wabayou's Charts | September 23 | Erm

wabayou

Fuego and Accelerate :clap3: come on Girls :duca: 

Is Selena’s new song really that good :rip: 

Hello again Witness :worship: 

Rich Sex debuting at #100 I wouldn’t be surprised if she drops out next week :rofl: 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wabayou

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• TheWayWeWere

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich Sex debuting at #100 I wouldn’t be surprised if she drops out next week :rofl: 

u6iYaev.png

Thursday, June 21st, 2018

Issue #50

In the latest issue of the chart, Selena Gomez maintains #1 for a fifth week with "Back to You," while a new challenger aka Ariana Grande's "the light is coming" arrives in the top 3 after only one day of tracking. We see four additional top ten debuts this week, and all four of these songs are from BLACKPINK's newest EP, Square Up. ("Forever Young" at #6, lead single "DDU-DU DDU-DU" at #7, "See U Later" #8, and "Really" #10.) 

Outside of the top 10, we see CHUNG HA and Christina Aguilera snatching good debuts. Aguilera's Liberation debuts three new songs this week, in the wake of its lead singles each reaching new peaks. ("Accelerate" with 2 Chainz and Ty Dolla $ign accelerates to #9, and "Fall in Line" with the queen of the deep blue sea rockets to #21.)

Towards the lower end of the chart, we see a lot of Meghan Trainor, mainly from her album Thank You. We also see many Charli XCX songs from 2014's Sucker and her two 2017 releases.

HqZ39zM.png

Albums Chart:

1. (new) BLACKPINK - Square Up | Week 1 | Peak 1 | 101 plays

2. (new) Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Week 1 | Peak 2 | 79 plays

3. (-2) Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer | Week 7 | Peak 1 [6] | 73 plays

4. (-2) Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel | Week 11 | Peak 2 | 60 plays

5. (=) Charli XCX - Sucker | Week 2 | Peak 5 | 44 plays

6. (+3) Meghan Trainor - Thank You | Week 4 | Peak 6 | 41 plays

7. (-3) Shawn Mendes - Shawn Mendes | Week 4 | Peak 4 | 38 plays

8. (-1) BLACKPINK - Square Two | Week 3 | Peak 7 | 29 plays

9. (-6) 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 | Week 6 | Peak 2 | 28 plays

10. (-4) Camila Cabello - Camila | Week ? | Peak 1 | 24 plays

Songs of the Summer:

Week 1: Selena Gomez - "Back to You"

Week 2: Selena Gomez - "Back to You"

Week 3: Selena Gomez - "Back to You"

Artists of the Week:

1. Charli XCX (=)

2. BLACKPINK (new)

3. Meghan Trainor (new)

#1 One Year Ago:

June 21, 2017: Katy Perry - "Deja Vu" 

Replies:

On 6/14/2018 at 11:16 PM, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Ariana tanking, poor ha

:paul: 

On 6/15/2018 at 3:02 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Charli and Camila growing :clap3:
Troye and Ariana are ready to smash!!! Bed already dubiting :duca::flame:
Why is Rich Sex only 100 tho? :cries:
Invitation :alexz:

Too bad Camila fell this week :oh: 
And both songs are smashing :clap3: 
Don't worry, I fixed that :eli: 

On 6/16/2018 at 4:05 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Dance To This already debuting so high :)
Bed is also cute :fan:
Invitation is a pop masterpiece :heart2:

Both great songs Invitation is the best song on Glory :keir: 

On 6/16/2018 at 5:10 AM, TayDine1989 said:

Selena slaying with those 13 Reasons Why songs 
that no tears left to cry's fall though :dies:
reputation still slaying the albums chart even though none of its songs charting in the songs charts :emofish:
Check out my newly updated charts! 

BTY and NTLTC are both big hits :clap3: 
Sounds like its run on the Billboard Hot 100 :keir: (jk)
I commented!

