• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prayer

• Alldeezy

• Blue Velvet

• Hiatus

1 minute ago, Uknowitbeb said:

idgi... So are we like, making up stuff, or are we using the artists' real work and stuff.Β :dancehall:

Make stuff up :) or use real songs as long as you come up with the article and events for the artist.

Like my artist is not a solo artist but will make him a solo artist etc

i'll start this on sundayΒ 

Β 

10 minutes ago, Uknowitbeb said:

idgi... So are we like, making up stuff, or are we using the artists' real work and stuff.Β :dancehall:

All made up, you can use real artists or come up with your own. Everything is your own creation.

Β 

8 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

What counts as an article of promo?

Basically a single/album announcement with the information (requirements on the OP, single cover, etc.) or an article (a post you make in this thread) that mocks an article on a music site or magazine/newspaper that summarizes a TV performance, magazine shoot/interview, video, or any other type of promotion that artists do in real life.Β 

9 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Make stuff up :) or use real songs as long as you come up with the article and events for the artist.

Like my artist is not a solo artist but will make him a solo artist etc

Β 

Just now, prayer said:

All made up, you can use real artists or come up with your own. Everything is your own creation.

Thanks, Boos.Β :-*

kqhod26o

Β 

Veronica Fox is the new face of Givenchy; VOGUEΒ cover shoot, interview, & behind the scenes footageΒ 

Β 

Today is a major day for Veronica Fox's career. Although the fashion queen is venturing into music, fashion is still apart of her life. Givenchy, the major fashion brand, has announced that Veronica Fox will serve as the spokesperson for their upcoming campaign. Givenchy has also been confirmed as the sponsor for Veronica's upcoming world tour. The campaign will be released in the coming weeks and more information is to come.Β 

Β 

Veronica Fox is also on the latest cover of VOGUE magazine. The March issue of the magazine features a 15-page spread of the photoshoot and an interview about her new music and fashion endeavors.Β 

Β 

qvudezke

Β 

On her debut album/new music:

"I've always had a voice and I've always been in love with music and singing, but fashion took priority. Ever since I started modeling, I felt that fashion and being a supermodel fit me and my lifestyle more. Quite frankly, I felt I didn't have it in me to become a pop star. But after doing the fashion thing for years, I decided I could dip into music and really allow myself to be as dirty and creative as I want.Β 

Β 

The album is very dance-influenced and I worked with a lot of my favorite producers, including DJ White Shadow, Fernando Garibay, and the legendary Max Martin. The album is fun, sexy, dirty, dark, and raunchy."

Β 

On preparing for her first world tour:

"The tour is going to be incredible! I've been planning it in secrecy for months. The choreography is very intense and the show itself is fast-paced and very demanding, both mentally and physically. You can expect a lot of sexy people, smoke, fire, outrageous outfits, and a wild, crazy time."

Β 

"Superficial", Veronica's debut single, is available tonight at midnight.

Β 

462ewhdp

Β 

"Desire" by Veronica Fox, promo single announcement

Veronica Fox is full of news today! Veronica and her label have announced the second song from her upcoming album. "Desire" will be released on February 26th, 2017 and will serve as the first promo single.Β 

Β 

"Desire" has been described as a "slinky, icy mid-tempo electronic bite dripping with sex and lust" by Pitchfork, and has been called "one of the

best releases of the year - from a supermodel, too!"Β 

Β 

Veronica also took to Twitter to tweet about the new song and post the single cover.

Β 

"I love surprises, so here's one! #DESIRE, the 2nd song from my upcoming album, comes out Feb 26th. ENJOY! #Superficial #SupermodelLife"

Β 

a1yy61be

"Desire"

Β 

Song Information

Spoiler

Β 

"Desire"

by Veronica Fox

Β 

Written by: Veronica Fox, Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Ilya, Ali Payami

Produced by: Max Martin, Ilya, Ali Payami

Genre: Electro-Pop, Electro-R&B, Synth-Pop

Release Date: February 26th, 2017

Edited by prayer

Basically, all my posts I've made are the basic layout of what you guys should aim for. The formatting does not have to be the same as mine, but a good format to follow is Label Logo, Article/Post Title, Any pictures relating to article, etc.Β 

Β 

Β 

Adds Date: February 24th, 2017Β 

Worldwide Release: February 24th, 2017Β 

Β 

Β 

PhBaVad.png

Β 

envwROM.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

dDKKdPz.png

Β 

Y7bIkd4.png

Β 

NximyUO.png

Pretty Lady's post is a great example for major creative points - everything on the post was custom made and included original visuals.

