• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

12 minutes ago, fab said:

that Sound Of Silence cover is so atrocious :rip:

You're entitled to your wrong opinion, I guess.

ezgif-5-9e820b197a.thumb.gif.c1336c1d6f5

2. The Sound Of Silence

195. The Sound Of Silence

406. The Sound Of Silence (Original Version)

540. The Sound Of Silence (Live on Conan)

661. The Sound Of Silence

Fffffff :jonny2:

27 minutes ago, fab said:

that Sound Of Silence cover is so atrocious :rip:

i feel you.

19 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

You're entitled to your wrong opinion, I guess.

2. The Sound Of Silence

195. The Sound Of Silence

406. The Sound Of Silence (Original Version)

540. The Sound Of Silence (Live on Conan)

661. The Sound Of Silence

Fffffff :jonny2:

People who like The Sound Of Silence are the same people who still tear up after seeing  "You Raise Me Up" being performed on Britain's Got Talent for the millionth time no matter how ****ty the rendition is.

1 hour ago, fab said:

People who like The Sound Of Silence are the same people who still tear up after seeing  "You Raise Me Up" being performed on Britain's Got Talent for the millionth time no matter how ****ty the rendition is.

You're still wrong.

24. Lights Down Low (+20)

143. Lights Down Low (+51)

348. Lights Down Low (+256)

Coming for 2xPlatinum.

what would happen if someone do something on Olympics to Drake's God's Plan :dies:

9 hours ago, shelven said:

2. Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence

Easily the most promo sensitive song I have EVER seen. Insane :jonny4: 

Fight Song wants a word

5 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Fight Song wants a word

nnn touche :eli: But the fact that TSOS wasn't even used by the American team in the Olympics. It was used by a French team halfway through the competition :deadbanana: 

197. Calvin Harris - Nuh Ready Nuh Ready (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)

Wow, this truly bombed. it has banner + BOTW

PND is lowkey chart poison, his Zayn and Major Lazer/Nicki Minaj collabs also flopped

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

PND is lowkey chart poison, his Zayn and Major Lazer/Nicki Minaj collabs also flopped

Work by Rihanna smashed though. PND should just stay behind the scenes

Just now, Meghallah Godnor said:

Work by Rihanna smashed though. PND should just stay behind the scenes

exactly, the song would have flopped if he had released it

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

And even when he got a radio hit (Not Nice, which peaked at #7 on rhythmic and #8 on urban) it did absolutely nothing on streaming...

I wonder, if the H100 didn't remove tracks after the awful time limits - would TSOS have been consistently charting for years now? Even if those are all in the bottom 50? :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Ari. said:

I wonder, if the H100 didn't remove tracks after the awful time limits - would TSOS have been consistently charting for years now? Even if those are all in the bottom 50? :ahh: 

I'm pretty sure that if Radio had supported TSOS, it would've had a similar run to that of "Sail" :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Ari. said:

What is BOTW? Confused

Best Of The Week. A section with banners in iTunes where some songs are promoted each week.

6 hours ago, Starkboy said:

The male Becky G

3 hours ago, alexanderao said:

And even when he got a radio hit (Not Nice, which peaked at #7 on rhythmic and #8 on urban) it did absolutely nothing on streaming...

Mess, totally forgot about Come And See Me. That's his biggest hit

8 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

Mess, totally forgot about Come And See Me. That's his biggest hit

considering it featured Drake, can't even consider that much of a success :toofunny2: 

9 hours ago, Starkboy said:

He's really bad at choosing songs for himself. This was not a good song. I don't think he's made to be an artist honestly. He's an excellent writer, and he can eat forever off that, but it's just not happening for him as a musician. Ever since Work blew he's been lowkey salty but I don't think he gets Rih/Drake were a major part of its success.

16 hours ago, DELE2125 said:

The Sound Of Silence :jonny5:

Coming for 2M pure Sales. If only US radio would have given it its well-deserved push, it would've been a nice smash :shakeno: Anyways, "Sail" and "Radioactive" are shook :deadbanana2:

It's had so many close calls since the video's release in December 2015. It wasn't until late last year that it actually reached the ITunes Top 10. But Sail took three years (?) before it finally caught on at Active Rock and then Mainstream Radio. Even then it peaked low but with amazing longevity.

EDIT: This should help push Immortalized past Platinum. And, on an unrelated note, I just now realized I still have Merry Christmas in my signature. I need to fix that.

8 hours ago, Ari. said:

No. TSOS hasn't spent that much time on the Recurrent Songs Chart. TSOS would've reentered for 2-3 weeks at a time 2-3 times, but, since it was down to nearly 80 in week 20, it wouldn't have charted indefinitely on the Hot 100. Hopefully Spotify, AM, and YT will give Disturbed some love the next couple of days too.

14 hours ago, fab said:

Paul Simon liked Disturbed's cover enough to post on his Facebook fan page, and even sent David (Disturbed's lead singer) a note thanking him for the moving performance on the Conan show, and for bringing the song to a new generation that needs to hear the message. So, if the original writer and singer of TSOS, Paul Simon, is moved enough to share the Conan clip on his FB fan page, AND take time to write David for his band's wonderful interpretation of the song, I think that Paul Simon's opinion is the one that matters most. I can't reply to anything else. I need to delete some of my responses to avoid a WP.

MAX - Lights Down Low (feat. gnash)
$ 0.3744 0.3693 0.3413 0.3167

Why is this rising again :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.