Search for the Best Artist: (pg.133) FINALS: THE WINNER IS..

Xedretinz Lododnz

I thought @Xedretinz Lododnz made a really good point about 50% based on how I like them and 50% based on the quality of collab so here we go. 

1. Madonna - 4 Minutes: I think I told you I'd put you at #1 if you send this. Up until now, this and Hung Up are my two most favorite songs from Madonna. Really great choice. (Personal preference: 5; Collab quality: 5; TOTAL: 10)

2. Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder: I wasn't impressed with your win last round. However, if you win this round, I wouldn't mind at all. I thought you would send something as generic as Problem, but you didn't. (Personal preference: 4.5; Collab quality: 5; TOTAL: 9.5)

3. Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous: You make a much-needed comeback this round. There's a reason why Promiscuous was a big hit as it has that nasty/naughty vibe that everyone loves. (Personal preference: 4; Collab quality: 5; TOTAL: 9)

4. Lady Gaga - Telephone: I hope y'all don't come for me, but I always find Telephone very overrated by Little Monsters. I mean, I love it, I just don't find it 'spectacular' like some people said. (Personal preference: 3; Collab quality: 5; TOTAL: 8)

5. Celine Dion - I'm Your Angel: I really wish you would've sent The Show Must Go On (featuring Lindsey Stirling). But you did send something really nice. Basic but good enough. (Personal preference: 3.5; Collab quality: 4.5; TOTAL: 8)

6. Lea Michele - I Feel Pretty/Unpretty: I know this sounds strange, but this sounds very 'Glee.' I know it's from the show, but what I mean from that is that this song sounds like something should just stay in the movie. (Personal preference: 2.5; Collab quality: 4; TOTAL: 6.5) 

7. Natalia Kills - Lights Out: This is not something I'd daily listen to. However, assuming you don't have much, to begin with, I thought it works okay. Natalia is the highlight of this track, and that's important enough. (Personal preference: 2; Collab quality: 4; TOTAL: 6)

8. Katy Perry - E.T.: Honestly, this was such an ideal pick. However, now that I think about it, calling this a collab is a real stretch as Kanye did not add anything to this song. A rap verse that lasts for 50 seconds, and he receives credits for this track. I still have the solo version on my phone honestly. (Personal preference: 5; Collab quality: 1; TOTAL: 6)

9. Rihanna - All of the Lights: I was really expecting Princess of China/Work/Stay/45S/IINSYFA. Anything could've worked, but you chose this. She has so many good collabs, but I think you overthink a bit with this. I'm... disappointed. (Personal preference: 1.5; Collab quality: 4; TOTAL: 5.5)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xedretinz Lododnz

• Lukey

• Kylie Jenner

• Fruity

He's never had Gay sex. 

Doesn't know what his position is but is up for anything.

I'm... I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to be his first, I'm not exactly that experienced myself.

Kylie Jenner

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

He's never had Gay sex. 

Doesn't know what his position is but is up for anything.

I'm... I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to be his first, I'm not exactly that experienced myself.

Kylie Jenner

I thought you were talking about me for a second djdjndkdkd

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I thought you were talking about me for a second djdjndkdkd

asdfghj if the shoe fits

5 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

1. Madonna - 4 Minutes

Thank u :weeps: :heart2: 

9 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

6. Lea Michele - I Feel Pretty/Unpretty: I know this sounds strange, but this sounds very 'Glee.' I know it's from the show, but what I mean from that is that this song sounds like something should just stay in the movie. (Personal preference: 2.5; Collab quality: 4; TOTAL: 6.5) 

Fair enough. I don't really get the "it should stay in the movie" part though. We weren't supposed to pick a song that would be the next single or what not, but I respect your score. Thank you! :hug: 

Just now, Lukey said:

Fair enough. I don't really get the "it should stay in the movie" part though. We weren't supposed to pick a song that would be the next single or what not, but I respect your score. Thank you! :hug: 

English is not my first language, so it's a bit hard for me to explain to you what I'm thinking. Lemme put it this way: It sounds very movie-ish. For example, I love the Singing In The Rain/Umbrella mashup or Somebody That I Used To Know or Teenage Dream from Glee, and I would love to listen that daily. However, I can't find myself listening to I Feel Pretty/Unpretty except when I watch that particular episode of the series. That's what I meant.

2 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

English is not my first language, so it's a bit hard for me to explain to you what I'm thinking. Lemme put it this way: It sounds very movie-ish. For example, I love the Singing In The Rain/Umbrella mashup or Somebody That I Used To Know or Teenage Dream from Glee, and I would love to listen that daily. However, I can't find myself listening to I Feel Pretty/Unpretty except when I watch that particular episode of the series. That's what I meant.

Ah right, okay. That's fair enough still. :heart2: 

23 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

Celine Dion - I'm Your Angel: I really wish you would've sent The Show Must Go On (featuring Lindsey Stirling).

I thought about it, but I wasn't going to risk being dragged for it not being a "real" collab nn

1. Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous 

2. Katy Perry - ET

3. Lady Gaga - Telephone

4. Celine Dion - I’m Your Angel

5. Madonna - 4 Minutes

6. Lea Michele - I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty

7. Rihanna - All Of The Lights

It’s cute, but she has so many better collabs :emofish:

8. Demi Lovato - No Promises

9. Natalia Kills - Lights Out

sksk i wanted to go with work but i was told ATRL hated it :toofunny3: 

6 minutes ago, Satan said:

Love the way you lie tho :chick3:

11 minutes ago, Satan said:

Who hated it? :fish2::fish2:

11 minutes ago, Satan said:

Stay, or Take Care tho :chick3::chick3:

53 minutes ago, Satan said:

All of the Lights is the best decision you have made in the game.

47 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Love the way you lie tho :chick3:

!!!!

ugh i wanted to go with LTWYL too, but thought it would get dragged :skull: i suck

10 minutes ago, prézli said:

All of the Lights is the best decision you have made in the game.

Prezli Liking my entrih what kind of reverse ...

28 minutes ago, prézli said:

What in the world

Um leave the 9-week BB Hot 100 #1 hit alone. :biblio: 

I thought Rih had this in the bag with We Found Love. I guess either Gaga or Nelly would be number 1 for me this round.

@Loyalty 

I see you coming for that two-peat hun. This is the perfect choice

See the source image

@PinkBox 

Much better than last round, but you had a better choice

See the source image

@Kylie Jenner 

See the source image

I think this round we'll finally be on the same page about something :gaycat1:

@Satan 

See the source image

You ****ed up. As lhdang said, you had so many choices and you went with this dud. 

@KatyCatPH 

See the source image

Pretty much you're only good choice for the round. I prefer the solo version but for the context of this round it makes the most sense to send this in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.