Let's Spoon! (Season 8) | Winner: shelven

Element

Don’t forget to vote for me darlings! :heart2::hug: I didn’t go through Tick Tock for nothing  :weeps: 

and I’m currently threadbanned from the NTLTC single thread nnnn so winning an award would help cheer me up! :chick3: 

giphy.gif

Edited by UFO

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• shelven

• Navyofbadgals

• alexanderao

12 hours ago, Legend E said:

@shelvencongrats king :heart2:

11 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

@shelvencongrats king on a deserving win :heart2:

2 hours ago, Bloomers said:

Congtatulations Shelvin :clap3:

Thanks legends!

hi vote me for the dark horse award, my bison's post for funniest post kii :eli:, and the big/little spoon award with @Legend E

also, miss lexi and kylie jenner for the fork award and miss lexi for biggest villain :party:

thanks!

Sent 

Lol I was gonna say vote for me for something, but I'm 95% positive I have no shot at any of it :dies: 

7 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Lol I was gonna say vote for me for something, but I'm 95% positive I have no shot at any of it :dies: 

when's survivor? @Element

Just now, Alena said:

when's survivor? a@Element

I see you prepping for it! And I think that @Element wanted to take a break for a bit from hosting after this season of Let's Spoon, but once he's ready, we'll start going ahead and making some things happen. 

But hopefully some time in the summer!

Just now, rl231 said:

I see you prepping for it! And I think that @Element wanted to take a break for a bit from hosting after this season of Let's Spoon, but once he's ready, we'll start going ahead and making some things happen. 

But hopefully some time in the summer!

Exciting! I think i'm going to try and play abit different than last time, i still have war flashbacks :skull:

Just now, Alena said:

Exciting! I think i'm going to try and play abit different than last time, i still have war flashbacks :skull:

It'd be interesting to see how people play without LMG, but I'm excited for it (and have been thinking of ideas too)! I hope it's still filled with some tension and drama with great gameplay

2 minutes ago, rl231 said:

It'd be interesting to see how people play without LMG, but I'm excited for it (and have been thinking of ideas too)! I hope it's still filled with some tension and drama with great gameplay

I definitely gotta get better at picking songs that fit the theme though, it was like a rollercoaster ride for me :deadbanana:

Screaming at the ARTPOP Award now being the Witness Award :skull: 

I'll send tomorrow!

5 hours ago, minho said:

congratulations @shelven !!!

Thanks! :hug: 

On 2018-03-09 at 9:17 PM, shelven said:

Thanks guys :hug: Officially a 2x consecutive GIF Grab winner :eli: 

On 2018-03-09 at 9:18 PM, Element said:

look what happened the last time u won GIF Grab

Everyone better pay attention to who wins GIF Grab next season :eli: 

15 hours ago, UFO said:

Don’t forget to vote for me darlings! :heart2::hug: I didn’t go through Tick Tock for nothing  :weeps: 

and I’m currently threadbanned from the NTLTC single thread nnnn so winning an award would help cheer me up! :chick3: 

giphy.gif

I think you were the one i voted the most for sjsjsjsjkkjs

• 2 weeks later...

vote for me!

Imagine if this had happened the day before the final

3 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

Imagine if this had happened the day before the final

I thought about this too :rip: 

Or the mess if it had happened halfway through the 24 Hour Challenge :deadbanana: 

• ATRL Moderator

I would have been furious

talk about good timing tbh

spoonies at some point eventually...  this weekend is my birthday so I’m gonna be busy!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well and have survived ATRL going down/being super slow over the last weeks. I definitely still want to do this season's awards at some point soon, although I'm planning to just do them in a few posts because hosting a live event on this messy server is something I really don't feel like doing lol. I only have a few survey responses so far, and would love to get some more. If you could take a few minutes to fill out the survey below, that would be great and very helpful for me in planning future seasons. Let me know if you have any questions!

You will be sending in nominations via a Google survey. All of the awards and descriptions can be found on the survey. The person with the most write-in nominations will win the award! Please limit one person/answer per award! This survey will be your only vote and the awards will be determined based on these votes!

Survey Here!

@thecptz @Fruity @Staryu @Queen Conchita @Legend E @Superpower @Witch Privilege @Sebas @rl231 @Xedretinz Lododnz @minho @shelven @K$Ellie @fiercE @Guero @alexanderao @Alena @Navyofbadgals @URBAN @Diarrhoea @RandomName @Sempiternal @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @UFO @Wes @Henry  @Brodie @Bloomers @wesleywalrus @Dylan' @Lukey 

On 5/10/2018 at 9:01 PM, Element said:

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well and have survived ATRL going down/being super slow over the last weeks. I definitely still want to do this season's awards at some point soon, although I'm planning to just do them in a few posts because hosting a live event on this messy server is something I really don't feel like doing lol. I only have a few survey responses so far, and would love to get some more. If you could take a few minutes to fill out the survey below, that would be great and very helpful for me in planning future seasons. Let me know if you have any questions!

i don't think anyone gets a notification tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.