• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• shelven

• Navyofbadgals

• alexanderao

YAS at this time 

I'll be in a lecture but it's fine because I'll have my laptop! College is great.

Oh thanks for not voting me off the island @Legend E :heart2:  

also mess @ the round starting yesterday at noon :deadbanana2: oops

I keep forgetting the games section :lmao: 

i'll be in my bed :party:

1 hour ago, alexanderao said:

I'll be in a lecture but it's fine because I'll have my laptop! College is great.

I’m always so self-conscious about going on ATRL during my lectures because I feel like people around me are watching me :deadbanana: 

• ATRL Moderator

Do my notification tags go through when I announce the next round’s time? Bc I feel like everyone should be seeing that lmao 

6y0deGV.png

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, shelven said:

I’m always so self-conscious about going on ATRL during my lectures because I feel like people around me are watching me :deadbanana: 

SAME I put my brightness on super low 

13 minutes ago, Element said:

Do my notification tags go through when I announce the next round’s time? Bc I feel like everyone should be seeing that lmao 

Yea they work. Unless people have the "Someone mentions me in a post" setting turned off everyone should get it. 

I didnt miss anything important did I?

6am xqXIjix.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Element said:

SAME I put my brightness on super low 

Me too :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, shelven said:

I don't really care tbh. The internet (which is worse in lecture halls compared to my dorm, but not terribly bad) is really the only thing I'm thinking about.

33 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

I don't really care tbh. The internet (which is worse in lecture halls compared to my dorm, but not terribly bad) is really the only thing I'm thinking about.

I normally don't care when I'm in a really big lecture, but most of my program consists of really small class sizes where I know a lot of people in them. So I'm always worried that if I'm sitting next to someone I know and see me browsing the forum, they'll start asking me what website I'm on nnnn

The straight member being the only one not ashamed of being on ATRL :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

The straight member being the only one not ashamed of being on ATRL :deadbanana4:

King of Confidence! Us insecure gheys can't relate :'( 

The fat member being the only one following the game yet not playing  :deadbanana4:

So I didn’t charge my computer last night. First time that’s happened to me in college

• ATRL Moderator

5aR1EQH.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 3!!

It's 3 PM EDT..... Welcome to the third round of Let's Spoon 8! 

Last round, we had to say goodbye to: Bey_Rihstan and Caprice:cries:

Let's get to today's challenge!

TETRIS!

Today, you will be playing Tetris: http://www.freetetris.org/game.php

Once your score passes 8,888, send me a screenshot of the game with ATRL in the background, using your Let's Spoon 8 PM. The first player to do so will win the first spoon!

THERE ARE 35 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 2 PEOPLE WILL BE ELIMINATED.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IF PEOPLE FAIL TO CHECK INTO THE THREAD WITHIN 24 HOURS, THE CHALLENGE WINNER WILL VOTE 2 PEOPLE OFF.

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.