Beyoncé: Receipts | 250+ million records sold

Lovett

19 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Thank you! Just updated to 11.2M and 15M SPS. If anyone has any accurate updated numbers for SL or any others, please quote me and I'll update.

I’ll do a full check of all her singles’ SPS when I get time

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoAddams

• Lovett

• Armani?

• trainsskyscrapers

Queen Bey's Top 3 singles in the UK have all achieved more than one million combined sales. Her biggest single is Halo, which, despite peaking at Number 4 in 2009, has 1.2m combined sales. If I Were A Boy, the chart-topping lead to her I Am... Sasha Fierce album, is second on 1.1m, closely followed by her Number 1 solo debut Crazy In Love on 1.03m. 

Beyoncé's biggest collaboration is her 2008 hook-up with Lady Gaga, Telephone (846,000), though Jay-Z collab Drunk In Love from her self-titled collection is less than 2,000 behind. 

Her 2008 album I Am... is the best represented in the list with six entries here (unsurprising as it's her best-selling album with 1.67m sales), while just one song from Lemonade, Hold Up, appears at 22. 

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/beyonce-and-jay-zs-biggest-singles-on-the-official-uk-chart__22112/

aaronsmithjune1
2 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Queen Bey's Top 3 singles in the UK have all achieved more than one million combined sales. Her biggest single is Halo, which, despite peaking at Number 4 in 2009, has 1.2m combined sales. If I Were A Boy, the chart-topping lead to her I Am... Sasha Fierce album, is second on 1.1m, closely followed by her Number 1 solo debut Crazy In Love on 1.03m. 

Beyoncé's biggest collaboration is her 2008 hook-up with Lady Gaga, Telephone (846,000), though Jay-Z collab Drunk In Love from her self-titled collection is less than 2,000 behind. 

Her 2008 album I Am... is the best represented in the list with six entries here (unsurprising as it's her best-selling album with 1.67m sales), while just one song from Lemonade, Hold Up, appears at 22. 

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/beyonce-and-jay-zs-biggest-singles-on-the-official-uk-chart__22112/

Why didn't they list crazy in love in jays graph ?

Halo 2xplatinum is UK this friday 

also Top Off debuted #22 at Hot 100

Edited by JoAddams

@MrLovett

Those US album sales in the OP for BDay and I Am Sasha Fierce are lowkey inflated :skull:

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

@MrLovett

Those US album sales in the OP for BDay and I Am Sasha Fierce are lowkey inflated :skull:

They might be, I can’t remember exactly where I got those sales from. If we have any other numbers, please let me know and I’ll update.

25 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

They might be, I can’t remember exactly where I got those sales from. If we have any other numbers, please let me know and I’ll update.

Well this is old, but you can make estimations off this

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6828205/beyonce-dangerously-in-love-surpasses-5-million-sold-us

I believe Bey sold 100k catalogue albums in 2016 according to Buzz Angle

If they release a joint album, do ya'll think it will cross a million sales in the US? :dancehall3:

... #FORMATION has now surpassed 100 MILLION views on Vevo, becoming her 28th video to achieve this!
Edited by JoAddams

58 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Why hasn't Drunk In Love been certified yet? :huh:

So you mean to tell me that Lemonade is in its' 100th week of charting and is hovering around the top 10 ITunes WW? :clap3: (I'm from the group that thinks putting it onto Apple Music/Spotify the night before Coachella would be GENIUS.)

Is this accurate 

Edited by Beyonce_runthis

1 hour ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Is this accurate 

Likely

7 hours ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

What is the latter album like with SPS? I'm Hoping that Diamond is possible by 2020.

2 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

What is the latter album like with SPS? I'm Hoping that Diamond is possible by 2020.

I have no idea. I just know that the 6m is only from soundscan 

1 hour ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Is it one of the best Selling songs from 2003 ? :rip:

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

It's +9M for sure with the RIAA since they count club sales and it has done 8M pure with club sales

xQSJ9ca.gif

On 26.03.2018 at 2:13 AM, Beyonce_runthis said:

Is this accurate 

Well Halo and Single Ladies are getting a huge amount of streams so it's much likely. It deserves too :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

The song isn't 2 platinum though right? :huh: SPS wise it might be higher + it must have sold a lot before the digital era. 

18 minutes ago, igetfilthy said:

It's +9M for sure with the RIAA since they count club sales and it has done 8M pure with club sales

xQSJ9ca.gif

:flame:  Thank God this album also had some large singles. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.