• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• thecptz

• Daylight

• RandomName

Drawing 1

Was by: @Kylie Jenner

Everyone guessed it right; it was a shower curtain! 

That means 7 points for Kylie, and 1 for the rest!

Drawing 2

Was by: @Dibbles

It was a 'Leprechaun'

everyone guessed it right with the exception of Thecptz who wrote: 'pant'

That means 6 points are added for Dibbles, and one point for everyone else (with the exception of Thecptz)

Drawing 3

Was by: @jamesfog

It was a 'Zombie'

everyone guessed it correctly, which means Jamesfog gets 7 points, and the rest gets 1 point

Drawing 4

Was by: @PinkBox

Everyone guessed banister or railing, which both are correct (considering they are the same)

Fatbox adds 7 points to his total, and the rest gains one point

Drawing 5

Was by: @Nacht

Nacht had to draw 'shepherds', he gets 5 additional points, and the rest all gets one point considering Thecptz wrote: 'gay' and RandomName wrote: 'Farm?'

Drawing 6

Was by: @thecptz

Baby z had to draw a stingray, and he gets 6 additional points, and the rest all gets one point as Unoriginal said: 'umbrella'

Drawing 7

Was by: @Unoriginal

he had to draw an 'extension cord'

I'm not sure how to Judge this yet considering only Kylie Jenner said 'extension lead'

the rest said 'power strip' with the exception of PinkBox who said: 'Remote Controller' (i have to laugh)

and Thecptz who said: 'plug'

I'm going to end this with giving Unoriginal 1 point, and Kylie Jenner also 1 point. But if anyone can convince me otherwise, I would love to hear it xo

Drawing 8

was by: @RandomName

he had to draw a 'pilgrim' which everyone guessed with the exception of Thecptz (who said: 'twink x') and PinkBox who once again answered with Leprechaun

that means 5 points for RandomName will be added, along with the 5 others who guessed it correctly

~scoreboard and test coming up~

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

as Unoriginal said: 'umbrella'

.. which means he doesn't get a point

can't edit the post oop

Scoreboard

*possibly not the final version*

1. Kylie Jenner - 14 points

2. Jamesfog - 13 points

3. Dibbles - 12 points

4. PinkBox - 11 points

4. Nacht - 11 points

6. RandomName - 10 points

7. Thecptz - 9 points

8. Unoriginal - 7 points 

That means that the advantage will go to Kylie Jenner, who wins special info

Edited by Navyofbadgals

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I asked my American friend @ultraviolence.xx if power strip and extension cable were the same thing and he said yes :flower:

When I'm googling extension cord and power strip I get way different results so that's why I'm not exactly sure :dancehall: 

Isn’t a power strip a standalone thing where it doesn’t need to be plugged in the wall?

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

When I'm googling extension cord and power strip I get way different results so that's why I'm not exactly sure :dancehall: 

they're basically interchangeable :hug: 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Really? I get the same photo n (sorry I know the photos are gonna be really big but I'm on mobile so I can't edit em)

0Yc1m1q.jpg

HQFT2eC.jpg 

Just now, Unoriginal said:

Really? I get the same photo n (sorry I know the photos are gonna be really big but I'm on mobile so I can't edit em)

0Yc1m1q.jpg

HQFT2eC.jpg 

Okay I had a site which said otherwise, but I think the most fair solution would be is for you to keep your current amount of points (7 points), but that you won't get the disadvantage (so no -1). 

Test Round 8

Hey everyone! Same rules apply as always. 

If you still have a power from a previous round and if you want to use it this round then do so like this (or something similar):

Your ATRL Username: Navyofbadgals (green Exemption/black Exemption/(2) frihbie(s))

and just one more thing, Kylie Jenner check your PMs where your advantage awaits you!

I'm gonna set a deadline of 48 hours from now. Anyone who hasn't sent yet will face elimination, unless they have already talked with me before the deadline!

Good luck!

8 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Is this a double elim?

only single eliminations in the top 10!

But if you guys want a double elim, then that's fine with me too :fan: 

I was gonna put extension cord at first but I changed it to power strip. . They're the same thing... I demand my point

23 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

I was gonna put extension cord at first but I changed it to power strip. . They're the same thing... I demand my point

You’re too late

kim people are dying

power strip and extension lead are so obviously the same thing omg why are you such a dumb bitch xx

Wtf is a pilgrim 

The drawing was the same as the leprechaun except the clovers, rainbow and pot wtf

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

power strip and extension lead are so obviously the same thing omg why are you such a dumb bitch xx

TEA!

tenor.gif

yeah wtf is pilgrim :biblio: and sorry i dont know leprechaun :rip:

13 hours ago, Fruity said:

Went did you come back to life again? 

You’re fat anyways

12 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Also that was a ****ing remote controller

:ahh: 

Sent the test. :heart2: I agree on that drawing being a power strip anyway. :mandown:

12 hours ago, thecptz said:

yeah wtf is pilgrim :biblio:

This game is racist tbh!! Asians deserve better :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.