• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

2 hours ago, alltoowell13 said:

Just like there's one Adele troll that keeps mentioning Taylor in every other post even when it has nothing to do with her, there's one TS troll that tries it. Swifties are well aware of Adele's position as an artist. Don't generalize a whole fandom because of one person, we don't do it either. 

OT: Hope Lorde gets another green update. :duca:

:clap3:

Can yall make a thread if yall wanna talk about Taylor vs Adele. It's getting so annoying in this thread. 

2 hours ago, alltoowell13 said:

Just like there's one Adele troll that keeps mentioning Taylor in every other post even when it has nothing to do with her, there's one TS troll that tries it. Swifties are well aware of Adele's position as an artist. Don't generalize a whole fandom because of one person, we don't do it either. 

OT: Hope Lorde gets another green update. :duca:

7 hours ago, alltoowell13 said:

I'd appreciate it if both, oprus and DELE2125, could slow down a bit. I've been avoiding this section that used to be fun on OldATRL because all you read is troll posts and arguments involving one or both of them. 

OT: Hope Lorde is gonna stabilize. 

Well said.

US:

#7. Chained To The Rhythm (+1)

Uk:

#2. Chained To The Rhythm (+1)

:gaycat5:

How much has CTTR sold overall?

Edited by Frozen99

6 minutes ago, Kworb said:

Added this to make it easier to tell how a song did throughout the week

http://kworb.net/pop/week.html

Nice feature tbh. So those are the averages for how a song did each day?

4 minutes ago, Unbreakable Smile said:

Nice feature tbh. So those are the averages for how a song did each day?

Nah just the value at the end of the day. The same values I use to estimate the sales.

Just now, Kworb said:

Nah just the value at the end of the day. The same values I use to estimate the sales.

ok cool

I'm waiting for it... That Green Light I WANT IT! :clap3: 

Cool feature kworb :clap3:

Adele has 13 different songs inside top100 in Australia now :dies:

9 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

I'm waiting for it... That Green Light I WANT IT! :clap3: 

:ahh: 

25 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

What does the blue color indicate?

New entry or re-entry

1 minute ago, Kworb said:

New entry or re-entry

I like this feature.

I thought that Keith Urban song would crossover and remain high on itunes :(

I mean, it doesn't even sound country!

Edited by Phil

53 minutes ago, Phil said:

I thought that Keith Urban song would crossover and remain high on itunes :(

I mean, it doesn't even sound country!

I like The fighter, too.

The song instrument may not be country but the thing is Keith and Carie`s voices are just too country for crossover.

Dark Green for Katy, white for Gaga but Gaga's still ahead of Katy live... hmmm

2 hours ago, Thickorita said:

Is Lorde still on hot tracks?

Yes. She has a banner too.

4 hours ago, chiliam said:

I like The fighter, too.

The song instrument may not be country but the thing is Keith and Carie`s voices are just too country for crossover.

Both of them have crossed over to AC and HAC more than once. Keith Urban went Top 5 on AC with You'll Think Of Me, and at least came close to the Top 20 there (it even cracked the Top 40 Top 40). Keith Urban had reached the AC chart the year before with a remixed version of Somebody Like You.

Carrie Underwood went Top 10 on AC, HAC, and Top 40 with Before He Cheats WITHOUT REMIXING the songs for the format. Underwood has had several other crossovers on HAC that either reached or just missed the Top 20. 

So there's probably a good chance The Fighter will at least chart on AC and HAC, even if Top 40 snubs the song.

1 hour ago, brianc33616 said:

Both of them have crossed over to AC and HAC more than once. Keith Urban went Top 5 on AC with You'll Think Of Me, and at least came close to the Top 20 there (it even cracked the Top 40 Top 40). Keith Urban had reached the AC chart the year before with a remixed version of Somebody Like You.

Carrie Underwood went Top 10 on AC, HAC, and Top 40 with Before He Cheats WITHOUT REMIXING the songs for the format. Underwood has had several other crossovers on HAC that either reached or just missed the Top 20. 

So there's probably a good chance The Fighter will at least chart on AC and HAC, even if Top 40 snubs the song.

Oh i thought you`re talking about top 40, but After seeing Better Man`s performance (which is a country-pop song in the vein of some of Taylor`s old songs), i highly doubt HAC and AC will spin The Fighter. Country is becoming an isolated format, their top songs hardly crossover since Need you now, Taylor and Florida, it`s a shame cause the format have some really good songs that deserve to be more known. 

18 hours ago, YR. said:

Green Light is doing great.

Galway Girl is flopping in the US while smashing ww. Perfect is smashing in the US :dies: How will he pick one? I can't

GG got that playlist on spotify tho

GG is the next single... Ballads can be the third single. Like last album 

Edited by Monster Megamind

9 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

GG is the next single... Ballads can be the third single. Like last album 

If Ed want to release a ballad, im hoping it`s Dive or Happier. The GP kinda sick of his happy cheesy ballad after Thinking Out Loud and Photograph, so please no Perfect, Heart dont break around here or How would you feel.

New man could be 2nd single but it might me perform like Don`t cause the long lyrics.

It`s a shame that Castle on the hills lose it momentum by the double release. It`s easily the best song on the album.

Honestly i really think this era maynot be a strong era for Ed single wise in the US, like Adele`s 25. A big smash and a couple of small hits, that`s it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.