Normani & Khalid aim for Top 40 Debut

URBAN

3 hours ago, URBAN said:

Bitch, this ain't about Camila, I love her, but her stains are annoying af, especially you.

Gtfo you tick.

URBAN

:rip: 

-

ot: good for her tbh

3 hours ago, GabrielLavigne said:

Camila’s single serving longevity IN THE TOP5. :clap3:

and Normani fans said she would flop when she went solo :dies:

I don't see where any said anything about Camila. Get out of here.

OT: Obviously Normani is keeping these rats members pressed. I'm so happy 

0bIFB0K.gif

3 hours ago, GabrielLavigne said:

Camila’s single serving longevity IN THE TOP5. :clap3:

and Normani fans said she would flop when she went solo :dies:

It’s so sad how threatened you are by Normani. Do you not realize how pathetic you look? 

There's a reason why Simon Cowell loved Normani from her very first audition, she has it. The fact that this is only the beginning of the song's chart run and that there are several promotion slots available. She has a bright future.

3 hours ago, EllieRox666 said:

Can you please for the love of anything just stop? You're literally the ONLY one who does this. People never leaving Camila alone has nothing to do with Normani. Stop taking your anger out on her. It's not even cute, cheeky shade- you stay being offensive and making people WANT to say nasty things about Camila and us fans by doing this. And for no reason at that.

We love woke Camilizers. It's refreshing to see you guys standing up against so called "stans" that just make your fave/fandom look bad :clap3:

Nice :clap3:

The majority of the Camila stanbase is loving Love Lies and supports Normani, myself included. I don't understand this false narrative that ATRL/5H Fandom is painting that all Camila stans are awful/hate Normani. 

4 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Slay. Khalid has been hot for a while. Normani was lucky to be asked for a collab with him as ha first official solo single.

how dare you praise a male on atrl

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

Slay. Khalid has been hot for a while. Normani was lucky to be asked for a collab with him as ha first official solo single.

Yeah, strangely enough I've been seeing some Normani stans trying to downplay his role in this song's success. Talk about biting the hand.

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

His last single didn’t chart and his las two features peaked at 30 and 62. They were both lucky to be working together. 

2 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Yeah, strangely enough I've been seeing some Normani stans trying to downplay his role in this song's success. Talk about biting the hand.

Except Normani haters have been trying so hard to downplay her role. The song is successful because of both of them. 

Omg! Will this make her the first out the other 4 to have a Top 40? That's amazing.

Hopefully radio picks this up and it rises even more :jonny4:

Also I love how Camila stans are exposing that one ONH for who he really is.

8 hours ago, EllieRox666 said:

Can you please for the love of anything just stop? You're literally the ONLY one who does this. People never leaving Camila alone has nothing to do with Normani. Stop taking your anger out on her. It's not even cute, cheeky shade- you stay being offensive and making people WANT to say nasty things about Camila and us fans by doing this. And for no reason at that.

:heart2: clock ha.

7 hours ago, Superbitch said:

not sure if it was intended to sound that way, but it wasnt charity work. Khalid and Normani are friends and they wanted to make music people could vibe with.

-----

I dont think Khalid has the kind of fanbase that could shoot their song into LL's first day peak, and i dont think Normani has the power to have a strong spotify stability. So both helped eachother out. 

2 hours ago, AlteKing said:

Omg! Will this make her the first out the other 4 to have a Top 40? That's amazing.

Hopefully radio picks this up and it rises even more :jonny4:

Also I love how Camila stans are exposing that one ONH for who he really is.

:heart2: clock ha.

No one said it’s charity work lol. Of course her fan base helped but what I meant it’s that she was lucky it was someone who’s hot at the moment. Compare it to ally’s collabs with people who aren’t that known. 

10 hours ago, umich said:

Normani ha Dilemma is coming. We just need Ally to release ha “Heard A Word.”

0bIFB0K.gif

i think u mean check up on it ft Gucci mane

Main pop girl confirmed, the actual Beyoncé of 5H :clap3: 

6 hours ago, thedastardly said:

How did I know you’d be in here talking nonsense? There’s no fan that has been doing this. There have been people that are completely trying to eliminate her contribution to the success of the song, though. 

You literally camp in every Normani thread on both here and LSA with the intent to belittle and disparage. You’re obsessed lol. 

3 hours ago, Superbitch said:

No one said it’s charity work lol. Of course her fan base helped but what I meant it’s that she was lucky it was someone who’s hot at the moment. Compare it to ally’s collabs with people who aren’t that known. 

You quoted the wrong post hun

10 hours ago, Kedzie53 said:

His last single didn’t chart and his las two features peaked at 30 and 62. They were both lucky to be working together. 

Clock ha 

19 hours ago, AlteKing said:

Yes. Lauren was previously the only current member of 5H to have a song debut on the Hot 100 (with Strangers).

4 hours ago, shelven said:

Yes. Lauren was previously the only current member of 5H to have a song debut on the Hot 100 (with Strangers).

That's amazing. Hopefully she's not the last because my girls all deserve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.