• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Green

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing

I love Skylar Grey but LOS is lame :celestial5: Her recent Eminem collabs just haven't been interesting. Halsey back :smile: Former(?) besties Lorde and Taylor both down 4 :sad:

7/11

I keep thinking that Ed image is Elton John nnn, I assume he was paying homage with that look. Who's In Your Head is alright, I want DNCE back instead of JoBros :matty: Easy On Me :heart: A lovely return for Adele. Haven't heard Coldplay's album yet, I'll probably get into it after Halloween has died down. Lorde +2 :alexz3:

On 10/21/2021 at 6:10 PM, Remmy said:

I keep thinking that Ed image is Elton John nnn, I assume he was paying homage with that look. Who's In Your Head is alright, I want DNCE back instead of JoBros :matty: Easy On Me :heart: A lovely return for Adele. Haven't heard Coldplay's album yet, I'll probably get into it after Halloween has died down. Lorde +2 :alexz3:

Yeah, it was definitely an homage. DNCE is just a one hit wonder for me lol I actually started to enjoy the JB more with their comeback than I used to back in the day. Easy on me is cute, but I just don't feel it as strong as her other lead singles. 

Thanks for your comments! @Remmy

248384213_1582411222093304_8434663974119

RANDOM FACT: Ed Sheeran's "=" scores it's 10th week at #1 (5 with Bad habits & 5 with Shivers), becoming the 4th album with more cumulative weeks at the top in all history of this chart.

8/11

Easy on Me jumping to the top 3  :heart:

Don't Go Yet climbing again :duca: 

Let somebody go is cute  :alexz3:

7/11

Easy On Me :jamming:
LOVIN Let Somebody Go :sats:
Ghost is nice...

Okay Ed can definitely take a break :fan: but then again the song behind him wouldn't be a nice replacement :fan: Adele +7 wooo :celestial:

DNCE is just a one hit wonder for me lol I actually started to enjoy the JB more with their comeback than I used to back in the day.

I think DNCE are like 1.75 hit wonders :fan: For me: Nick solo > DNCE >> JoBros Disney era >>> JoBros comeback era >> Joe solo

On 10/29/2021 at 4:23 AM, Remmy said:

I think DNCE are like 1.75 hit wonders :fan: For me: Nick solo > DNCE >> JoBros Disney era >>> JoBros comeback era >> Joe solo

For me it would be JoBros comeback era >>> JoBros Disney era >> Nick solo >>> DNCE >>>>> Joe solo

At least we can agree Joe solo goes last :fan:

8/11

4 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

For me it would be JoBros comeback era >>> JoBros Disney era >> Nick solo >>> DNCE >>>>> Joe solo

For me its

Nick solo >jbro Disney > Joe solo > comeback era > dnce

Adele slipping like this on week 3, welp :celestial5: Definitely interesting to see some people starting to get tired of the song so soon, I'm still consistently enjoying it. Lorde & Taylor both up 1 :smile:

On 11/2/2021 at 11:01 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Yeah, Joe briefly going off on his own was so forgettable :fan: Poor that

On 11/3/2021 at 3:03 AM, Sempiternal said:

For me its

Nick solo >jbro Disney > Joe solo > comeback era > dnce

Nick on top as he should be :gaycat2: but wow DNCE at the bottom is criminal!

Moth to a Flame debuting at #1  :clap3:

Good returns of Cold Heart and I'm not a woman, I'm a god

I hope Adele stays in the countdown  :chick3:

7/11

SHM/Weeknd immediately #1 AND blocking L*l N*s :sats::sats: Lovely! It's a solid bop. Lorde nearly back at her peak :alexz3: Adele barely holding on :dancehall: At least '30' is around the corner and that should help her?

Moth to a Flame, Mood Ring, Shivers :party:

Hopefully Easy on Me sticks around or at least manages to return :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.