9o47g9cq

"The Supermodel Life"

Veronica Fox's debut album officially announced; released February 28th

Β 

v2alsjp7

Β 

Vertigo Sounds presents "The Supermodel Life", the explosive debut album from Veronica Fox.

The album is being released worldwide to all digital and physical retailers on February 28th, 2017.Β 

The standard issue of the album features 12 songs, including the hit "Superficial", "Desire", "Blood On The Runway", and "Hallucination" (feat. Kygo). The deluxe edition includes 2 bonus tracks, "Red Lace Bra" and "Sleeping With A Demon".Β 

Alongside the full-length album, a bonus b-side album titled "The Supermodel Remixed" has been included for all Apple Music listeners and fans who have purchased the physical album through "The Fox Shop" on VeronicaFox.com. The remix b-side includes remixes from RedOne, Goldfrapp, Zedd, Madeon & more. An exclusive outtake from the album titled "Red Lips", produced by Vijuan Allure, is included on the tracklist.Β 

The album includes production and songwriting credits from Ellis Miah, Ali Payami, Ilya, DJ White Shadow, Fernando Garibay, Giorgio Moroder, Max Martin, Kygo, RedOne & Savan Kotecha.Β 

Critics and fans have raved about the album, calling it "the best album in over a decade", "a critical piece of modern dance music", and "the most unforgettable and powerful debut album ever". Fans have raved about the album, saying "Veronica has dominated music and now she is onto music - this is only the beginning" and "A supermodel has released a better album than most pop artists of the last 20 years".Β 

Musically, the album has a strong dance influence. Ranging from electro-pop, dance-pop, synth-pop, EDM, house, tropical house, electro-R&B, and pop.Β 

Veronica Fox has said of the album; "I never thought I would have made my own album that I am so incredibly proud of. This project reflects my life at the current moment, as well as my past experiences with sex, drugs, love, romance, partying, and heartbreak. I see 'The Supermodel Life' as the electronic soundtrack to my past, present, and future. I hope you enjoy the album as much I did creating it."

Β 

"THE SUPERMODEL LIFE"

ALBUM TRACKLIST & CREDITS

Β 

hb27pv5i8m15ckgo

Β 

1.Β Β  Β Blood On The Runway
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, DJ White Shadow
Β Β  Β Produced by: DJ White Shadow
2.Β Β  Β Superficial
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Ellis Miah, Ali Payami
Β Β  Β Produced by: Ellis Miah, Ali Payami, Ilya
3.Β Β  Β Desire
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Ilya, Ali Payami
Β Β  Β Produced by: Max Martin, Ilya, Ali Payami
4.Β Β  Β Hot For You
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Giorgio Moroder
Β Β  Β Produced by: Giorgio Moroder
5.Β Β  Β Hallucination (feat. Kygo)
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Kygo, Fernando GaribayΒ Β  Β 
Β Β  Β Produced by: Kygo, Fernando Garibay
6.Β Β  Β Lucy On The Floor In Platforms
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Savan Kotecha, RedOne
Β Β  Β Produced by: RedOne
7.Β Β  Β Testosterone
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha
Β Β  Β Produced by: Max Martin
8.Β Β  Β Crime of Passion
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Fernando Garibay
Β Β  Β Produced by: Fernando Garibay
9.Β Β  Β Neon Kiss
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Max Martin, Ilya, Ali Payami, Benny Blanco, Β Β  Β Β Β  Β Savan Kotecha
Β Β  Β Produced by: Max Martin, Ilya, Ali Payami, Benny Blanco
10.Β Β  Β Night Soundtrack
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, DJ White Shadow, RedOne
Β Β  Β Produced by: RedOne, DJ White Shadow
11.Β Β  Β Botox for Breakfast
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, DJ White Shadow
Β Β  Β Produced by: Fernando Garibay, DJ White Shadow
12.Β Β  Β Why Aren't We Having Sex Right Now?
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, DJ White Shadow, Fernando Garibay, RedOne
Β Β  Β Produced by: DJ White Shadow, Fernando Garibay, RedOne

[DELUXE EDITION TRACKS]
13.Β Β  Β Red Lace Bra
Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Benny Blanco, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha
Β Β  Β Produced by: Max Martin, Benny Blanco
14.Β Β  Β Sleeping With A Demon
Β Β  Β Β Β  Β Written by: Veronica Fox, Fernando Garibay, Benny Blanco
Β Β  Β Β Β  Β Produced by: Fernando Garibay, Benny Blanco

