Search for the Best Artist: (pg.133) FINALS: THE WINNER IS..

Xedretinz Lododnz

@PrinceMichaelFan 

I cannot with that crayon scribble background

See the source image

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xedretinz Lododnz

• Lukey

• Kylie Jenner

• Fruity

@Fruity 

Not bad. I guess she looks beautiful here without being over the top. But I can't help but feel like you may have had better choices

See the source image

@Overprotected

Same as Madonna, except this album cover is very, very, drab.

See the source image

@Lukey 

You're slaying hunny

See the source image

i mean i did expect to get dragged by the judges... but this hard, it's not that even bad

See the source image

they turned on me from last round :fan:

5 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@Lukey 

You're slaying hunny

See the source image

:jonny2: 

The acclaim from the judges and the mixed reviews from the participants :dancehall: 

I appreciate it, thank you! 

6 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Results tomorrow @Xedretinz Lododnz?

still waiting rankings from @PoKiTaurus @PrinceMichaelFan & @mxtthewdelrey's scores gurl I think you forgot :-*

Deadline is 25 hours from now but better if you give it to the gurls early :alexz3:

Self promo: 

Please participate :'( 

4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Self promo: 

Please participate :'( 

Use the massive tag list, that everyone else is using.

280866arianacheers.gif

46 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Use the massive tag list, that everyone else is using.

280866arianacheers.gif

Have you got that list :'( 

7 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

i mean i did expect to get dragged by the judges... but this hard, it's not that even bad

See the source image

they turned on me from last round :fan:

I think you misinterpreted my use of Pocahontas. I guess just wait for the score I gave you because you had one of my better ranks 

6 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

280866arianacheers.gif

Thanks bae

Loyalty

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I think you misinterpreted my use of Pocahontas. I guess just wait for the score I gave you because you had one of my better ranks 

i saw the one you posted, i know it's gonna be good from you, but the rest dragged my pick in the mud :))

1. Katy Perry

2. Lady Gaga 

3. Madonna 

4. Mariah Carey 

5. Ariana Grande 

6. Rihanna

7. Demi Lovato

8. Lea Michelle

9. Lorde

10. Britney Spears

11. Natalia 

12. Celine Dion 

13. Nelly Furtado 

On mobile so can't do pretty visuals this time :'(

1. Katy Perry:

This one looks like so much work went into it, it's really really cool. One thing I simply adore is the purple gems in the bottom. They remind me so much of the purple gems in Spyro and the power crystals in Crash Bandicoot omg!

tumblr_o5ynxd8aha1v9zzzno1_540.gif

tumblr_inline_oodr57OgGk1rbem7u_500.gif

2. Ariana:

I would have also chosen this cover, a good choice. Omg I just noticed she has also has the red Kabbalah string like I do and had to research and she apparently converted :eek: How did I not notice it before when I have this song on my phone for years now :rip: Such a subtle, but impactful detail. Don't know if it was intentional but it worked out so well. 

3. Celine Dion:

This cover really sets a serious mood. Very dramatic in a good way. A really good cover. I'm not too familiar with her music so it was pretty exciting to see her in a pose like this. 

4. Demi Lovato:

The 80's vibe is cute, and overall the cover is good. A very dramatic shift from her previous style. I remember ATRL going crazy because of this artwork. 

5. Rihanna:

This cover is really cool, the flowers are cute and it's nice to see her smile. I don't like how most of her single covers feature a lot of gray mute colors but this one is really great with the cheerful colors. 

6. Nelly Furtado:

The thing I hate the most is this font is literally taken from Google Docs. :rip: I get that she was trying to be indie but nnn. Otherwise this is a really cool picture.  

7. Lady Gaga:

Born This Way era is definitely really interesting and very cool in terms of visuals.

8. Mariah Carey:

I really like her pose but the colors feel kinda too muted to me. 

9. Culture Club: 

It's actually quite nice. The colors work well together.

10. Madonna: 

An interesting choice. I feel triggered that the top is lower case while the bottom is upper case khgijruknjhggg

11. Lea Michele:

Simple but effective. 

12. Natalia Kills:

For a moment I thought this was a magazine cover. The red text blends in too much with her shirt. 

13. Lorde: Not them putting her in a literal tennis court. The pitch black sky is kinda creepy, like GTA 3 where during midnight both the sea and sky are the same color of black which creates a very unsettling setting. Also the "L" sticks out way too much. 

16 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

12. Natalia Kills:

For a moment I thought this was a magazine cover. The red text blends in too much with her shirt. 

lol yah it's supposed to look like a magazine cover, the song is about materialism and fashion, hence the cover looking like a french magazine, since Paris is a fashion capital but whatevs :devil:

this is the round with earliest submissions so far! I guess because you only just look at the entry instead of listening/watching it? :-* 

lemme have all rounds as single covers then :cm: jk of course

lemme f**k pack things up for the rihsults soon! :-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.