Top Posters In This Topic

• prayer

• Alldeezy

• Blue Velvet

• Hiatus

First client(s): FKA Twigs and Kelela

Label Name: Galaxy Records

Hey guys! I'm back. So this is on now?

Okay, I have the players list updated with the new players. Give me a few hours to update the OP with all the rules and what not. Other than that, you guys can start announcing releases/promoting with articles and such. 

Just added all labels to the OP! All the rules are updated, rules may be added or changed over the next few days but I will let you all know if that happens.

Going to add the Popular Genre List now. Charts will now be posted every Friday, starting next Friday March 3rd, 2017. 

20 hours ago, Ryan said:

Thread re-opened. If it becomes a mess it'll be closed for good.

Have fun, guys! :hug: 

@prayer

Thank you so much :D

Several members have sent me a custom logo for their label. I've decided that making a logo for your label and PMing it to me or posting it (mention me if you post it) in the thread will give you CREATIVITY points towards the first week of the chart. 

Edited by prayer

8W3mNLz.png

World-renowned supermodel and fashion icon Veronica Fox announces debut single, "Superficial"

After months of speculation that Veronica Fox was entering the realm of music, the rumors have been confirmed true by Veronica herself. The supermodel posted the single cover to her song "Superficial", along with the caption

"#SUPERFICIAL | The lead single from my debut album coming this week. #TeamVeronica #PopStarModel #GetReady"

The song is expected to be released on all digital retailers tonight at Midnight, Eastern Standard Time.

buwnpxt1

"Superficial"

Song Information

Spoiler

4cu42rdr

"Superficial"

by Veronica Fox

Written by: Veronica Fox, Ellis Miah, Ali Payami

Produced by: Ellis Miah, Ali Payami, Ilya

Genre: Dance, Dance-Pop, Electro-Pop

Release Date: February 24th, 2017

31 minutes ago, prayer said:

Several members have sent me a custom logo for their label. I've decided that making a logo for your label and PMing it to me or posting it (mention me if you post it) in the thread will give you CREATIVITY points towards the first week of the chart. 

I added mine to my post on the end of the 1st page do you still want me to PM it to you?

Just now, Holy Fool said:

I added mine to my post on the end of the 1st page do you still want me to PM it to you?

Nope, I saw it when I was editing the OP earlier. Already added it and put you down for points in my CAL document!

NEW SINGLE RELEASE ALERT

Bougie-Victorian Records

Trisha Paytas - Designer

Written by Trisha and Max Martin

Produced by Max Martin and RedOne

Dance/Pop

February 24th, 2017

"Call Me What You Want,

Judge Me All You Can

At The End Of The Day 

I'm The One Wearing Designer"

O3uboaH.png?1

The Today Show:

Trisha Paytas has just released her new single "Designer", her debut single as an Official Artist under a recording label, that label being "Bougie-Victorian Records". An official letter released by the label, Label Owner and Trisha Paytas Manager Francesca Rivera had this to say about the newly-born singer/song-writer and her new single.

Hoda Kotb: Hello Francesca! I hear you have something very important for us to know!

Francesca: Today we have the emergence of fresh blood in the industry. Trisha is an amazing talent, she has so many qualities that she is bound to be a star. Myself and the rest of the label are very confident in Trisha and the new single "Designer", produced by hit makers Max Martin and RedOne. The song captivates everything we love about Trisha, her confidence, her love for herself and love of the life of the rich and famous. She is very, very happy about her new single and so are we. The song is a self-loving anthem, we believe it will resonate with her fans and new fans alike. The song is not just a feel good song, but a song that makes you want to hit the dancefloor. With the incredibly production by Max and RedOne, the song is ready for clubs, car stereos, and regular ol' headphones. We are glad to hear the positive response that Trisha and "Designer" has gotten so far, but we are really working hard to ensure that it does not stop here. We are happy to announce here that the music video will also be debuting this week, as we really want to run with all of the momentum we believe Trisha and this new song has. Thank you for the interview, this is certainly NOT the last time you will hear from Trisha and her new pop/dance self love anthem "Designer". Thank You.

Also, I'm just playing for fun. My material will NOT chart, it's all just for fun cause I like coming up with the stuff. 

POPULAR GENRE LIST HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP. 

Each week, this list will change.

The more popular the genre of your release, the more points you will receive in the Popular Genre portion of the point system. 

fra82w4i

Veronica Fox launches official website, announces tour dates

After announcing her single "Superficial", Veronica Fox surprised fans with the launch of her brand new website. As well as a whole new online look, Veronica has announced new tour dates. Veronica will embark on her first world tour (title to be announced) on February 26th in New York City at Citi Field. 

With the new single and tour being announced so soon, could the album be dropping within the next few days?

4k2ix03q

gemtransp.png

crjartistpic.jpg

CARLY'S BACK.

NEW SINGLE AND FULL ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT WEEK.

11 minutes ago, Dom said:

This game was as stressful as it gets, but it was fun back in the day.

Yeah it used to be so complicated. I simplified it a lot, despite how wordy the OP looks.

My genre is rock/metalcore love :)

ODEF8un.png

ABOUT HIM:
Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostov (Ukrainian: Денис Олександрович Шафоростов; born 4 May 1992), also known by his stage name Denis Stoff, is a Ukrainian musician and used to be vocalist of the British metalcore band Asking Alexandria. Shaforostov showcased an early interest in music through his YouTube channel "above92" which contains vocal and guitar cover videos of songs dating back to as far as 2008. He furthered the momentum of his YouTube popularity through the formation of Make Me Famous. After Make Me Famous broke up, he founded Down & Dirty before being forced to leave and join the British metalcore band Asking Alexandria. This Very Day he is now writing and working on a solo project, He has been writing songs and been working his butt off to release this solo project. He also has done a cover for the song "Starboy" sang by The Weeknd 

DENIS RELEASES HIS NEW SOLO PROJECT

hqdefault.jpg

After spreading his seprtae ways with Asking Alexandria he decides to release his new cover single. The Fans are excited to see Denis Back
at work he is writing new music for his upcoming solo album.  He has just re signed with MARNSTAR labels. 
as him going back home to Ukraine with his Australian misses Marnie he went quiet on social media for at least 4 months just late November he posted to tell us
he is writing new music. Just recently he released his new fresh hit written by The Weekend Starboy and is already working on a music video for it. 

NEW SONG AUDIO

(single cover will be added in a bit) 

His Version Of Starboy Is on Itunes Now To BUY

iTunes_logo_black.png

SmXvX0D.gif

UPDATED: 

He is hitting the studio in 3 days.

3qugu4J.png

idgi... So are we like, making up stuff, or are we using the artists' real work and stuff. :dancehall: