America can keep it.

rxPSgjh.gif

;(

Good music won!

:jonny5:

The album isn't bad, so good for him.

• ATRL Moderator

SAD! is a bop

About a week and a half into their stint in Orlando, the woman and XXXTentacion were on their way to a show together. They listened to one of XXXTentacion’s songs in the car and she sang along with his verse. Then she hummed along with a verse from a featured artist on the track. After that, XXXTentacion fell silent and left her in the car outside the venue. Inside, they got into a fight. When they arrived home after the show, he took her into the bathroom. “And he was asking me why I was singing his friend’s part of the song, if I like him, why do I like him, like do I ever look at his Twitter,” she said.

Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

• Also while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.

In early October 2016, she found out that she was pregnant by XXXTentacion. The pregnancy was planned by both of them. On the afternoon of October 6, he told her to move from the bed they were lying on. He then went out onto the balcony, where she could still hear him, and called up the person she had slept with while XXXTentacion was in jail, demanding to know everything. When XXXTentacion returned inside, he told her, “You need to tell me the truth right now or I’ll kill you and this jit.” She said that “jit” was slang for the unborn child.

He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited.

But congrats I guess 

Damn....Pop girl can only dream of these figures nowadays and the fact that it will be harder and harder for them since radios are losing their power, music channels are over, Awards shows are irrelevant and streaming(what people are actually "choosing") is winning. Only Adele, Beyonce-for now even without spotify it will be difficult for her now- , Taylor Swift and Rihanna are able to hold on

Ronaldé

Edited by Ronaldé

1 minute ago, Émotif Fool said:

But congrats I guess 

Has any of this been proven true though

You all literally post this in every thread about him :rip:

2 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

But congrats I guess 

Too bad none of this is actually true

Black Panther top 3 again :clap3:

Stoney: 67 weeks on BB 200, 31 of them in the top 10 :alexz:

7 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

But congrats I guess 

that isn't even true, are you dumb? :skull:

OT: the album is amazing.. he deserves this. 

Edited by banana

8 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

But congrats I guess 

Stop spreading stuff you do not know about. You are one of those silly people that will read a headline on their FB wall and start arguing about it. Ever heard of fact checking? :sistrens: This gentleman is one of the few straight male artists that proudly support the LGBT community 

Edited by Ronaldé

8 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

But congrats I guess 

Stay off Twitter hun