Search for the Best Artist: (pg.133) FINALS: THE WINNER IS..

Xedretinz Lododnz

4 hours ago, Fruity said:
  1. Ariana Grande - Problem
  2. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
  3. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
  4. Natalia Kills - Free
  5. Katy Perry - Dark Horse
  6. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
  7. Celine Dion - Alone
  8. Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
  9. Britney Spears - Toxic
  10. Rihanna - What's My Name
  11. Lorde - Tennis Court
  12. Lea Michelle - Love Is Alive
  13. Nelly Furtado - Spirit Indestructible 

1-6: Love these, great photos, well composed, decent text, ranked on how much I thought they "popped"

7: Love the shot, font lets it down slightly

8: Risky, but for me it kinda works

9: Interesting choice, it's good but the monotone colour is grating and considering the video they could've done more with this

10-12: These look nice but they're quite (very) basic

13: I'm really sorry for putting you last again (:cries:) but I really don't like how its out of focus. I'm kinda like what???

:heart2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xedretinz Lododnz

• Lukey

• Kylie Jenner

• Fruity

some of the scores my cover get... last or second to last, sorry but i find it bull****

Image result for therapist gif

satan is always serving 'choices' with her entries so i don't take her ranking serious tbh

love you tho satan!

dfgh :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Satan said:

dfgh :rip: 

:eli:

25 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

@Xedretinz Lododnz How many more rankings do we need for results?

3 more rankings + still waiting for the judges :-* 

plz come thru judges 

thecptz

COMMENTS

Ariana: A tragedy. Only ATRL stans for this ugly.

Celine: :eek: Oh wow. I'm lowkey slayed.

Gaga: A tragedy as well, but not as much as the album cover.

Lorde: No me gusta.

Britney: This is one of her best single covers indeed, but it's still not a perfect one.

Rihanna: Did you see her Umbrella cover like ever? That's a pure perfection...

Katy: :ace: The theme of the round was the BEST single cover, not the worst one. I have no idea why you submitted this.

Nelly: :ace: This is a mess, but still better than Parking Lot.

Demi: A slay and half.

Culture: He looks like a girl. :doc: 

Madonna: Oh. In my opinion, Hung Up is her best one, but it's also not bad at all.

Mariah: I don't like the font, but she looks stunning!

Lea: Very simple, but I like it.

Natalia: Uh. This is very bad. I wish you submitted the Wonderland one...

17 minutes ago, prézli said:

hmm

18 minutes ago, prézli said:

Sis, I expect a 10 from this comment. :eli: 

14 hours ago, thecptz said:

satan is always serving 'choices' with her entries so i don't take her ranking serious tbh

:skull: 

30 minutes ago, prézli said:

COMMENTS

Britney: This is one of her best single covers indeed, but it's still not a perfect one.

Katy: :ace: The theme of the round was the BEST single cover, not the worst one. I have no idea why you submitted this.

Madonna: Oh. In my opinion, Hung Up is her best one, but it's also not bad at all.

@Loyalty @PinkBox @Kylie Jenner @thecptz @PoKiTaurus 

@Satan @KatyCatPH @rooby.booby @lhdang2000 

@PrinceMichaelFan @Fruity @Overprotected @Lukey @EriKills

:cm: 

38 minutes ago, prézli said:

I am pretty sure I sent in Dark Horse's cover and not Bon Appetit's so I don't know why you are calling it the worst. But to each his own I guess. :michael:

11 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Oh wow, did not expect this acclaim :cries:

Neither did we :)

54 minutes ago, prézli said:

COMMENTS

um. sis...please schedule an apptnment with the best optometrist u can find. come back and redo these critiques because u dragged some of the best covers. either that or develop TASTE :biblio: 

17 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Neither did we :)

Poor you :)

14 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Poor you :)

Well tbh I was surprised by your entry. I thought you'd end up with a simple cover like Mariah's or Britney's. But you pleasantly surprised me and almost snatched a top 5 placement from me.