Β 

"THE SUPERMODEL REMIXED"

B-SIDE ALBUM TRACKLIST

Β 

nkd4zq1mohp9ed32

Β 

1.Β Β  Β Red Lips (Vijuan Allure Concept)
2.Β Β  Β Superficial (RedOne ReFix)
3.Β Β  Β Desire (Ellis Miah Mix)
4.Β Β  Β Night Soundtrack (Goldfrapp Remix)
5.Β Β  Β Hallucination (Fernando's Acid Trip Mix)
6.Β Β  Β Blood On The Runway (DJ White Shadow Electro Disco)
7.Β Β  Β Botox For Breakast (Twin Shadow Botched Procedure Remix)
8.Β Β  Β Testosterone (Zedd Remix)
9.Β Β  Β Lucy On The Floor In Platforms (Madeon Remix)
Β 

Β 

Edited by prayer

logo.png

Β 

CAMILA CABELLO APPEARS ON THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW.Β 

Β 

camila_cabello_png_by_bossofmymind-d9o1p

Β 

Camila arrived to the show tapping late Friday afternoon to promote her new single "Changes." Wendy was the first to

Β 

ask the question on everyone's minds, "Is thereΒ bad blood between Camila and her ex-band mates Fifth

Β 

Harmony?" Camila denied any rumor of Β bad blood between the girls, but did let a little shade slip. When

Β 

Wendy playedΒ Camila a clip of Fifth Harmony using her background vocals still for one of their shows, Camila

Β 

said this,Β "It doesn't surprise me that their still using my voice, I mean I am the only one in that group on key."

Β 

Wendy sipped her mug,Β looked at the audience and saidΒ "That is some good tea." Β Later, Camila performed her

Β 

new hit 'Changes' wearing a pot leafΒ necklace. Camila's single 'Changes' is available on all major media outlets.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Pretty Lady

wy5w7bl9

Β 

"Superficial" music video released on VEVO

Β 

Just 2 hours away from "Superficial" being released, Veronica Fox has released the music video for the song on VEVO.

Β 

8hbg88m53ef4po3v

Β 

VIDEO SYNOPSIS

In contrast to the upbeat and colorful song, the video takes on a darker tone. The video features Veronica getting ready and pampering herself in a vintage beauty studio, surrounded by mannequin heads and vintage couture. Shots switch between Veronica in the mirror, looking solemn and sad and Veronica smoking a cigarette and lying on the ground.

Β 

The video cuts to Veronica leaving her house and hitting the New York City streets, where she assumes a totally new persona; a bright, happy, and camera-loving superstar. Paparazzi swarm her and drown her in flashes in attempt to catch a good shot of the iconic star.

Β 

During the bridge of the song, there is a dance sequence that features Veronica and several dancers voguing.

The video fades out.
Β 

Omg those announcement graphics look amazing, looks like things that would actually get released officially I gotta be honest.

Meanwhile I'm serving Google Draw.

"Life's Tough You Know That?"

08oslRc.gif

Β 

ON TOPIC:

MAJOR NEWS: Britney Spears Releasing A New Compilation Album Under A New Label! World Tour Confirmed??

Β 

uiiadDE.png

Β 

Woah woah woah, okay, did you see that tweet? You know, the one that has been driving Twitter and pop forums crazy for the last few hours? You probably did but just in case you didn’t, here it is:

REAL tweet.jpg

Β 

Britney has been notorious for her tweets, but this, this is on a league of it’s own. Let’s break it down folks.

Britney is signed to a new label

Candy Cash Wumpa Latte to be precise. This studio is a branch of Sony that has worked on multiple Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon soundtracks. They are currently working on the N Sane trilogy reboot for Crash Bandicoot.

Britney wants to re-release material

In the Zone, widely claimed to be her best album, seems to be getting a re-release. It looks like Britney, her self titled 3rd album is also getting this treatment, but it’s unknown if she was talking about the album, or herself. It should be noted that these two albums marked a new shift in her career, a shift that gave her more control on the sound, lyrics and promotion of the albums.

She has new songs she wants to release

It’s always great to hear new songs, yet the sound of her recent album β€œGlory” is quite different than her sound in the early 2000’s. We’ll have to know more about this project in order to tell if the songs are cohesive or not.

