FINALE (pg. 53) | A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words ?

prézli

I wonder how many rock songs there'll be not that i'm complaining :keir: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• Lukey

• Satan

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Lp0uPV4x_o.png

e9NjriGd_o.png

#FIRE

OUramu6w_o.png

549FP0nq_o.png

9Bft8YpR_o.png

thecptz

Spoiler

Dennis Beyer - The Fireman's Prayer

Kylie Jenner

Spoiler

X Factor 2008 Finalists - Hero

Loyalty

Spoiler

Rihanna - Fire Bomb

Queen Conchita

Spoiler

Framz Ferdinand - This Fire

Fa1x intelectual

Spoiler

Sean Kingston - Fire Burning

Selenurr

Spoiler

Muse - Time Is Running Out

Fruity

Spoiler

The Fray - How to Save a Life

This is an extremely powerful song about the attempts and subsequent failures to save somebody who is struggling. Its relation to the picture is obviously metaphorical. The lyrics explain the tragedy behind how it is not always possible to save everyone no matter how resilient, supportive or strong their support network is (the firefighter), because their situation or health is sometimes ferocious and deathly (the fire).

Bloomers

Spoiler

Disturbed - Indestructible

Firefighters are true heroes. They stand before towering infernos and sweltering heat to stare death in the face to save property and lives. Indestructible captures that same determined, steadfast, fiery spirit of the firefighter standing before the elements with just his equipment, uniform, and self. Fiery guitar work, defiant lyrics, like the fireman's spirit it's Indestructable.

Diarrhoea

Spoiler

Alan Jackson - Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning

Lukey

Spoiler

Toby Mac - Burn for You

I've chosen this song because I couldn't find anything else and not just that, but actually I find the lyrics do in fact match the photo and it's a bit different (style wise). The song is about willing to burn with your loved one, to fight for them, to risk your life in the flames for them as they make you who you are what you feel alive because of them. I'll walk into the flames to save you.

PinkBox

Spoiler

Christina Aguilera - Fighter

fiercE

Spoiler

Eliza Neals - Save Me from the Fire

Satan

Spoiler

Skillet - Hero

Tom Vercetti

Spoiler

Bruce Springsteen - The Rising

With this photo, I see a brave firefighter who's not only risking his life to confront firestorms and save others as heat and darkness consumes him but also deals with the fact that he may never see his loved ones again after that mission. Physically and mentally he's got a lot on his shoulders. The Rising is a descriptive journey of what it's like to be in that scenario from a first person view.

The panel is now judging your entries. This round is also a DOUBLE elimination. The winner of this round will get immunity in the next round. This means that this round's winner will be safe from elimination in the fifth round and will have a solid place in the top 10! On the other side, the contestant with the lowest average score of this round will go home. After that, another contestant in the danger zone with the lowest overall score will leave the game.

Will be back with the results as soon as possible!

@thecptz @Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual @Selenurr @Fruity @Bloomers @Diarrhoea @Lukey @PinkBox @fiercE @Satan @Tom Vercetti @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty

somebody call 911, shawty fire burning on the dancefloor wooaahhh:katie2: 

Fruity and Selenurr did THAT!

2 minutes ago, Satan said:

Fruity and Selenurr did THAT!

I have a classmate who plays Hero 24/7 everytime I meet him between two classes.

I hope you're not like him because I can't believe how people can play it that many times. :toofunny2:  Kinda sick of it now. :toofunny3: 

1 minute ago, prézli said:

I have a classmate who plays Hero 24/7 everytime I meet him between two classes.

I hope you're not like him because I can't believe how people can play it that many times. :toofunny2:  Kinda sick of it now. :toofunny3: 

nn :foot: i don't even listen to it that much 

A bit scared but I hope I do well this time

That man is about to walk into a fire and risk his life and someone sent Fire Burning :rip:

nn i didn't want to say anything, but i was wheezing when i saw that

5 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

That man is about to walk into a fire and risk his life and someone sent Fire Burning :rip:

Didn't you know? Firefighters are usually around dance floors. 

14 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

:skull: 

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

On the picture, the man is walking AWAY from the flames using that cliched "walking away from an explosion while looking badass" pose you see in movies... That's how I see it

3 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

On the picture, the man is walking AWAY from the flames using that cliched "walking away from an explosion while looking badass" pose you see in movies... That's how I see it

The flames are in front of him though :deadbanana4:

Damn you, internet, for not letting me think my entry through. This will be the second time you get me evicted from an ATRL tournament 

Just remember, guys: floaters never win

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, prézli said:

Waiting on @Legend E's scores as usual.

Kylie Jenner

tonight

VST7F1L.gif

So results tomorrow :dancehall: ?

7 minutes ago, Satan said:

So results tomorrow :dancehall: ?

If he sends at 4AM again, then yes.

2jYn8pb.gif