On 6/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, oceans said:

sangria wine charted in here :eek::eek:

oceans

On 6/17/2018 at 1:24 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

BTY still smashing on top :alexz: Solo better get #1 week too :eli:

5ITM jump :eek: it's a major bop :katie2: Sangria Wine in top 5 now :jonny:

and Girls with new peak :clap3:

TBBB :heart2: one of my favorites from Azealia :clap3: and Anna WIntour debuting :alexz:

Nah, Solo is over :eli: 
5ITM might have a chance at #1 tho :gaycat2: Mess @ SW's fall this week :deadbanana:
Another new peak this week :clap3: 
too bad they both stalled this week :keir: 

On 6/20/2018 at 7:42 PM, K$Ellie said:

I'm here for either Solo or 5 In The Morning dethroning Back To You :-* Playing With Fire going top 10 :celestial4:

One Kiss and The Big Big Beat's jump :eek: both are amazing bops :smitten: Anna Wintour getting a really good debut :duca:

Mess Dirty Computer is the highest Janelle song now :rip: I Got The Juice up :fish1: Crazy Classic Life free falling :'(

Omg No Tears dropping from the top 3 like a rock :deadbanana: Drugs being the second highest from Number 1 Angel :heart2:

ILY2, Emotional and Blame It On Me are my bottom 3 :-* at least Roll With Me and White Roses are up there :clap3:

Backseat being the highest from Pop 2 :celestial4: Track 10 and Lucky re-entering :smitten: but sis, where is Unlock It :emofish:

Doing It and Break The Rules are BOPS :katie2: Secret and Sucker debuting :jamming: Dirty Computer still going strong :clap3:

It kinda sounds like an Avicii song from 5 years ago :-* Oh too bad, hopefully 5 In The Morning pulls through then :thing:

Yeah same, she gonna fast pretty fast on my chart :chick1: kii that's if Ace actually responds :toofunny3:

It was for me as well until I got into her properly after hearing 1991 :smitten:

Taste cancelled :oh:

Nah 5H holding the record tho :-* 7/27 spend 10 weeks at #1 on my charts tho :fan:

Oh yeah, So Afraid gets v nice towards the end. It's bottom 3 but still a 7/10 :jamming:

None of them did :keir: 5ITM still has a chance tho :duca: PWF is their best song (even with SU's release)
I need to get One Kiss to go top 10 next week but I keep forgetting to play it :rip: I ended Azealia this week :keir: 
Sometimes I play DC and stop halfway through. I still end up playing the title track tho so that's why it's high :skull: 
IGTJ aged better than a lot of DC even though it was initially worse than most of the album :eek: CCL is still the 2nd best song so I can't overplay it :eli:
NTLTC needs a break, but it'll probably rebound once Sweetener comes out :oh: Drugs, a career highlight :clap3: 
I'm fine with ILY2 being there but BIOY? Sis :lipton: Pop 2 is great :clap3: Mess, I forgot about Unlock It :rip: Maybe it'll re-enter soon :eli: 
Sucker gets too much of a bad rap, it has a few bops :katie2: 

I mean it does, but it still kinda bops so I'll still play it since I'm a stan :rip: Hopefully :thing: (emoticon limit reached :skull:)
Let's hope he does respond because i need to do it before I actually become busy in the summer nn
Too lazy to properly get into her :keir: 
Welp :oh: 
Poor 5H era on your chart :'( 
I live for the end even though it's only like 30 seconds of the good part :deadbanana: 

On 6/21/2018 at 1:13 AM, Remmy said:

Selena being #1 for a month reminded me of how rude it is to have her there during pride :) Homophobic, actually!
Debuts/Returns: Katy, Shawn, Dua, Nicki x2, Britney (Inv), Charli x2 (Sucker singles + Secret) :heart2: Troye/Ari :smitten:
That random Meghan song dropping 58 spots :rip: Welp, the 2 new songs aren't doing that well either
Shawn Mendes (album) and Pop 2 having some mixed results :-* Dirty Computer continuing ha fall :cries:
Most of Number 1 Angel really won though :clap3: Demi, Nicki x2 (Chun/BT) and Xtina/Demi also going down :katie:
Ariana #3 to #29, damn :shutup: Nicki/Skylar, Charli (Vroom), Calvin/Dua, Rita, Bandit/Demi leaping :party:

She loves the gays and the gays love her so idk what you're talking about :keir: 
That random Meghan song is an unreleased cut introduced to me by MTrain, it's actually a bop :rip:

Nope, they aren't :eli: 
The album itself is mixed results :-* Yeah she's over with :) 
I'm debating whether it's still worse than P2 tbh :clap3: 
Ariana will rebound when Sweetener is released. In the meantime, she has TLIC :keir: 

On 6/21/2018 at 0:00 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Chill with the dupe posts sis :rip: 
No but I'm a stan so :eli: 
She keeps coming back :deadbanana: 
Nah, she gained like 75 spots instead sjfksdlf

Edited by wabayou

6 hours ago, wabayou said:

@T.O.A.D.S. oh wow, the payola :eli: 

:eli: 

A huge debut for TLIC :omg: and it’s only been out for a day? 