Speaking of Glory, that era seems to be over

This marks her second album in a row to have only two singles released.

There might be a new world tour instead of her Vegas show!

Her sons apparently want to travel the world? That seems like quite the dream these two tweens have. We believe Britney herself probably wants to travel again, and a world tour will provide far greater promotion for her and her album since it will allow more fans to see her in a live performance. Getting all the way to Vegas is something not every fan can afford.

Her latest world tour was back in 2011, in support of her 7th studio album Femme Fatale which spanned two top ten hits and a song debuting at the number one spot.

The new album is titled Extreme Caricature?

These two words appear to be the answer to the question she is presenting. The capital letters make it seem like the name might just be the title to her new album. This sounds like an interesting title, certainly one of her most dramatic album titles. Β 

Her old songs might get the Single treatment

It is widely believed that after Outrageous, the songs Breathe On Me and (I Got That) Boom Boom were meant to be singles. Anticipating, a song from her other album that is speculated to be included in this compilation hasn’t received a music video or world wide airplay despite being an official single from her 3rd album.

Β 

Β 

Β 

This is all that’s known about Britney’s upcoming 10th album, something that not every artist manages to achieve. Her new label has yet to comment on the new record deal, but RCA has already removed Britney from their website entirely.

Β 

Β 

2O5z5gs.png

jamala_1.jpg

Β 

wkxpBqF.png

Β 

EUROVISION 2016 WINNER JAMALA SIGNS WORLDWIDE RECORD DEAL WITH QUICHE RECORDS!

Β 

When one thinks of Ukraine, one doesn't necessarily think of music. This cannot be more true in this day and age – most of what we see on the news are images of war, corruption, and hardship with neighboring Russia. When Ukraine's Eurovision delegation announced Ukraine's withdrawal from the 2015 edition of the competition, it came to no surprise; everyone knew that the country was struggling. The Ukrainian struggle was the big elephant in the room when Russian pop starlet Polina Gagarina performedΒ a song about peace, love, and understanding in Vienna. A year later, Jamala stormed the stage in Stockholm with her heart wrenching mid tempoΒ 1944, exposingΒ the forced deportation of the Crimean Tatars from their homeland while under Soviet occupation – eerily, the song reflects the current tension between Ukraine and Russia, too. The intoxicating mix of power, pain, and vulnerability captivated the hearts of Europe, allowing Jamala to bring home the win to her beloved Ukraine.

Β 

On February 24th, 2017, it was officially announced that Jamala signed a worldwide deal with Quiche Records, with plans for an album campaign to beginΒ immediately. A classically trained jazz singer, Jamala's style of music has shifted towards a more minimalistic sound in recent days, but plans on experimenting with different styles. Speaking about her new record deal, Jamala said "I'm thrilled to have signed with a label that will help spread my music all over the world. I want to spread a message of love and healing, something that the world especially needs right now. But in order to achieve this, I think we need to address the problems that we are facing.Β 1944Β was the tip of the iceberg for what I would like to say, and I look forward to releasing more music to help us rise above the hatred plaguing this Earth. I cannot wait to introduce myself to the rest of the world!" Information about her lead single is set to be announced within the next week.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by seanoh

4 hours ago, prayer said:

Basically, all my posts I've made are the basic layout of what you guys should aim for. The formatting does not have to be the same as mine, but a good format to follow is Label Logo, Article/Post Title, Any pictures relating to article, etc.Β 

Ill be working on my layout soon i just made a basic one on moblie for now

Denis Stoff Latest Tweets

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Zen Recordings Statement

(Promotional Single Release)

After a 2 year wait from her recent release of "Right Here Right Now", Jordin Sparks kicks things back into gear with her upcoming track,"Mirage". At the young age of 17 Sparks' lit the word when she became anΒ idol champion .Fast Forward almost 10 years later, the 26 year old singer- songwritter is still groovingΒ her way through the industry. Sparks signed with Zen Recordings late 2016 after she enjoyed her life and found what made herself "happy". Jordin Sparks co-written Mirage along with Diane Warren,John LegendΒ and Kenneth Edmonds(Baby Face). She describesΒ the song as forgiving somebody but not letting them back into your life. The song will day-view on Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club

Β 

〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓

zti4k2.jpgΒ 

Β 

Jordin Sparks - Mirage

Writers: Kenneth Edmond, Jordin Sparks, Dianne Warren, John Legend

Length: 3:56

Genre: R&B,Pop,Gospel

Label: Zen Recordings

Release: February 24th 2017Β 

Edited by Speezy

Jordin Sparks on Power 105.1/Breakfast(2017)Β 

Image result for the breakfast club png

Β 

Β 

DJ Envy: Good morning everybody its DJ Envy, Angela Yee, Charlamagne Tha God! This is the breakfast club. We have one of our favorite and most pleasant guest in the building!

