XXXtentacion is top3 on Spotify WW

black

3 minutes ago, niiall said:

Not hard when all your songs are 30 seconds long

Does Justin write all his music?

Proof that GayTRL has no clout or sway on what should be popular despites screaming to theirselves that someone is “over”

9 minutes ago, Enoch said:

Proof that GayTRL has no clout or sway on what should be popular despites screaming to theirselves that someone is “over”

It’s quite embarrassing.

Molesters won. 

QueenofCopyPaste

ABUSERS WON!

47 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Molesters won. 

Do some damn research you bias crowd follower lmfao. He’s not even accused of molesting anybody. You sound so uninformed it’s hilarious.

19 minutes ago, Meghallah Godnor said:

ABUSERS WON!

HE HASN’T EVEN BEEN PROVEN GUILTY THOUGH! HAHAHAH

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, ~Start The Music said:

Do some damn research you bias crowd follower lmfao. He’s not even accused of molesting anybody. You sound so uninformed it’s hilarious.

HE HASN’T EVEN BEEN PROVEN GUILTY THOUGH! HAHAHAH

I said what I said.

Just now, Meghallah Godnor said:

I said what I said.

Well thank god you’re angry about it :)

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, ~Start The Music said:

Well thank god you’re angry about it :)

Nah...just casually commenting :)

Just now, Meghallah Godnor said:

Nah...just casually commenting :)

Sure Jan :)

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, ~Start The Music said:

Sure Jan :)

Yes Jan :)

2 hours ago, Americana said:

Disgusting in this era of #MeToo for someone who literally threatened to penetrate a woman with a barbecue fork to be able to do this.

Awww your poor social justice movement isn’t working poor dat

Everything about this is bad tho, from the questionable artist to the terrible vocals and mixing. 

1 minute ago, Marco_g2 said:

Everything about this is bad tho, from the questionable artist to the terrible vocals and mixing. 

Hmm...seems like a you problem

You hate anything that’s different or doesn’t fit the norm awww poor you

Edited by ~Start The Music

Do i? You're quick to drag people who just form an opinion on a high charting song, which unfortunately isn't that good.

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

SAD! indeed

3 hours ago, Americana said:

Disgusting in this era of #MeToo for someone who literally threatened to penetrate a woman with a barbecue fork to be able to do this.

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Ari. said:

You know nothing of the details of these cases.

6ix9ine's case was complex af. He posted a picture of the girl when she had told him she's 19 at a friends party - he had met the girl once. How was he supposed to know she's underage? Think of it from a human perspective - there was no way he could've known. Granted - it was still against the law as ignorance doesn't mean anything in the face of law - so he pleaded guilty. I think that's the sign of a generally good person - not a bad one.

As for X - that's a strawman fallacy. Just because he has X crime doesn't mean he has Y crime. Look at the details. That girl also had a history of mental disorders and lying so I wouldn't take her word as god.

Also - people are still innocent until proven guilty. There is a reason why we have that.

This is super gross, by the way.

I don't have an opinion on this guy, but people who are mentally ill are statistically more likely to be victims of sex crimes, not more likely to lie about them. Using someone's mental illness to suggest they're lying is... ew.

3 hours ago, Americana said:

True but his demographic/listeners don't care unfortunately. They're all about liking the hot beats/snares, bars etc and trying to look edgy by listening to him.

Edited by Dark XXX

13 minutes ago, Dark XXX said:

True but his demographic/listeners don't care unfortunately. They're all about liking the hot beats/snares, bars etc and trying to look edgy by listening to him.

Stop trying to put everyone a box...lmao. You’re just like everyone else? How does that feel?

I like him for so many reasons not just the ****ing beats and bars, wtf. Generalizing ain’t cute.

2 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Stop trying to put everyone a box...lmao. You’re just like everyone else? How does that feel?

I like him for so many reasons not just the ****ing beats and bars, wtf. Generalizing ain’t cute.

k

So do you care that he's abused women before?

Edited by Dark XXX

7 minutes ago, Dark XXX said:

k

So do you care that he's abused women before?

I would if he was doing it still right now :celestial5: but it doesn’t seem like it...Also he hasn’t been convicted of his 2016 crime.

Also just because she’s a woman does not mean it’s only bad when their abused. Him abusing anyone is bad.

Edited by ~Start The Music

Yeah that'll be the first woman beater rap fans stan for, not like one of the best selling rapper of all time rapped about murdering his baby mama or anything

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.