Girls and Accelerate are still going strong. 

All The Ways is coming :duca: 

How did Demi manage to debut after only a few hours :rip: I’m expecting a huge increase next week!!

BLACKPINK :duca: all the four songs in the Top 10 :flame:

the light is coming already #3?? :eek: that's in 2 days? it's so going to #1 next week!!

Sober and All The Way being here already too :clap3: 

The Meghan revival and Christina rebounding! :alexz:

the flop is coming, dance to this, accelerate AND SQUARE UP :jonny5: 

pipe better get to the top :fan:

i didn't listen to solo yet :fan:

14]/20

accelerate :clap3:

solo + one kiss

another #1 for Backtoyou

The Light is Coming debuting so high :eek:

Pipe being the highest new entry of Liberation :clap3:

I'm a Mess :katie2:

Btw, I finally went back and recounted all the #1 weeks for this chart. :fish1: 

Week 1: Katy Perry - “Deja Vu”

Week 2: Katy Perry - “Deja Vu”

Week 3: Selena Gomez featuring Gucci Mane - “Fetish”

Week 4: Selena Gomez featuring Gucci Mane - “Fetish”

Week 5: Selena Gomez featuring Gucci Mane - “Fetish”

Week 6: Fifth Harmony - “Angel”

Week 7: Selena Gomez featuring Gucci Mane - “Fetish”

Week 8: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 9: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 10: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 11: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 12: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 13: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 14: Fifth Harmony - “He Like That”

Week 15: Kim Petras - “I Don’t Want It At All”
Week 16: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 17: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 18: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 19: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 20: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 21: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 22: Taylor Swift - “Don’t Blame Me”

Week 23: Selena Gomez & Marshmello - “Wolves”

Week 24: Tove Lo - “Hey You Got Drugs?”

Week 25: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 26: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 27: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 28: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 29: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 30: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 31: Camila Cabello - “Never Be the Same”

Week 32: CupcakKe - “2 Minutes”

Week 33: CupcakKe - “2 Minutes”

Week 34: Khalid & Normani - “Love Lies”

Week 35: Khalid & Normani - “Love Lies”

Week 36: Tinashe - “Faded Love”

Week 37: Tinashe - “Faded Love”

Week 38: Meghan Trainor - “No Excuses”

Week 39: St. Vincent - “Strange Mercy”

Week 40: St. Vincent - “Strange Mercy”

Week 41: St. Vincent - “Strange Mercy”

Week 42: Ariana Grande - “no tears left to cry”

Week 43: Ariana Grande - “no tears left to cry”

Week 44: Ariana Grande - “no tears left to cry”

Week 45: Ariana Grande - “no tears left to cry”

Week 46: Selena Gomez - “Back to You”

Week 47: Selena Gomez - “Back to You”

Week 48: Selena Gomez - “Back to You”

Week 49: Selena Gomez - “Back to You”

Week 50: Selena Gomez - “Back to You”

TLIC is so bad but I kinda like it :skull: not a 5ITM fan but No Angel is a smasha so I'll allow it :cm: Accelerate rising :clap3:

Really is the only song I like from BP their new EP :-* All The Ways is nice, I might rest an :fan: despite that album cover

Champagne Problems is my favourite TY song, a really underrated album imo :heart2: I Like That collapsing though :skull:

BTY still slaying :fan: true smash :alexz:

5ITM just behind Sel :eek: it's a bop, but she can do much better

Girls jumps in top 5 :eek: at least it's a hit somewhere :skull:

Solo fall :deadbanana4:

Pipe, Maria and Masochist debuting :clap3:  where's Deserve (to smash) tho :fan:

The Light Is Coming is really bad, I hope 5 In The Morning gets a week on top because that takes over :keir:

Blackpink completely taking over :jonny: Dance To This is one of Troye's few listenable songs :celestial4:

Wasn't a fan of Liberation but Pipe was nice :jamming: Like I Do deserves to be here :chick1: All The Ways is cute :katie2:

Champagne Problems has tragic lyrics but the production is so good :katie2: Better and KCMD are bops :fish1:

Drugs being one of the few N1A songs to move up :party: Sucker +5 :eddie: Vroom Vroom falling already :weeps:

Janelle finally dethrones :jonny: she had a great run :clap3: yay Hey You Got Drugs? and Angel went #1 :heart2:

On 22/06/2018 at 0:15 AM, wabayou said:

None of them did :keir: 5ITM still has a chance tho :duca: PWF is their best song (even with SU's release)
I need to get One Kiss to go top 10 next week but I keep forgetting to play it :rip: I ended Azealia this week :keir: 
Sometimes I play DC and stop halfway through. I still end up playing the title track tho so that's why it's high :skull: 
IGTJ aged better than a lot of DC even though it was initially worse than most of the album :eek: CCL is still the 2nd best song so I can't overplay it :eli:
NTLTC needs a break, but it'll probably rebound once Sweetener comes out :oh: Drugs, a career highlight :clap3: 
I'm fine with ILY2 being there but BIOY? Sis :lipton: Pop 2 is great :clap3: Mess, I forgot about Unlock It :rip: Maybe it'll re-enter soon :eli: 
Sucker gets too much of a bad rap, it has a few bops :katie2: 

I mean it does, but it still kinda bops so I'll still play it since I'm a stan :rip: Hopefully :thing: (emoticon limit reached :skull:)
Let's hope he does respond because i need to do it before I actually become busy in the summer nn
Too lazy to properly get into her :keir:
Welp :oh:
Poor 5H era on your chart :'(
I live for the end even though it's only like 30 seconds of the good part :deadbanana:

Wow that's rude and it looks like Ariola's trash song is going #1 next :keir: PWF would be my second fave after Whistle :jamming:

Is it even gonna get to go top 10 with this Blackpink domination? :jonny:I should be sad but she's trashy so :)

I hope this means you stop after Make Me Feel but even then you're missing out on Don't Judge Me :shakeno:

True, it somehow got less annoying over time and I could still listen to it now :jamming:

Hopefully it gets overshadowed, it's not even in Ariana's top 5 from the album :oh:

BIOY is alright, at lot better than ILY2 and Emo but still filler-y :-*

You're right, it only has a few bops :fan:

Wow the bias :keir: although I'm sure I like my faves' songs more than I would if they were by a random artist. I still couldn't force myself to like On My Mind by Ellie :oh:

Lemme take this opportunity to promote Let's Eat Grandma's new ablum I'm All Ears, it's AOTY material and full of bops :keir:

Yes at Legend BlackPink debuting. Forever Young kinda ended DDDD huh? :clap3:

Good for TLIC.... I guess. :eli:

Rooting for Charli to go #1:alexz:especially since she redeemed herself from the garbage that was Pop2

Bazzi is so cute:heart2:

Masochist is one of X’s best songs:jonny5:she really dragged me with that one

I’m A Mess is a slay hoping for a cute second week raise:gaycat1:

Baby I really deserved better :celestial2:probably in Ari’s top 10

Everyone seems to be rooting for 5ITM or TLIC to get #1 but I'm on #TeamNeither :cm: Both suck
Christina and Meghan dominating the debuts/returnees :fish1: The top 3 Lib entries might be my bottom 3 aijff
ALL THE WAYS is a pretty cute girl. WMDo, CProblems, NO are solid bops. Demi's new song, whew :cries: Those lyrics hit hard.
A large majority of the chart falling :skull: But mainly Americans, Famous, Backseat, WWYITM?,

Vroom Vroom, Nervous, pretty much all of Dirty Computer, 3AM and Solo :sosad:
Nicki/Wayne, Nicki/Ari, Xtina/Demi getting great boosts :eddie: Rita entering the top 5 :smile: Troye/Ari as well :date:

