• Element

• shelven

• Navyofbadgals

• alexanderao

spoonQnS0XAP.png

• ATRL Moderator

j4jWW2V.gif

me forgetting to check my PMs because i was thirsting on insta

how come i never get mentioned when a round goes live? 

oh wow at least I was one of the firsts

anyway, spoon

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Riri. said:

how come i never get mentioned when a round goes live? 

i don't do the mentions when the rounds are live. only the announcement of the times with the countdown clock

1. shelven

2. K$Ellie

3. Henry

4. Navyofbadgals

5. Guero

6. Legend E

7. rl231

8. Bloomers

9. alexanderao

10. RandomName

11. Riri.

I'm so bummed.

Here are my top practice scores I recorded over the last few days, for posterity.

HWvDqLX.png

1 minute ago, Element said:

i don't do the mentions when the rounds are live. only the announcement of the times with the countdown clock

what's the point of having a round and you aren't going to mention me about it going live? 

Spoon 

oh wow first fight of the season is beginning yas slay mawma

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Riri. said:

what's the point of having a round and you aren't going to mention me about it going live? 

We didn't have notifications in the past 7 seasons because it was on Old ATRL, so I've always put the responsibility of remembering the times on the contestants

1 minute ago, Riri. said:

he tells you what time round is going live... its up to you to remember the time

1. shelven

2. K$Ellie

3. Henry

4. Navyofbadgals

5. Guero

6. Legend E

7. rl231

8. Bloomers

9. alexanderao

10. RandomName

11. Riri.

12. Sebas

13. wesleywalrus

14. Loyalty

15. Kylie Jenner

1 minute ago, Element said:

We didn't have notifications in the past 7 seasons because it was on Old ATRL, so I've always put the responsibility of remembering the times on the contestants

we are in the present hunny. but ok whatever. i'm still in the game and that what really matters.

Those that spoon early must have been waiting for the first spoon to be posted :gaycat3:

Yall lazys!

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Riri. said:

we are in the present hunny. but ok whatever. i'm still in the game and that what really matters.

i think it adds a little extra challenge to remember that the round is happening. plus you've scored really well so far, so you're obviously succeeding at it!

Just now, Riri. said:

Tagging people would kinda go against the whole premise of the game though... The first few rounds are all about remembering to pop into the thread and spoon. If Element just tagged everyone at the beginning, it would defeat the purpose.

Speaking of which, all of you better get to the thread within 24 hours this time, I'm not eliminating more people :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.