• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ExHuman

• brainmaniac

• Benjichasin89

• JohnGray

OOoh the girls are bitter today...

The same ppl running in here saying being #1 doesn’t mean anything anymore will be the same dragging once it starts falling. Just let us breath... :ace:

1 hour ago, ExHuman said:

I wished Gaga had the power to make Do What You Want ft Xtina #1 on iTunes

tenor.gif?itemid=5904048

Gaga went #1 with Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, and The Cure for days on end in her flop era, all solo, while Xtina's song with 2 other hot rappers and a Kanye West produced song fresh out of a huge controversy and provocative music video didn't even chart inside Billboard Hot 100 or top iTunes. 

Let's not decide to be petty now sis. :)

OT: Maybe i should listen? I loved Accelerate cause it's so slow and chill, so if this is screamy I'mma hate it so I'm undecided whether to listen or not. 

27 minutes ago, Mariano said:

That's delusional. 

I get you guys are trying to say that Streaming matters more than Itunes, which is true.  But the way y'all exeggarate :rip:   Being number 1 on Itunes does NOT mean nothing. 90% of the time, in order for a song to go top 5/number 1, it has to top Itunes too.  

If Itunes didn't matter, it wouldn't still weight quite a lot in the BB formula. 

This is so not true. :rip: Many songs are now creeping Hot Top 10 on Billboard and they're #40-50 on iTunes lmao and that's without a lot of radio rotations. 

2 minutes ago, TinkerbellClap said:

This is so not true. :rip: Many songs are now creeping Hot Top 10 on Billboard and they're #40-50 on iTunes lmao and that's without a lot of radio rotations. 

yeah I was specifically saying that usually if a song is a smash it's number 1 also on Itunes.  I remember a few cases where this didn't happen of course, but yeah. 

But you guys are right, don't get me wrong.  But there were quite a lot of songs and females who  COULDN'T even reach number 1 on itunes the past 2 years and they were dragged for it, so Fall In Line being number 1 on itunes is not "nothing". It's miles better than not being number 1 on itunes :skull:  

47 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

lol at BSB

guess they had radio deal for today so it boosts the song

tried to listen the song on youtube and it sounds basic and not catchy hope it will free fall once the radio deal is over lol

Yeah, I looked around. BSB have some kind of radio premiere/radio deal going on nation wide. And the song is already being promoted to radio too

So it’s impressive that Fall In Line was able to top iTunes without a radio premiere/radio deal. I wonder why the label hasn’t sent Fall In Line to radio or premiered it yet though while BSB already did and they’re on the same label now 

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Any time a pop girl hits #1 on iTunes there's a thread why wouldn't there be one about Demi/Xtina?

Are you that bothered and bitter by it? Just congratulate or if you don't care just don't say anything at all. Jeez some people on this site

I won´t congratulate something that isn´t a big achievement whether is Xtina or any other singer so let me say whatever the **** i want to.Thanks 

hmm I don't see it on kworb at all. was it for a few seconds?

5 hours ago, ExHuman said:

I wished Gaga had the power to make Do What You Want ft Xtina #1 on iTunes

tenor.gif?itemid=5904048

http://kworb.net/pop/archive/20131021.html 

But it was # 1 with a big difference. It's not  gaga's fault if xtina made the song flop after the remix :cm:

36 minutes ago, Matt B said:

http://kworb.net/pop/archive/20131021.html 

But it was # 1 with a big difference. It's not  gaga's fault if xtina made the song flop after the remix :cm:

Yeah, if the original Do What U Want went #1 then the remix flopping would be on Xtina as that's the only new change in the song :deadbanana2: 

Edited by Brinny Baby

congrats for being #1 for like 2 hours

tenor.gif?itemid=5904048

12 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

congrats for being #1 for like 2 hours

tenor.gif?itemid=5904048

20 mins* :weeps: 

11 minutes ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

20 mins* :weeps: 

kiiii :toofunny3: 

Lucyyyyyyyyy

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

hmm I don't see it on kworb at all. was it for a few seconds?

You pretty sure know how kworb.net works. :laugh: 

Poor xtina

accelerate.mp3 on the charts 

1 hour ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Down to #3 now. 

I mean what's the point of keeping track with its iTunes positions when its going to freefall anyway

4 minutes ago, tirB-tirB said:

I mean what's the point of keeping track with its iTunes positions when its going to freefall anyway

It shouldnt free-fall. Christina was the reason for Moves Like Jagger, and Say Something. Plus, since this is her official lead (according to her fans and team) it should be able to be a hit given her break and with a not so new artist but still commercially relevant. :clap3:

Edited by Benjichasin89

2 minutes ago, Benjichasin89 said:

It shouldnt free-fall. Christina was the reason for Moves Like Jagger, and Say Something. Plus, since this is her official lead (according to her fans and team) it should be able to be a hit given her break and with a not so new artist but still commercially relevant. :clap3:

It shouldn't but it will :flower:. Her fans are unable to understand that she's OVER. I think I need to talk to each one of them three to explain it to them lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.