I'm debating whether it's still worse than P2 tbh :clap3:
Ariana will rebound when Sweetener is released. In the meantime, she has TLIC :keir:

N1A has been way better than Pop 2 since day one :cm: P2 grew on me a little bit since it came out, but it's really not a competition. N1A has no bad track while Pop 2 has like, 3.5? TLIC has one of the most infuriating samples I've ever heard and even without it, the song is still too messy for my liking. :-* Guess I'll be waiting for God Is a Woman.

u6iYaev.png

Wednesday, June 27th, 2018

Issue #51

Hey y'all! This issue is coming early because I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I'll be on the road, so I want to get this out of the way. In this chart issue, "the light is coming" by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj dethrones "Back to You" by Selena Gomez after a five week run at #1. After debuting at #3 with only one day of tracking, this chart move was inevitably happening this week. Other than Selena and Ariana, we see BLACKPINK advance into the top 3 with lead single "DDU-DU DDU-DU". The other three songs from their album are lined up in a row behind "DDU".

At #7, Charli XCX's "5 in the Morning" actually experienced gains in performance this week despite its five spot drop, which is perhaps due to how quickly BLACKPINK's entire EP is growing. Behind it, we see Clean Bandit's "Solo" rebounding and Troye Sivan's Ariana Grande-assisted "Dance to This" experiencing similarly to "5 in the Morning". Ariana Grande seems to be dominating the top 10 this week, as lead single "no tears left to cry" rebounds back into the top 10 after falling out of the top 25 two weeks ago. And right behind it is her effort on Nicki Minaj's upcoming album Queen, named "BED".

HrZsii4.jpg

Albums Chart:

1. (=) BLACKPINK - Square Up | Week 2 | Peak 1 [2] | 142 plays

2. (=) Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Week 2 | Peak 2 | 98 plays

3. (new) Bebe Rexha - Expectations | Week 1 | Peak 3 | 81 plays

4. (+1) Charli XCX - Sucker | Week 3 | Peak 4 | 55 plays

5. (-1) Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel | Week 12 | Peak 2 | 48 plays

6. (new) Lykke Li - so sad so sexy | Week 1 | Peak 6 | 47 plays

7. (re) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 20 | Peak 1 [5] | 32 plays

8. (-1) Shawn Mendes - Shawn Mendes | Week 5 | Peak 4 | 29 plays

9. (=) 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 | Week 7 | Peak 2 | 27 plays

10. (-4) Meghan Trainor - Thank You | Week 5 | Peak 6 | 27 plays

Songs of the Summer:

Week 1: Selena Gomez - "Back to You"

Week 2: Selena Gomez - "Back to You"

Week 3: Selena Gomez - "Back to You"

Week 4: Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj - "the light is coming"

Artists of the Week:

1. Charli XCX (=)

2. BLACKPINK (=)

3. Ariana Grande (re)

#1 One Year Ago:

June 28, 2017: Katy Perry - "Deja Vu" 

Replies:

On 6/21/2018 at 7:20 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

:eli: 

A huge debut for TLIC :omg: and it’s only been out for a day? 

Girls and Accelerate are still going strong. 

All The Ways is coming :duca: 

How did Demi manage to debut after only a few hours :rip: I’m expecting a huge increase next week!!

It's so addictive yet SUCH a bad song ugh :biblio: but i still love it

guess you can't really say that anymore :keir: 

it is, the second best song so far after LYBR :duca: 

I play songs a lot at first to see if I'll like them. It only gained like 30 positions this week but I haven't played it in like 3 days so it'll be going nowhere :clap3: 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:51 AM, Monky_2405 said:

BLACKPINK :duca: all the four songs in the Top 10 :flame:

the light is coming already #3?? :eek: that's in 2 days? it's so going to #1 next week!!

