Top Posters In This Topic

• ExHuman

• brainmaniac

• Benjichasin89

• JohnGray

OMG I'm sorry for Xtina + Demi! :jonny:

Demi topped with Heart Attack & Cool For The Summer I believe 

5 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Well the bitch have the power to be #1 in 60 countries in 2017 herself alone. I wish Xtina would have that power too but I guess 

tenor.gif?itemid=5904048

Stop! you‘re embarrassing yourself... 

Nevertheless, I wish GaGa the best. I have and will always support her. No need for hate #strongertogether

I am so happy to see my girl up there again <3 after so many years, I see the same people pressed over an itunes position, sad but predictable.

Congrats Christina & Demi!

3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Demi topped with Heart Attack & Cool For The Summer I believe 

I think Skyscraper topped itunes as well.

1 minute ago, BabyJane said:

I am so happy to see my girl up there again <3 after so many years, I see the same people pressed over an itunes position, sad but predictable.

Congrats Christina & Demi!

Ikr? They give me life tho... It is hilarious to read them on the verge of an emotional breakdown over this.

Ugh yess! So excited for Demetria:jonny5:

I'm SHOOK. Never thought this day would come, i'm so happy for them!

The fact that yall are happy with this when being #1 on iTunes doesnt mean **** on 2018 :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Ikr? They give me life tho... It is hilarious to read them on the verge of an emotional breakdown over this.

It's sad, I don't get why they they don't focus on artist or music they actually like, I could give 2 ****'s about Britney Spears and Lady GaGa so I stay away from their threads even if I'm not a fan.

5 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

Stop! you‘re embarrassing yourself... 

Nevertheless, I wish GaGa the best. I have and will always support her. No need for hate #strongertogether

Why should I be embarrased? And stop acting so fake ass, you were so joining his team when that one said "I wished Gaga had the power..." but then when I say the truth you said stop.And I know you're trying to trigger me by saying "GaGa". Like ew.

tenor.gif?itemid=5904048

3 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

The fact that yall are happy with this when being #1 on iTunes doesnt mean **** on 2018 :deadbanana2:

Let them have this :fan: 

Congrats X, maybe you'll chart this time!

2 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Any time a pop girl hits #1 on iTunes there's a thread why wouldn't there be one about Demi/Xtina?

Are you that bothered and bitter by it? Just congratulate or if you don't care just don't say anything at all. Jeez some people on this site

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Any time a pop girl hits #1 on iTunes there's a thread why wouldn't there be one about Demi/Xtina?

Are you that bothered and bitter by it? Just congratulate or if you don't care just don't say anything at all. Jeez some people on this site

Because they don't like them, only their faves deserve those threads lmao.

Down to #2 because of a new song from nowhere from a boyband i never heard of "Backstreet Boys". 

Y'all keep this same energy when it starts to tumble down the chart. IDK why people do the most over quick Itunes positions. Y'all never learn. Be happy. But don't be cocky.

2 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Y'all keep this same energy when it starts to tumble down the chart. IDK why people do the most over quick Itunes positions. Y'all never learn. Be happy. But don't be cocky.

This. Itunes positions mean nothing during the era of streaming 

1zEjP9f.gif

Cool. How is it doing on streaming?

Early good itunes performance means little nowadays, everyone with a fanbase accomplishes that.

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This. Itunes positions mean nothing during the era of streaming 

1zEjP9f.gif

That's delusional. 

I get you guys are trying to say that Streaming matters more than Itunes, which is true.  But the way y'all exeggarate :rip:   Being number 1 on Itunes does NOT mean nothing. 90% of the time, in order for a song to go top 5/number 1, it has to top Itunes too.  

If Itunes didn't matter, it wouldn't still weight quite a lot in the BB formula. 

lol at BSB

guess they had radio deal for today so it boosts the song

tried to listen the song on youtube and it sounds basic and not catchy hope it will free fall once the radio deal is over lol

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

That's delusional. 

I get you guys are trying to say that Streaming matters more than Itunes, which is true.  But the way y'all exeggarate :rip:   Being number 1 on Itunes does NOT mean nothing. 90% of the time, in order for a song to go top 5/number 1, it has to top Itunes too.  

If Itunes didn't matter, it wouldn't still weight quite a lot in the BB formula. 

Doesn't it only weigh 15%? It is the smallest metric.

OT: congrats to them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.