Search for the Best Artist: (pg.133) FINALS: THE WINNER IS..

Xedretinz Lododnz

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

me reading your sig and seeing gaga isn't there already

GeWZUmb.gif

but you have bad taste so

I practically stan Gaga but I tend to stay away from "stanning" any of the main pop girls because I hate all stanbases. Technically i'm Army but I hardly ever enter Base so the majority don't know me anyway.

and I have incredible taste you absolute liar. you'll be punished in life for saying i have bad taste

mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xedretinz Lododnz

• Lukey

• Kylie Jenner

• Fruity

1 minute ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I practically stan Gaga but I tend to stay away from "stanning" any of the main pop girls because I hate all stanbases. Technically i'm Army but I hardly ever enter Base so the majority don't know me anyway.

and I have incredible taste you absolute liar. you'll be punished in life for saying i have bad taste

mxtthewdelrey

i mean

this avi

mxtthewdelrey

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

i mean

this avi

mxtthewdelrey

the beyoncé for the people who can't afford beyoncé

a future legend

Drag-Race-10-7-995x1440.jpg

jAY85Dm.png

Image result for Lea Michele PLacesImage result for Rachel PLatten WavesImage result for fifth harmony self titleDoubleDutchessOfficial.jpgImage result for Nelly The Ride

W0xhJYE.png

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

jAY85Dm.png

not 2 of my faves making the list :'( 

come through nelly :clap3: 

1. Crazy For You

2. Teenage Dream

3. Love On Top

4. She Will Be Loved

5. Whenever You Call

6. Hate That I Love You

7. Fico Assim Sem Você

8. The Way

9. (You Drive Me) Crazy

10.   Yes

11.   Permanent Monday

12.   Burn With You

13.   Paparazzi

14.   Bubblegum Bitch

15.   Love Is A Suicide

16.   Victims

17.   My Love Grows Deeper Everyday

18.   400 Lux

Da acclaim! Placed on the top 10 every single time

I'm glad to bring a Brazilian musical act that isn't or Pablo  into the public eye

MPB VAI VOLTAR A DOMINAR!

2 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

are you doing one 11, two 11s, or two 11s and a 15?

Am I doing what

Just now, Lukey said:

Am I doing what

for the rate... what are the special scores we get to give? most people do either one 11, two 11s or two 11s and a 15

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

for the rate... what are the special scores we get to give? most people do either one 11, two 11s or two 11s and a 15

I have never heard of the 15 one, but I kinda like the idea of that...

Just now, Lukey said:

I have never heard of the 15 one, but I kinda like the idea of that...

I like two 11s and a 15, it makes things more interesting whereas 11s barely affect anything

I like two 11s and a 15, it makes things more interesting whereas 11s barely affect anything

That is true.

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

That is true.

Ready to decide between Love is Alive, Don't Say You Love Me, Angel and Hungry :jonny: but I gotta listen to the other two albums too

Ready to decide between Love is Alive, Don't Say You Love Me, Angel and Hungry :jonny: but I gotta listen to the other two albums too

Girl, I expect you to be giving it to Run To You

mxtthewdelrey

Just now, Lukey said:

Girl, I expect you to be giving it to Run To You

mxtthewdelrey

Love is Alive is far superior to Run To You. As is my inspirational anthem, Believer :'(

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

Love is Alive is far superior to Run To You. As is my inspirational anthem, Believer :'(

Girl... I AM WORRiED ABOUT YOU

mxtthewdelrey

owkie gurls,  I'm gonna have my spiritual trip today til sunday morning. I'm hoping when I get  back, you're all done with the rankings. Take Care everyone :heart2: 

not fatbox putting 400 lux in the last place :doc: a hater

EriKills Rankings

1. Burn With You - Solid lyrics throughout, especially the "But I don't wanna go to heaven If youre going to hell I'll burn with you". A love so strong, despite the flaws, that she's willing to suffer eternal damnation for ha man :clap3: and of course Lea's vocals slay. 

2. (You Drive Me) Crazy - a fave Brit song, issa banger. 

3. She Will Be Loved -"I don't mind spendin' everyday, Out on your corner in the pourin' rain" I love that he willing to risk gettin his clothes and hair wet for her :weeps:

4. Crazy For You - Reminds me of juvenile, youthful love. Love iT 

5. Love On Top - My fave line: "Nothing's perfect but it's worth it, After fighting through my tears and finally you put me first". It gives the song more depth knowing there's flaws in their love but at the end of the day their love comes first. 

6. Yes - A flawless Demi song, I can't pick a fave line from this one but I love that she giving everything ha armpits ha tears ha EVERYTHING for better or worse 

7. The Way - Ari did thaT.

9. Whenever You Call - A beautiful sing, Mariah let us KNOW she there for ha man, yas mariah.

8. Teenage Dream - I love the verses.  

10. The Power of Love - an iconic love sing. 

11. Hate That I Love You - Hate that I hate this song choice. We Found Love, Umbrella, Kiss It Better...so many amazing long songs and you choose this. It's ok but Rih could have ranked higher.

12. My Love Goes Deeper - Hated at first but the more I listened to it the more I liked it! 

13. Fico Assim Sem Voce - Peanut butter without jelly, Baby without pacifier, romeo without Juliet...I get what she's tryna say but some of these were very cliche and/or corny metaphors. 

14. Victims - I listened a couple times but didn't love ha or hate ha.

15. Bubblegum Bitch - Sorry sis, It's a cute love song and I luvs Marina but there's just not as much emotion throughout the song as some of the other songs listed. Love is supposed to be about passion and emotion, i didn't get that from ha here :'( 

16. Permanent Monday - she misses him thats cute but y sis? Y u miss ur man?

17. Paparazzi - Conflicted because I love dis song but idk its not really a love song to me...my interpretation is she wants a guy to love her, but she doesn't necessarily love him back (plus justice for Bad Romance which should have been this rounds pick)

18. 400 Lux - Sorry sis, its ranked lowest because it's just not a LOVE song imo. Like Lorde doesn't even once say she loves ha guy friend, we do hear a couple "I like you"s throughout the song tho. She's feeling the early stages BEFORE love, but she's not quite there yet. 

I liked all the songs for the most part tho!! Whew a ROUND.

Btw, make sure to peep my explanation/defense for Love Is A Suicide on the bottom of previous page :gaycat4:

Edited by EriKills

:michael:

29 minutes ago, thecptz said:

not fatbox putting 400 lux in the last place :doc: a hater

Sorry babee, I just didn't feel the love song

thecptz

27 minutes ago, EriKills said:

16. Permanent Monday - she misses him thats cute but y sis? Y u miss ur man?

Maybe she miss the dick and not the man. 

5OMLanu.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.