Search for the Best Artist: (pg.133) FINALS: THE WINNER IS..

Xedretinz Lododnz

1. Rihanna - Consideration
  2. Ariana Grande - Touch It
  3. Demi Lovato - Daddy Issues
  4. Katy Perry - Walking On Air
  5. Lady Gaga - Scheisse
  6. Celine Dion - You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
  7. Britney Spears - Anticipating
  8. Nelly Furtado - Again
  9. Mariah Carey - Make It Look Good
  10. Lea Michele - Heavy Love
  11. Natalia Kills - Trouble

1-3: tumblr_omzry2hRJx1s8nh47o1_250.gif

4-5: Very good

6: A beautiful classic

7: Cute

8-9: Okay

10: Whiny, insufferable ballad? white-heavy-check-mark.png

11: Very basic

Edited by Fruity

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xedretinz Lododnz

• Lukey

• Kylie Jenner

• Fruity

The Natalia video :toofunny3: What the ****

And the comments :toofunny2: 

i'd send in supercut or ribs for this round :dancehall:

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

ribs or buzzcut season would have been easily a 10 for me :cm: 

You all better not do one of Mimi's best songs this millennium wrong :chick2:

46 minutes ago, Fruity said:

10. Lea Michele - Heavy Love

Whew the tactical voting really is starting :rip: 

21 minutes ago, Fruity said:

The Natalia video :toofunny3: What the ****

And the comments :toofunny2: 

You don't like the song and video :biblio: 

and excuse me it is not basic, the song/vid is about her teen years after she ran away from home at 14, she did lots of drugs, fought with her boyfriend(s) a lot, and she really did set a house on fire <-- not basic. Plus she's always been seen as a bad person/bitch, this song is like the perf Natalia song.

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

and excuse me it is not basic, the song/vid is about her teen years after she ran away from home at 14, she did lots of drugs, fought with her boyfriend(s) a lot, and she really did set a house on fire <-- not basic. Plus she's always been seen as a bad person/bitch, this song is like the perf Natalia song.

He's only trying to get the "easy" targets out of the way :fan: I wouldn't take it personally. 

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

The boyfriend beats someonne 90% of the way to death for looking at her and then they go have sex in a car :toofunny2: 

Just now, Fruity said:

The boyfriend beats someonne 90% of the way to death for looking at her and then they go have sex in a car :toofunny2: 

They're both on drugs and they're young/horny teenagers...yes?

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

He's only trying to get the "easy" targets out of the way :fan: I wouldn't take it personally. 

Talents is losing right now :'( 

Just now, EriKills said:

They're both on drugs and they're young/horny teenagers... yes?

So attractive when people nearly murder others for no reason, really makes me want to slip my panties off xx

Celine really did that still.

PinkBox

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

So attractive when people nearly murder others for no reason, really makes me want to slip my panties off xx

"yeah we grew up bad, but we never had nothing but each other"

She forgives ha abusive man cuz well that's all she has. and some good makeup sex after an argument get that d natalia :gaycat2:

It’s not personal, it’s Xedretinz Lododnz’s Search for the Best Artist

The lyrics are good for both Lea and Natalia, I just didn’t love how they sounded sorree. And by basic I meant in comparison to the other songs, unfortunately we all have to put someone last :emofish:

2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

So Happy I Could Die, Fix A Heart, Breathe On Me & Legendary Lovers was robbed

Let us not with that dated-sounding, culturally appropriated, overrated song. Ot was not even in my choices. Witness and Roulette were the other songs that I thought of sending.

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

The lyrics are good for both Lea and Natalia, I just didn’t love how they sounded sorree. And by basic I meant in comparison to the other songs, unfortunately we all have to put someone last :emofish:

and "I just didn't like it" is a fair critique! But to label it as "basic" had me confused because the song really isn't that when you know what it's written about.
and well that's fine, the other songs are also very good, this is a tough round and I understand :chick3:

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

Supercut would have easily been my number one this round. :jonny:

I believe Ariana was my last ranked last round but she'll definitely get my number 1 this time. Lemme relisten to the rest and send my ranking soon.

1. Madonna - Devil Pray - such an amazing song and so underrated!
2. Rihanna - Consideration ft. SZA - my jam for the past month 
3. Katy Perry - Walking On Air - YOU DID THAT.
4. Lady Gaga - Scheiße - i was surprised with the entry, really cool surprise!
5. Ariana Grande - Touch It - i like this song, i wanted so bad your entry to be Why Try 
6. Céline Dion - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - i enjoyed her voice so hard on this song.
7. Britney Spears - Anticipating - she has so many better not released songs.
8. Mariah Carey - Make It Look Good - i like it, but Thirsty and You Don't Know What To Do >>>>
9. Demi Lovato - Daddy Issues - it's one of the songs that i don't listen from her the most...
10. Lea Michele - Heavy Love - not doing it for me this round
11. Natalia Kills - Trouble - it sounds like a b-side song i'm sorry. 

Mess okay then...

1. Katy - Walking On Air - Whew, this is like one of my favourtite songs from her :clap3:
2. Demi - Daddy Issues - Another great choice! This is a bop :katie2: 
3. Natalia - Trouble - This is a great pick! I've listened to it once before but didn't remember it being this good :heart2: 
4. Britney - Anticipating - One of the few songs from her earlier albums that I really like! :smitten: 
5. Rihanna - Consideration - Ms. Satan best represent :clap3: 
6. Celine - A Natural Woman - I may have called you out for choosing a cover, but that doesn't mean I didn't like this :oh:
7. Mariah - Make It Look Good - Whew. One of my favourites from the album. Ahh so good.
8. Ariana - Touch It - This is cute. 
9. Gaga - Schiebe - Going to be honest, I've never liked this song too much, the chorus is great, but the rest just isn't for me. Sorry, I think you'll be safe regardless though :'( 
10. Madonna - Devil Pray - Ugh, I don't really like anything from this album tbh, except Living For Love, Ghosttown and the title track (Demo version). A positive about this is the lil beat break. A shame you didn't pick something else :weeps:  
11. Nelly - Afraid - I'm not sure if it's the song or if the video is just poor quality, but this sounds very cheap and dated :doc: 

Lukey complaining about sabotages and then putting Madonna in 10th nnnnn we love DRAMA

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Lukey complaining about sabotages and then putting Madonna in 10th nnnnn we love DRAMA

It was  going to be in my bottom 3 regardless tbh :rip: It just happened that i had another excuse :oh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.