41 Little Big Town - Better Man

I'm pressed. I need this to go top 40. :jonny3:

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Zaylor are not going #1 next week. 

Would think #3.

Will they go #1 at some point though?

I wasn't expecting this.

Zayn with a #1 hit and a top 3 hit.

Didn't ATRL call him a fad or something?

nth9oRR.gif

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Would think #3.

This.

Slightest chance of #2 but the video would have to be massive. For it to go #1 it would need a video affect like Wrecking Ball/Anacanda, which doesn't seem likely unless Taylor and Zayn role around nearly naked in bed together haha

39 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I wasn't expecting this.

nth9oRR.gif

No, but he's definitely a one-hit wonder. This song would have bombed hard if The Lord wasn't on it. 

Slay To Your Beautiful needs to be Top 10. It's a solid pop song, not like the current #1 radio song. :fan::fan::fan:

2 hours ago, hellocory said:

No, but he's definitely a one-hit wonder. This song would have bombed hard if The Lord wasn't on it. 

If..... But... Etc

On 1/25/2017 at 0:10 PM, UNNAMI said:

if youtube would be a thing and Spotify had its power like it has right now, Gangnam Style would break Mariah Carey record. When that song was a hit, Spotify number one song has like 300,000 or 400,000 plays, when it has 1,5-2m right now (big hits over 2,5m).

Actually, Taylor Swift set records with Shake It Off, which had numbers in the mid to high 300s, and that was in latter 2014. Thrift Shop, as big as it was compared to everything else at its time, peaked at around 2 M ODS a week. I don't think there's any way to look those numbers up now though, since Spotify rebooted the website a couple of years back.

2 Zayn & Taylor Swift - I Dont Wanna Live Forever 0.6705 0.6532  with DARK GREEN

CA-CA-CA-CAAAALIFORNIAAA GUURRLLLSSS <3

26 minutes ago, Godinos said:

2 Zayn & Taylor Swift - I Dont Wanna Live Forever 0.6705 0.6532  with DARK GREEN

CA-CA-CA-CAAAALIFORNIAAA GUURRLLLSSS <3

It's discounted for $0.69 at ITunes now. I'm not trying to "throw a shade" as some say on here upon IDWLF, just stating a verified fact.

Just now, brianc33616 said:

It's discounted for $0.69 at ITunes now. I'm not trying to "throw a shade" as some say on here upon IDWLF, just stating a verified fact.

Yeah its coming for #1 sure! :)
Everybodys discount their songs. so its not a problem or shade.

6 minutes ago, Godinos said:

Yeah its coming for #1 sure! :)
Everybodys discount their songs. so its not a problem or shade.

I just didn't want to get tagged for "insensitivity" or "flame-bating." Sometimes telling the truth results in getting those penalties.

2 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

You're not being shady. The Weekend did the same thing with Starboy and it worked in his favor for a week at #1. So did Sia I think for 2 weeks with Cheap Thrills, even though she got more weeks at #1 after without the discount. And then Cold Water also got a $0.69 discount but it was too late in its run to benefit a sales boost and Closer was too strong. I wouldn't worry about getting warned. Artist do it often and there's 3 cases just last year.

I really hope the video on both their channels and the discount work in their favor :duca:

Even with the discount, I doubt they will go #1. Uploading the video on 2 channels is very clever but it's not like Zayn has some insane youtube power, in fact to be honest his views are seriously underwhelming. (Like I Would - 35 million :toofunny2:).

They are clever to try this though, because this week is basically their only chance. (unless they perform at the Grammys, that will combine with the movie release I guess).

Edited by Fruity

They really want that #1. :eek:

Something tells me that we're underestimating them big time.

I mean still well below SOY on iTunes and thats only selling around 115k. 

Would need to pass that and be #1 by a lot in 24 hours to have any chance. Dont see it

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

I mean still well below SOY on iTunes and thats only selling around 115k. 

Would need to pass that and be #1 by a lot in 24 hours to have any chance. Dont see it

That will be a combined effect of video and discount soon 

12 hours ago, slw84 said:

I wasn't expecting this.

nth9oRR.gif

To be fair though you could put Donald Trump on a Taylor swift collaboration and it'd go top 3. So Zayn still has something to prove.

nth9oRR.gif

Edited by Wonderland

hmmm wtf this is Broccoli 2.0 :jonny::skull: screaming @ the comments on YT saying the song is about Fetty Wap cuz of the lil eye. :rip:

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, simmnfierzig said:

#32 on US iTunes, #34 on US Spotify

How in the hell is #11 :rip: omg lol. I don't get how radio pushes a song that hard :rip: 

-----

Black Beatles should die and disappear now I cant stand it but WOO SWANG is a ****ing bop!!! :jonny: 

14 hours ago, hellocory said:

Hmm bish what? this is a HIT doesn't matter if Halsey, Rihanna, Adele or Taylor were on this song. Its a hit he cant be a one hit wonder with two hits. :duck:

19 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Would think #3.

Early predictions for this week? How much points is #1 from Zaylor? And in the next week if sales are maybe 10 or 20% higher than ed's have a change to go #1? with the streaming ofc.

QueenofCopyPaste

Shape of You video coming on Monday. SNL performance coming Feb 11. Album release on March 3...looks like Tay/Zayn are in for a block

6 minutes ago, Godinos said:

Early predictions for this week? How much points is #1 from Zaylor? And in the next week if sales are maybe 10 or 20% higher than ed's have a change to go #1? with the streaming ofc.

Early predictions for this week are in my sig. 

Don't think 20% more sales would be enough.

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions for this week are in my sig. 

Don't think 20% more sales would be enough.

So we get at least the #3 position?