DJ Envy: The lovely Jordin Sparks!. how have you been?

Jordin: I have been happy lately Β 

Angela Yee: That's always good to hear. I've seen your twitter, you're heavily religious... In a good way of course.

Jordin: Well through obstacles in my life and hardships I turned to god and he freed me from them all.

Charlamange: Was what's his face ...Thyme The Leo that bad ? Β Dude got someone else pregnant and I'm happy it wasn't youΒ 

Jordin: (Laugh) Ha Right ! But I've moved forward in life and found ME

Charlamange: We've seen and heard after you released Right Here Right Now with the wonderful Salaam Remi.

Jordin: Yes Salaam. I am so thankful for god placing him in my life. That album was a piece of me to my fans and everyone.

DJ Envy: Now Miss Sparks, We've seen that between the last single They Don't Give there was some type of radio hiatus between 2016-17

Jordin: Correct. It was involuntary but I was free from a couple contracts and found another label that allows more creative control. Louder Than Life was only a 1 album contract and I am so blessed that contracts like those exist.

Angela Yee : (Head Nods) Well we seen that you're in the roster for a new label, Zen Recordings and it seems like you are gonna Day view a new track for us here tonight. Can you tell us about the track.

Jordin: Well I and my project manager been back in forth with producers. I wrote this single along with a few others. The track is called Mirage. It's a lovely R&B uptempo ballad about forgiveness but not bringing that person back into your life.

Charlamange: JORDIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Don't go full fledge saint on us after you just released the most adult album of your career in 2015. Right Here Right Now was given an E and nowhere to be found in TOYSRUS

Dj Envy: Charlamange, What are you doing in ToysrusΒ 

Jordin: (Laughs)

Charlamange: Is it bad to go to Toysrus ?

Jordin: It is if you're over a certain age limit or shopping for yourself (laughs). This song is radio friendly. It's more along the line of sound of No Air

Charlamange: So In this track we are gonna breathe with out Jesus? If it's the case it could go #1 on Gospel and maybe top 200 for Club songsΒ 

Jordin: Shut up (smiles) I am just as happy to release the track as I would be if it even went #100 on BillboardΒ 

Angela Yee: We shouldn't have to worry about that. Zen Recordings got you in their hands. Now Jordin, Mirage is coming out tonight on iTunes,Spotify and Tidal. Which one do you preferΒ 

Jordin: Oo. Well I like Spotify cause it's just amazing but Apple Music because I own a lot of Apple ProductsΒ 

Charlamange : So you are gonna throw Tidal under the carpet huh

Angela: Now Charlamange you told me that Tidal don't carry some the music you listen to.

Charlamange: Different Story another day

Jordin: Well..! Pricing

DJ Envy: Speaking of pricing there will be a price discount for your recent album if people order from Zen Recordings website. Go into some details about this dealΒ 

Jordin: Yes,...Well for every single somebody purchase, a code that knocks off $5 will be sent to the person through email. Also for every single I sellΒ through Zen Recordings website they will donate $3 to Habits For Humanity

Angela: That is so nice. We barely see celebrities doing these things. I also follow your MAD Girls Charity foundation and got me a cute shirt last yearΒ 

Jordin: Aww thank you ! My experience with the foundation over the years inspires a piece of Mirage

Angela Yee: Looks like god is leading you down a splendid path

Jordin: Β Yes, he directed me to this label, the producers and my new sound. It was meantΒ 

Charlamange: Β We are happy that you are happy. Stray away from people like Lemon Pepper the Scorpio and find you a Russel Wilson

Jordin: People attitudes are a mirage sometimes and you get so caught up into love you don't even realize it. Turn to God and he'll bring everything to forefrontΒ 

Dj Envy: PreachΒ 

Angela Yee: I caught that tease about the song you put in there but ain't that the truth.

Jordin: Nothing but the truth

Charlamange: Now Jordin before we go, when can we expect an album?

Jordin: (looks at manager) Tough one. Well we've recorded about 30 tracks and I like 17Β of them but I dont want to limit myself to those 17. Mirage will definitely be on the album. Expect it sometime late spring.

