Jump to content

Search for the Best Artist: (pg.133) FINALS: THE WINNER IS..

3,322 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Kylie Jenner
1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

18. Paparazzi (Someone didn't exactly get the round brief! This song is not about loving someone. This song is not about loving at all! It is a bitter kiss-off song to the Paparazzis. Galady is not really saying she loves them. She is telling them to **** off.)

Girl, what? She’s literally singing about loving someone like paparazzi... I don’t know if you’re on OGH or what but you’re the one who has misinterpreted the song. Did you even listen to the lyrics..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Girl, what? She’s literally singing about loving someone like paparazzi... I don’t know if you’re on OGH or what but you’re the one who has misinterpreted the song. Did you even listen to the lyrics..?

Not when Gaga has top five hits on my personal chart

About 3000 times from 2008 until now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner

"It's a love song for the cameras, but it's also a love song about fame or love”

 

Gaga talking about the song.... poor @Fa1x intelectual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Conchita

Wait I didn't get the tag so I didn't know the deadline had passed :(

 

I haven't been getting tags for other games either imma speak to a mod about that. I'll be back next series :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual

Let me see what I can do

@Xedretinz Lododnz, may I change my placements while the deadline is yet to be reached?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Conchita

Wait I didn't get the tag so I didn't know the deadline had passed :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner
3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Wait I didn't get the tag so I didn't know the deadline had passed :(

 

I haven't been getting tags for other games either imma speak to a mod about that. I'll be back next series :heart2:

we love a comeback that isn’t brought about by myself x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loyalty

1. She Will Be Loved

2. Love On Top

3. Fico Assim Sem Você

4. The Power Of Love

5. 400 Lux

6. Teenage Dream

7. Whenever You Call

8. Victims

9. Crazy For You

10. Burn With You

11. Permanent Monday

12. Paparazzi 

13. Bubblegum Bitch

14. Hate That I Love You

15. You Drive Me Crazy

16. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday

17. Yes

18. Love Is A Suicide (sorreh :emofish:)

 

Spoiler

Don’t @ me

 

settledownlqxur.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EriKills
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

1. She Will Be Loved

2. Love On Top

3. Fico Assim Sem Você

4. The Power Of Love

5. 400 Lux

6. Teenage Dream

7. Whenever You Call

8. Victims

9. Crazy For You

10. Burn With You

11. Permanent Monday

12. Paparazzi 

13. Bubblegum Bitch

14. Hate That I Love You

15. You Drive Me Crazy

16. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday

17. Yes

18. Love Is A Suicide (sorreh :emofish:)

 

  Hide contents

Don’t @ me

 

settledownlqxur.gif

 

QrYLsKe.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukey
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

1. She Will Be Loved

2. Love On Top

3. Fico Assim Sem Você

4. The Power Of Love

5. 400 Lux

6. Teenage Dream

7. Whenever You Call

8. Victims

9. Crazy For You

10. Burn With You

11. Permanent Monday

12. Paparazzi 

13. Bubblegum Bitch

14. Hate That I Love You

15. You Drive Me Crazy

16. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday

17. Yes

18. Love Is A Suicide (sorreh :emofish:)

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Don’t @ me

 

settledownlqxur.gif

 

@ ING because Burn With You is top 10. Thanks.

 

Should be top five tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satan

Satan's Rankings

  1. The Power Of Love
  2. Teenage Dream
  3. She Will Be Loved
  4. Love On Top
  5. Crazy For You
  6. The Way
  7. Whenever You Call
  8. Yes
  9. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday
  10. Fico Assim Sem Você
  11. Paparazzi 
  12. Burn With You
  13. Permanent Monday
  14. Bubblegum Bitch
  15. You Drive Me Crazy
  16. Love Is A Suicide
  17. 400 Lux
  18. Victims

:dancehall: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz
Quote

(I'm SO tired of Lorde's shtick after going through all of Melodrama. Is this her only mood?! God, it makes her music even less of a candidate for a listening marathon than Lana's. And I like Ms. Del Rey!

gurl bye :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedretinz Lododnz
10 hours ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Let me see what I can do

