H100: God's Plan 8x #1, MTB #4, The Middle #6, Delicate #84

Renan90

Drake's Plan :clap3: we love a massive smash.

Not Bebe Rexha coming for #2 :bibliahh:

BP singles slaying in the top 10 :celestial4: quality won.

Friends almost top 40 :duca:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pacaveli

• dussymob

• QueenofCopyPaste

• FutureHive

12 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

That Chris Brown comeback

His first T10 since Loyal? 

Ok so in another world where drake never released god’s plan, perfect would still be number one?! Lol. All the songs in the top 10 don’t feel... huge idk I think I’m just going crazy or extremely disconnected from music. Like meant to be predicted to chart a number two next week?!

Meant To BeBe will reach the #2 and Finesse still can't pass Perfect :deadbanana2:  

30 minutes ago, I.T. said:

Ok so in another world where drake never released god’s plan, perfect would still be number one?! Lol. All the songs in the top 10 don’t feel... huge idk I think I’m just going crazy or extremely disconnected from music. Like meant to be predicted to chart a number two next week?!

If it wasn't for God's Plan Perfect would have 14 weeks at #1 and coming for Mariah's wig :deadbanana2: 

5 minutes ago, Green said:

Meant To BeBe will reach the #2 and Finesse still can't pass Perfect :deadbanana2:  

A mess and a half :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, Willy. said:

His first T10 since Loyal? 

i believe so

Bebe :deadbanana4: bitch why couldn’t IGY or FFF smash this hard? :weeps: 

QueenofCopyPaste
10 minutes ago, Green said:

If it wasn't for God's Plan Perfect would have 14 weeks at #1 and coming for Mariah's wig :deadbanana2: 

Not necessarily, there's lots of factors..(couldve wouldve, shouldve)....

3 hours ago, Adonis said:

It needs a video. It'll go back up. 

Yeah, as others said, it has a video. But I’m not worried about it rebounding. I’m just surprised to see it below Pray For Me this week cuz I thought its streaming would’ve put it comfortably over.

Wow Bebe is really slaying the game

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

The fact that it has yet to pass Perfect is killing me...they're falling at the same speed in points :deadbanana2:

Revenge for TOL I guess

He already got revenge after Shape of You kept That's What I Like at #2 for so many weeks :deadbanana2:

55 minutes ago, Green said:

It would have 13 weeks: Psycho was ahead of Perfect on its debut week

Bebe getting a Top 2 :deadbanana4: WOW :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

YAS at Meant to Be #4 peak! I think the performance on the ACM's April 15th, will help bump up its spot!

QueenofCopyPaste

I don't think Bebe will have enough points for the #1 even with maximum airplay. Could have a 430-450 point peak at #2 at best. 

2 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

I can't believe that maroon 5 underperformed with ''wait'' it is a great song. so only '' I don't wanna know'' and ''what lovers do'' are the hits from their era

Wait can still go higher– it has room to rise on pop and HAC. You're right that it's unlikely to be as big as those two, though. 

1 hour ago, umich said:

Bebe :deadbanana4: bitch why couldn’t IGY or FFF smash this hard? :weeps: 

MTB is really the most radio-friendly song she's ever put out, and the country airplay is really coming up huge for the song

3 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

Wait can still go higher– it has room to rise on pop and HAC. You're right that it's unlikely to be as big as those two, though. 

MTB is really the most radio-friendly song she's ever put out, and the country airplay is really coming up huge for the song

Which is really shocking because it’s more pop leaning than country, but it just goes to show how strong FGL is on that format.

6 minutes ago, umich said:

Which is really shocking because it’s more pop leaning than country, but it just goes to show how strong FGL is on that format.

Country radio is corrupted

Notably, "Plan," which launched atop the Feb. 3-dated Hot 100, is just the sixth song in the chart's 59-year history to spend at least its first eight weeks on the list at No. 1. It's halfway to the record of 16 weeks at No. 1 from the start of a song's Hot 100 run:

16 weeks at No. 1 from its debut at No. 1, "One Sweet Day," Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men, beginning Dec. 2, 1995
14 weeks, "Candle in the Wind 1997"/"Something About the Way You Look Tonight," Elton John, Oct. 11, 1997
11 weeks, "I'll Be Missing You," Puff Daddy & Faith Evans feat. 112, June 14, 1997
10 weeks, "Hello," Adele, Nov. 14, 2015
8 weeks, "God's Plan," Drake, Feb. 3, 2018
8 weeks, "Fantasy," Mariah Carey, Sept. 30, 1995

36 minutes ago, umich said:

You're absolutely right. It's up to an even 50 million Mediabase AI now just from country! If it didn't have any country airplay, it would be just #12 on overall radio (compared to its current position of #3). Quite remarkable...

at least t20 on multiple right now:

god's plan spotify 1, itunes 4, radio 4

middle 10, 6, 9

meant to be 22, 3, 3

pray for me 18, 16, 11

never be the same 28, 14, 15

havana 39, 17, 8

psycho 3, 12, 56

rockstar 14, 49, 20

perfect (main) 74, 9, 2

let you down 60, 20, 10

thunder 87, 19, 19

freaky friday 16, 2, 215

whatever it takes ?, 5, 14

I kinda like God's Plan but Drake has a same sound for years yet still manage to top the chart for 8 weeks :dies:

Just now, KKCuteCat said:

I kinda like God's Plan but Drake has a same sound for years yet still manage to top the chart for 8 weeks :dies:

I challenge you to name TWO songs that sound like God's Plan from 2011.