• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

Whenever I see a song doing reasonably well on iTunes but poorly on streaming it always gives away who the main demographic is. See: Rap Devil, a diss response in a beef no one but weird suburban white Em stans care about.

The Sound Of Silence has returned yet again to the ITunes Top 100! It's at #16 right now due to 11 September! But, I don't see the video on the YouTube T 500. The tribute video must not be coded for TSOS.

Why is The Sound of Silence rising? :hoetenks:

On 9/11/2018 at 10:44 PM, Jude said:

Why is The Sound of Silence rising? :hoetenks:

11 September tribute videos, but unfortunately don't seem to bump up VS or ODS streaming :-(

15 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

11 September tribute videos, but unfortunately don't seem to bump up VS or ODS streaming :-(

Oh, I see.

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

Oh, I see.

Yeah, but it's still in the Top 15 two days after the huge promo. Maybe BB will let TSOS reenter the Rock Songs Chart like they did with TSOS right after the figure skating boost.

37 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Yeah, but it's still in the Top 15 two days after the huge promo. Maybe BB will let TSOS reenter the Rock Songs Chart like they did with TSOS right after the figure skating boost.

That would be awesome! I really like their cover, it's a masterpiece.

1 hour ago, Touchdown said:

Mimi stepping on necks :jonny5: #3 with a buzz single

tumblr_lzgq92YRIH1qh01r8o1_500.gif

20 Luke Combs - She Got the Best of Me.0.2205

Passed Simple with a song that basically was released with Hurricane long time ago (this is new version though)

8 Kris Wu - Freedom (feat. Jhené Aiko) 0.3402

Lol Chinese bots are on again.

79 Dolly Parton & Sia - Here I Am (From the Dumplin' Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 0.0717

It has been some time to see Dolly appears on itunes chart...

"Happier" and "High Hopes" are high, I want them to be really big fall hits.

1 hour ago, Recordyear said:

Dolly Parton having a top 10 itunes song in 2018? Never would I think the reception is that good!

She deserves it. :heart2:

Its what I said about how older acts will now find a place on itunes because younger fans have moved to streaming. Older generations are always a step behind and slower to change their habits.

On 9/13/2018 at 3:12 AM, Jude said:

That would be awesome! I really like their cover, it's a masterpiece.

Yeah, exactly. As much as the song keeps growing to more people, I'm still holding out hope that TSOS will eventually pull a Sail. 

15 hours ago, Recordyear said:

Dolly Parton having a top 10 itunes song in 2018? Never would I think the reception is that good!

With all of the good she has done in her life, Dolly Parton definitely deserves a big hit. She was featured on Brad Paisley's When I Get Where I'm Going, so she has had a #1 song.

On 9/14/2018 at 12:20 PM, Recordyear said:

Tammy Wynette was on a song in early 2002 with KMF (?) . The song was "Justified and Ancient," all about cows.  The song peaked at #11, whereas her biggest previous song (and signature song) "Stand By Your Man" peaked at #19. Parton, on the other hand, did have a string of hits on the Hot 100 in the mid 70s-early 80s. Her biggest song on the Hot 100 was 1983's "Islands In The Stream,",which simultaneously peaked at #1 for two weeks on the Hot 100 and the BB CAC (prior to SS data). Two weeks at that time happened maybe once a year, and Streams fall on the BB CAC was remarlably slow for that time.

3 hours ago, Nikko said:

Bebe #3 

Wasn’t expecting that type of jump :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.