14 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Well tbh I was surprised by your entry. I thought you'd end up with a simple cover like Mariah's or Britney's. But you pleasantly surprised me and almost snatched a top 5 placement from me.

Well 99% of the other covers were basic shots of her so I really thought I would be eliminated but I searched through every single one and ended up with this one bn

XL's Comments

1 @Loyalty - Ariana Grande - The cover is not outstanding but not bad as well. It's simple, elegant, lovely outfit, good font but nothing special. She's just sitting with a plain background, no connection to the song at all. Decent entry for me.

@PinkBox - Céline Dion - This is actually something! The cover really connects on what the song is all about. The absence of light, Celine being there just by herself not showing her face, and the overall vibe of the cover justifies the "alone" theme which is nice.

@Kylie Jenner - Lady Gaga - I think this entry is a great one because the imagery that Gaga shows on the cover clearly connects with the meaning of the song. The background and the font gives dark atmosphere to the cover which I really like.

@thecptz - Lorde - Others might not appreciate this cover but I'm actually digging this. Tbh, it looks like just a typical pictorial that anyone does but what I love in this cover is the way she portrays herself plus the background which corresponds to the song.

@PoKiTaurus - Britney Spears - Someone gotta disagree with me but I think this is a great cover choice. I like the color used to it representing the "toxicity" of the song. I also like Britney's imagery on it which is sexy. Nice entry. 

6 @Satan - Rihanna - Wow this cover is actually stunning and beautiful. The shades of colors are very pleasing to the  eye, the font is very fitting too, and I like Rihanna's projection on the cover. The overall vibe is awesome.

@KatyCatPH - Katy Perry - This cover is actually iconic and one of Katy's best! The cover really fits the imagery of the song and really has great designs and colors, very artistic. This represents wickedness and I love it. Good job (lowkey hoping you'd send unconditionally one tho)

@rooby.booby - Nelly Furtado - I like the different shades  of color on the cover. I think it's okay but the blurred parts makes it a bit odd. The fonts are a bit plain too. Regardless, I think Nelly's aura on this cover showcases the meaning of the song.

@lhdang2000 - Demi Lovato - I like the color combination on the cover and also the way Demi projects herself with confidence is stunning. I like how she represents the "coolness" for the summer which the song is all about. Lovely entry!

10 @PrinceMichaelFan - Culture Club - The colors used in this cover is nice and I like the artistic value of the cover. Though, I think the font and the background are a bit doodle-ish and the picture is so random. I just hope it connects more on the song.

11 @Fruity - Madonna - This cover is a bit plain but very artistic in some way. I like how madonna portrays a material girl just like what the song is all about. Loving the scenario, the vibe and the concept behind it.

12 @Overprotected - Mariah Carey - It's a bit plain but I like the fonts used in this cover. I notice how nice Mariah projects and pose in the cover which is pleasing to look at. I just wish the cover relates more on the song though.

13 @Lukey - Lea Michele - This is simple but really elegant. I like Lea's projection on this cover. It really fits the song it represents. The color is plain but really works well. Nice entry.

24 @EriKills - Natalia Kills - This cover is like just some other typical magazine covers. It's a bit plain but I like the imagery that Natalia does in this cover. Her confidence and the random fire in her hair makes it fascinating.

--------------------------------------------------------
@fiercE - Maroon 5 - Ok this is something different in a good way. The background color complements the collage of torn images which I think is very cool. It's cute but I just wish there are some more elements that clearly showcases the meaning of the song though.  

@Loyalty @PinkBox @Kylie Jenner @thecptz @PoKiTaurus 

@Satan @KatyCatPH @rooby.booby @lhdang2000 @fiercE

@PrinceMichaelFan @Fruity @Overprotected @Lukey @EriKills

:cm: 

Werk, MLD and mxtthew to come :gaycat5:

Let's just say I was a bit horny last night and forgot to do comments 

1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Let's just say I was a bit horny last night and forgot to do comments 

King

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.