End Game 2nd largest fall ever in US Top40 radio

Mediabase

On 26/02/2018 at 4:59 PM, lasting said:

This is her 25. Album pulling massive numbers. 

Hello = LWYMMD

RFI > Send My love

End Game > WUTB

Acclaim: 4 points (71) below 25 (75) and will most likely win a Grammy or two. 

Shes doing just fine

Did that actually make sense in your head? :bibliahh:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mediabase

• Headlock

• Adonis

• brianc33710

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

You literally put quotations around what you wrote in the OP as if it's from some other source, so yes you did quote yourself ATRL user Mediabase :)

Sis, someone posted about LWYMMD "connecting" with the public and I just highlighted the fact that it is no1 on the list with the largest drops and listed just some of the other negative records its fall broke.

1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

Sis, someone posted about LWYMMD "connecting" with the public and I just highlighted the fact that it is no1 on the list with the largest drops and listed just some of the other negative records its fall broke.

L. O. L. at you completely ignoring my point :lmao:

L. O. L. x2 at you ignoring the rest of my post :lmao:

Edited by Headlock

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

L. O. L. at you completely ignoring my point :lmao:

L. O. L. x2 at you ignoring the rest of my post :lmao:

OK sis. Whatever you say. I did not know you were the thread police.:gaycat1:

5 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

OK sis. Whatever you say. I did not know you were the thread police.:gaycat1:

Oh look at that, it's been a few hours since someone last posted in here, you're right on schedule :)

It's painfully obvious how pathetic his hatred for taylor is. Like i don't really care for her and when he posts about her it makes me want to like her. Like how can someone be so obsessed with someone they don't know i'll never understand.

Edited by Rawr

It’s painfully obvious no one outside of her hardest core fans is here for Taylor anymore. The massive record breaking negative bullets, the fake personna and the payola are all too much for the GP. :celestial5:

Edited by Adonis

6 minutes ago, Adonis said:

It’s painfully obvious no one outside of her hardest core fans is here for Taylor anymore. The massive record breaking negative bullets, the fake personna and the payola are all too much for the GP. :celestial5:

22 hours ago, Headlock said:

Third biggest global artist of 2017, the only female in the top 10, Reputation tour projected to gross $390-510M

Whatever will Taylor do :'(

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

A lot of touring artists who sell out stadiums aren’t relevant and can’t get a radio hit if they tried.

Edited by Adonis

Just now, Adonis said:

A lot of touring artists who sell out stadiums aren’t relevant and can’t get a radio hit if they tried.

Congratz at ignoring half of my post, perhaps it slipped your mind. Here, let's make it easy for you, we'll quote the OP of the thread I linked:

''The IFPI Global Recording Artist of the Year Award and top 10 chart was the first, and remains the only, ranking to accurately capture the engagement with artists across audio streaming channels, alongside digital and physical album and singles sales on a global basis.''

Full top 10:

• 3 Taylor Swift

Now, we'll quote your initial post:

18 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Have fun :celestial2:

Nobody says she still can't sell some albums and concert tickets. She has been around for almost 12 years now. She's got enough fans for all that. You don't lose everyone overnight.

We are just talking about the disastrous radio performance of all her singles during this era.

No one knows any reputation era singles than LWYMMD, and most people don’t even know that, just saying

1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

Nobody says she still can't sell some albums and concert tickets. She has been around for almost 12 years now. She's got enough fans for all that. You don't lose everyone overnight.

We are just talking about the disastrous radio performance of all her singles during this era.

Would ya look at that, 3 hours, right on schedule ATRL user Mediabase :clap3:

Also, l-o-****ing-L at "some albums and concert tickets," you literally can't be impartial at all when it comes to Taylor can you 

The fact of the matter is, Taylor stays on your mind all damn day even though you hate her, so much so you created a separate thread from the Airplay Thread to talk about it (and those threads are normally closed for being redundant, wonder why this one wasn't, thots mods? :)). You have been saying the same things over and over for days, and continuously bumping your own thread for no reason. It's pathetic.

9 hours ago, Adonis said:

It's extremely shocking, tbh. One of the worst downfalls in recent history. :celestial5:

12 hours ago, Headlock said:

Congratz at ignoring half of my post, perhaps it slipped your mind. Here, let's make it easy for you, we'll quote the OP of the thread I linked:

Now, we'll quote your initial post:

Have fun :celestial2:

Look Milk, frontloaded album and single sales points to fans...not the GP just like I said in my previous posts. Fans get excited request the songs a lot radio plays it then gets back callouts and realizes no one wants it but TS fans and drops the record completely and in record time not once but three times back to back. :dies: 

Edited by Adonis

8 hours ago, Headlock said:

Also, l-o-****ing-L at "some albums and concert tickets," you literally can't be impartial at all when it comes to Taylor can you 

Nobody is forcing you honey to visit this thread.

Edited by Mediabase

Maybe Delicate will save the era?

Girls, let’s be realistic:  if End Game couldn’t save the era, nothing will.

Edited by Blue Honeymoon

Maybe Delicate is going to push Meghan Trainor out of the Top5. Yaaas!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.