Sober and All The Way being here already too :clap3: 

The Meghan revival and Christina rebounding! :alexz:

They really did that with the EP, four perfect songs :clap3: 

you were right!

good songs :smitten: 

the meghan revival kinda ended this week nn :rip: 

On 6/22/2018 at 2:46 PM, oceans said:

the flop is coming, dance to this, accelerate AND SQUARE UP :jonny5: 

pipe better get to the top :fan:

i didn't listen to solo yet :fan:

Don't make me report you for nicknames :eli: 

Pipe is getting old for me :fan: 

You're missing out, sadly (I don't like it when Demi releases good music :fan:)

On 6/22/2018 at 3:07 PM, PAD said:

14]/20

accelerate :clap3:

solo + one kiss

another #1 for Backtoyou

Talented songs :clap3: 

On 6/22/2018 at 3:21 PM, Kevin2803 said:

The Light is Coming debuting so high :eek:

Pipe being the highest new entry of Liberation :clap3:

I'm a Mess :katie2:

Pipe is such a bop :katie2: 

So is I'm a Mess, but I actually like a lot of other songs on Expectations better!

On 6/23/2018 at 6:20 PM, Diarrhoea said:

TLIC is so bad but I kinda like it :skull: not a 5ITM fan but No Angel is a smasha so I'll allow it :cm: Accelerate rising :clap3:

Really is the only song I like from BP their new EP :-* All The Ways is nice, I might rest an :fan: despite that album cover

Champagne Problems is my favourite TY song, a really underrated album imo :heart2: I Like That collapsing though :skull:

Nn, that's me with it :skull: I literally can't stop playing it. No Angel is off to a slow start but I think it's going places :duca: Accel fell this week :keir: 

Grow some taste uglee, BP is the revolution :-* I still can't get over the uglee ass album cover :skull:

Yeah it's not as bad as some people say :keir: Like the rest of Janelle ajfsd

On 6/24/2018 at 8:41 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

BTY still slaying :fan: true smash :alexz:

5ITM just behind Sel :eek: it's a bop, but she can do much better

Girls jumps in top 5 :eek: at least it's a hit somewhere :skull:

Solo fall :deadbanana4:

Pipe, Maria and Masochist debuting :clap3:  where's Deserve (to smash) tho :fan:

Still slaying with 50+ plays at #2 this week :alexz: 

Too bad 5ITM fell bc of BP this week :'( 

Fell this week bc of rolling effect :rip: 

At least that debuted, what a well put-together song :smitten: 

Deserve kinda annoys me on the vocals front :keir:

On 6/25/2018 at 6:38 PM, K$Ellie said:

The Light Is Coming is really bad, I hope 5 In The Morning gets a week on top because that takes over :keir:

Blackpink completely taking over :jonny: Dance To This is one of Troye's few listenable songs :celestial4:

Wasn't a fan of Liberation but Pipe was nice :jamming: Like I Do deserves to be here :chick1: All The Ways is cute :katie2:

Champagne Problems has tragic lyrics but the production is so good :katie2: Better and KCMD are bops :fish1:

Drugs being one of the few N1A songs to move up :party: Sucker +5 :eddie: Vroom Vroom falling already :weeps:

Janelle finally dethrones :jonny: she had a great run :clap3: yay Hey You Got Drugs? and Angel went #1 :heart2:

Wow that's rude and it looks like Ariola's trash song is going #1 next :keir: PWF would be my second fave after Whistle :jamming:

Is it even gonna get to go top 10 with this Blackpink domination? :jonny:I should be sad but she's trashy so :)

I hope this means you stop after Make Me Feel but even then you're missing out on Don't Judge Me :shakeno:

True, it somehow got less annoying over time and I could still listen to it now :jamming:

Hopefully it gets overshadowed, it's not even in Ariana's top 5 from the album :oh:

BIOY is alright, at lot better than ILY2 and Emo but still filler-y :-*

You're right, it only has a few bops :fan:

Wow the bias :keir: although I'm sure I like my faves' songs more than I would if they were by a random artist. I still couldn't force myself to like On My Mind by Ellie :oh:

Lemme take this opportunity to promote Let's Eat Grandma's new ablum I'm All Ears, it's AOTY material and full of bops :keir:

It's bad but addictive and bops :keir: (emoticon limit) Nah 5ITM is kinda over, that trash video ruined its chance at #1

I'd like to see the same on your chart sis :duca: Yeah, he brought his A-game for Ariana it seems

Everyone seems to like Pipe :eek: I don't really like LID tbh. Meghan doesn't deserve to flop this much :'( 

"And my iPhone always seems to die" a lyricist :clap3: I hope TM is as boppy as TY

N1A is over but i'm playing Drugs by itself now. Sucker is cute :thing: 

Janelle fell off #1 last week and now she's completely off the album chart :skull: 

You're right :keir: do you like the songs off their EP?