DJ Envy: We are closing out Β with Jordin Sparks.! Do us a favor and drop the single for us J Speezy

Jordin: Hey, this Jordin Sparks and you're tuning into Power 105.1 the Breakfast Club. This is my new song "Mirage" which be available for sale on digital markets and on my website.

Β 

https://tinyurl.com/Jordin-Sparks-Mirage-Debut

Β 

Edited by Speezy

nviptort

Β 

"The Supermodel Life World Tour" Official Announcement; North American leg datesΒ 

Β 

Β 

THE SUPERMODEL LIFE WORLD TOUR

starring VERONICA FOX

w/ special guests SCISSOR SISTERS

Β 

From runways all over the world to the concert stage, Veronica Fox will embark on her first ever world tour. The tour is sponsored by Vertigo Sounds and Givenchy.Β 

Β 

The Supermodel Life World Tour North American leg will begin in New York City on February 28th at Citi Field and continue through March 20th at Philips Arena in Atlanta.

Β 

Ticket information, including price range, VIP packages, and concert seating maps can be found below.Β 

Tickets are available on Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and VeronicaFox.com

Β 

Veronica and her label have confirmed this is just the first round of dates. Dates for Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America will be announced soon.Β 

Β 

jtf2al5b

Β 

TICKET INFORMATION/TOUR DATES

Β 

REGULAR TICKETS

Β 

General Admission Floor Tickets - $125

Lower Ring Seating - $210

Upper Ring Seating - $65

VIP Premium Suite Seating - $350

Β 

VIP PACKAGES

Β 

The Superficial Package

2 early entry GA floor tickets

Exclusive Veronica Fox merch bag

On-site event staff, including open bar

Β 

The Supermodel Package

2 guaranteed front row floor tickets

Access to backstage meet n' greet w/ Veronica Fox

Exclusive Veronica Fox merch bag

Β 

DATES

Β 

February 28t, 2017 - Citi Field - New York, NY
March 1st, 2017 - Palace of Auburn Hills - Auburn Hills, MI
March 2nd, 2017 - Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA
March 4th, 2017 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
March 5th, 2017 - T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, NV
March 6th, 2017 - Fenway Park - Boston, MA
March 8th, 2017 - Bell Centre - Montreal, CA
March 10th, 2017 - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, CA
March 11th, 2017 - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, CA
March 12th, 2017 - Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
March 15th, 2017 - AT&T Park - San Francisco, CA
March 16th, 2017 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, CA
March 18th, 2017 - American Airlines Arena - Miama, FL
March 19th, 2017 - Toyota Center - Houston, TX
March 20th, 2017 - Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
Β 

Β 

Black Water

Β 

Songwriter(s): Tinashe, Sia, SZA, Static Major, Albert Watson

Β 

Producers: Max Martin, Stargate, J.Subs, Eric Seats, Metro Boomin, RedOne, Jeff Dunas, Timberland, Bud'da, Dr. Luke

Β 

Collaborators: James Forwe, SZA

Β 

Genre:Β Pop/R&B/Tropical Pop

Β 

Relase Date: 2/25/17

12261471081279.jpg?itok=YR2L1Lwv

Β 

Tracklist:

Β 

1. BlackΒ 

2. I Want UΒ 

3. Love At Last SightΒ 

4. TKO ft. SZAΒ 

5. Just Feel ItΒ 

6. G.I.R.L.S.Β 

7. Trust MeΒ 

8. 11:11 ResetΒ 

9. You Left UsΒ 

10. Typical ft. James ForweΒ 

11. Steady LoveΒ 

12. AloneΒ 

13. WaterΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Hall Of Flames

Is it too late to change the name of my label? Not feeling it.Β 

Edited by KnewBetter

n1Ljjo7.jpgΒ 

GcirXVu.jpg

Β 

TRACKLISTING

Β 

1. Don't You Miss Me

(Beatrice MillerΒ & Benny Blanco, prod. Benny Blanco)

2. Stay

(Beatrice Miller, Julia Michaels & Justin Tranter, prod. Benny Blanco)

3. Bad Habit

(Beatrice Miller & William Simmons, prod. Pop & Oak)

4. Proof

(Beatrice Miller, William Simmons & Steph Jones, prod. Benny Blanco)

5. Never Be Mine

(Beatrice Miller, WarrenΒ Felder &Β Trevor Brown, prod. Pop & Oak)