@Xedretinz Lododnz, may I change my placements while the deadline is yet to be reached?

yeah sure :cm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedretinz Lododnz
10 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Wait I didn't get the tag so I didn't know the deadline had passed :(

 

I haven't been getting tags for other games either imma speak to a mod about that. I'll be back next series :heart2:

Oh, is that so? :emofish: I hope you'll join the comeb ack round in the future. I would love to know more about lil micks :-* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedretinz Lododnz

loving the taste of some drama here :cm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fiercE

Will do this after I rank the song from Song Contest :D,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukey
13 hours ago, Satan said:

Satan's Rankings

  1. The Power Of Love
  2. Teenage Dream
  3. She Will Be Loved
  4. Love On Top
  5. Crazy For You
  6. The Way
  7. Whenever You Call
  8. Yes
  9. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday
  10. Fico Assim Sem Você
  11. Paparazzi 
  12. Burn With You
  13. Permanent Monday
  14. Bubblegum Bitch
  15. You Drive Me Crazy
  16. Love Is A Suicide
  17. 400 Lux
  18. Victims

:dancehall: 

Why do you have awful taste in everything D: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual
6 hours ago, Xedretinz Lododnz said:

yeah sure :cm: 

Ookie dookie

Updated ranking:

1. She Will Be Loved
2. The Power Of Love
3. Crazy For You
4. Love On Top
5. Victims
6. (You Drive Me) Crazy
7. Bubblegum Bitch 
8. Whenever You Call 
9. Hate That I Love You 
10. Permanent Monday 
11. Teenage Dream 

12. Paparazzi
13. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday
14. Love Is A Suicide 
15. The Way 
16. Burn With You 
17. 400 Lux
18. Yes (I was going to give last place to Lorde but then I remembered I know the lyrics and the melody of the song, which is something I can't say about Demi)
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual
13 hours ago, Satan said:

10. Fico Assim Sem Você

 

16 hours ago, Loyalty said:

3. Fico Assim Sem Você

MPB: breaking the language barrier since the 60s

Thank you guys so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukey
51 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Ookie dookie

Updated ranking:

1. She Will Be Loved
2. The Power Of Love
3. Crazy For You
4. Love On Top
5. Victims
6. (You Drive Me) Crazy
7. Bubblegum Bitch 
8. Whenever You Call 
9. Hate That I Love You 
10. Permanent Monday 
11. Teenage Dream 

12. Paparazzi
13. My Love Grows Deeper Everyday
14. Love Is A Suicide 
15. The Way 
16. Burn With You 
17. 400 Lux
18. Yes (I was going to give last place to Lorde but then I remembered I know the lyrics and the melody of the song, which is something I can't say about Demi)
 

 

Yikes you have even worse taste :deadbanana4: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual
2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Yikes you have even worse taste :deadbanana4: 

Love is Alive is good and memorable. I still have it in my head whenever I see a post by you thanks to the fact your AVI for the longest time was a snippet of the music video.

I do believe she is a better Demi for at least she doesn't scream her notes (not in the songs I heard, anyway)

Her voice on the Glee songs can be grating, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukey
21 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Love is Alive is good and memorable. I still have it in my head whenever I see a post by you thanks to the fact your AVI for the longest time was a snippet of the music video.

I do believe she is a better Demi for at least she doesn't scream her notes (not in the songs I heard, anyway)

Her voice on the Glee songs can be grating, though.

Thanks, I appreciate this.

 

Still awful taste for this round tho :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual
1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Thanks, I appreciate this.

 

Still awful taste for this round tho :

I love when democracy works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedretinz Lododnz

update so far....

those who have  ranked the songs already and posted it here:

@Fa1x intelectual @Loyalty @Satan

 

those who didn't posted yet, you still have 46 hours to post it here gurls! :cm: 

@Selenurr @rl231 @PinkBox @Kylie Jenner @thecptz @PoKiTaurus @Speezy

@fiercE @KatyCatPH @rooby.booby @lhdang2000 

@PrinceMichaelFan @Fruity @Overprotected @Lukey @EriKills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kylie Jenner

This game is so confusing. We get to rank our own songs..? I thought we PMed them too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites