said:

This is her 4th. Skyscraper, Heart Attack, Cool For The Summer peaked at #1.

*fifth

This Is Me was #1

12 hours ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Thank you user, DELE for this useful and brand new information. :clap3:

You're welcome.

Congrats to both fanbases!!

A day after and the same 3 members still posting here like crazy haters. Poor souls!

12 hours ago, Lover said:

misleading title :eek:

12 hours ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

20 mins* :weeps: 

It was not 20 minutes :rip: It was about 2 hours.

And if it didn’t hit #1 at all you guys would be saying why couldn’t it hit #1 for even 1 minute? :toofunny2: And actually someone made a thread like that in base not knowing that it did hit #1 and as predicted moved the goalposts once he found it hit #1 :lmao:

So the fact that it got so far without any radio play or a radio deal is pretty good. BSB had a radio deal. 

Edited by brainmaniac

12 hours ago, Brinny Baby said:

Yeah, if the original Do What U Want went #1 then the remix flopping would be on Xtina as that's the only new change in the song :deadbanana2: 

They didn’t even release the DWUW remix until like 2 or 3 weeks after the performance on The Voice though :deadbanana2: I’m sure if they had released it that night it would have went to #1 especially since Xtina was on fire at the time and had gone to #1 two times with Say Something.

And they released it on New Years Eve too :deadbanana2: and missed the Xmas day after gift card boost that used to happen on ITunes 

7 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

They didn’t even release the DWUW remix until like 2 or 3 weeks after the performance on The Voice though :deadbanana2: I’m sure if they had released it that night it would have went to #1 especially since Xtina was on fire at the time and had gone to #1 two times with Say Something.

And they released it on New Years Eve too :deadbanana2: and missed the Xmas day after gift card boost that used to happen on ITunes 

Yeah, but those circumstances apply to Gaga too. I was responding to the discussion in light of if Gaga's or Xtina were to blame for the remix not doing well, and if we absolutely had to pick who is was between hem, it's definitely Xtina since her parts were what was new to the song already out. 

Edited by Brinny Baby

22 hours ago, Brinny Baby said:

Yeah, but those circumstances apply to Gaga too. I was responding to the discussion in light of if Gaga's or Xtina were to blame for the remix not doing well, and if we absolutely had to pick who is was between hem, it's definitely Xtina since her parts were what was new to the song already out. 

Gaga had control of the song though. She knew she was going to be performing on The Voice well ahead of time and should have asked Xtina to record her part on the remix before their performance instead of waiting awhile before asking Xtina to record after their performance and waiting even longer to put it out 

I get your perspective in theory but I just hope you’re consistent. Some people here are going with the idea that the feature artist is solely responsible for a song’s success or failure.

Okay then that means Demi is solely responsible for Fall In Line’s success and Xtina is solely responsible for DWUW remix not selling much 

But it also means then that Xtina is solely responsible for the success of Moves Like Jagger,   Feel This Moment and Say Something. It also means then that Accelerate not selling well is solely due to 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla Sign lol.

People can’t just contradict themselves and act like Xtina is never responsible for a collaborations success but always responsible for a collaborations failure. It’s such a biased and illogical way of thinking lol

And if Demi is solely responsible for Fall In Line’s #1, why isn’t her new song “Solo” with Clean Bandit where she is also featured #1 too? Or even Top 10 yet? It’s #16. And this is no shade to Demi or her fans, because I’m not denying Demi or her fans contributions to the success of Fall In Line.

But from the perspective of the hateful people who dismiss Xtina’s contributions to Fall In Lines success, it shows the flaws in the argument. 

18 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Gaga had control of the song though. She knew she was going to be performing on The Voice well ahead of time and should have asked Xtina to record her part on the remix before their performance instead of waiting awhile before asking Xtina to record after their performance and waiting even longer to put it out 

I get your perspective in theory but I just hope you’re consistent. Some people here are going with the idea that the feature artist is solely responsible for a song’s success or failure.

Okay then that means Demi is solely responsible for Fall In Line’s success and Xtina is solely responsible for DWUW remix not selling much 

But it also means then that Xtina is solely responsible for the success of Moves Like Jagger,   Feel This Moment and Say Something. It also means then that Accelerate not selling well is solely due to 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla Sign lol.

People can’t just contradict themselves and act like Xtina is never responsible for a collaborations success but always responsible for a collaborations failure. It’s such a biased and illogical way of thinking lol

And if Demi is solely responsible for Fall In Line’s #1, why isn’t her new song “Solo” with Clean Bandit where she is also featured #1 too? Or even Top 10 yet? It’s #16. And this is no shade to Demi or her fans, because I’m not denying Demi or her fans contributions to the success of Fall In Line.

But from the perspective of the hateful people who dismiss Xtina’s contributions to Fall In Lines success, it shows the flaws in the argument. 

Yes, I've mentioned many times that it was due to both of them for Fall in Line going #1 on US iTunes. I agree with you about the contradictions/backward logic regarding crediting the feature of a song's success, but that type of thinking isn't just exclusive to Xtina.

Edited by Brinny Baby

Top 5 again ! :clap3::flame: The top 2 songs being discounted. 

2yy42me.jpg

Edited by RajibDavid

#4 !!!

vfhxs1.jpg

18 hours ago, RajibDavid said:

#4 !!!

vfhxs1.jpg

:clap3: 

So proud of Christina and Demi, my girls are the best

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

So proud of Christina and Demi, my girls are the best

Still top 5 (not counting The Voice songs) !!! No discount, no radio support, no music video and no Spotify payola !!! :flame: 

Edited by RajibDavid

If RCA doesn't support this song I swear to god it's proof that they're responsible for her decrease in popularity... any reasonable label would capitalize on the attention/success this song is receiving by AT LEAST sending it to radio and booking SNL

this song deserves everything :clap3:

Edited by rebeltwat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.