One Piss is having trouble going top 10 despite me playing it so many times :skull: Tbh i've given up on it

If Don't Judge Me wasn't 6 minutes maybe there would be a reason to skip through the tracklist to get to it :keir: 

Kinda wanna play IGTJ rn :katie2: 

Nah, NTLTC returned to the top 10 this week. It'll probably return to the top 5 next week too, since I'm obsessed with it again :jonny: 

I've found that if I force myself to play my faves' trash songs enough I end up liking them :skull: 

Not sure if that's too indie for me but I'll have to find out :keir: 

On 6/26/2018 at 11:44 AM, ArcanexSky said:

Yes at Legend BlackPink debuting. Forever Young kinda ended DDDD huh? :clap3:

Good for TLIC.... I guess. :eli:

Nah, DDDD prevailed this week. Wdym "I guess" :eli: 

On 6/27/2018 at 4:15 AM, Chevysus said:

Rooting for Charli to go #1:alexz:especially since she redeemed herself from the garbage that was Pop2

Bazzi is so cute:heart2:

Masochist is one of X’s best songs:jonny5:she really dragged me with that one

I’m A Mess is a slay hoping for a cute second week raise:gaycat1:

Baby I really deserved better :celestial2:probably in Ari’s top 10

REPENT! :fish2: Pop 2 is noT garbage 

his song is cute too :heart2: 

yeah, i don't see much talk about it but it's beautiful

the album promo helped IAM rise :jonny: 

it's cute but doesn't really match up to YT's best

13 hours ago, Remmy said:

Everyone seems to be rooting for 5ITM or TLIC to get #1 but I'm on #TeamNeither :cm: Both suck
Christina and Meghan dominating the debuts/returnees :fish1: The top 3 Lib entries might be my bottom 3 aijff
ALL THE WAYS is a pretty cute girl. WMDo, CProblems, NO are solid bops. Demi's new song, whew :cries: Those lyrics hit hard.
A large majority of the chart falling :skull: But mainly Americans, Famous, Backseat, WWYITM?,

Vroom Vroom, Nervous, pretty much all of Dirty Computer, 3AM and Solo :sosad:
Nicki/Wayne, Nicki/Ari, Xtina/Demi getting great boosts :eddie: Rita entering the top 5 :smile: Troye/Ari as well :date:

N1A has been way better than Pop 2 since day one :cm: P2 grew on me a little bit since it came out, but it's really not a competition. N1A has no bad track while Pop 2 has like, 3.5? TLIC has one of the most infuriating samples I've ever heard and even without it, the song is still too messy for my liking. :-* Guess I'll be waiting for God Is a Woman.

Welp I guess you're gonna hate my chart for the next few weeks :brit: 

Why are my faves always your least faves off albums afjsd

don't try it with the all-caps titles, just bc Megham does it doesn't mean you have to :paul~1:

That happens in my chart :rip: Once I'm over songs, I literally never play them again for a while ajflsdf

Vroom Vroom EP doesn't match up to the rest of Charli's PC music discography tbh :brit:

N1A has kinda aged better but Pop 2 was better on day 1 :cm: euhm excuse me, N1A has Shitgloss :keir: 

I have a strong feeling GIAW is gonna suck :brit:

Edited by wabayou

The Light is Coming is a grower :fan:

Ariana also on 9-10-11 :eek::clap3:

I'm a Mess climbing and all these Expectations songs debuting :heart2:

Square Up slaying :flame: 

the light is coming will end up winning for everyone! :fan:

Solo back in the Top 10, Love Lies, I Got You returning! Bebe charting so well :clap3: 

I thought the light is coming would be frontloaded :rip: I guess I was wrong. 

Solo is growing on me :clap3: it’s gonna be the song of the summer :duca: 

I hope Blackpink dethrones trash :cm: Solo back in the top 10 :celestial4: 5 In The Morning is over :'(

All The Ways jumping into the top 20  :celestial4:  I hate how all the titles are in cap locks this era :rip:

Welp, at least One Kiss is stable :chick1: Fast Slow Disco is cute but it has nothing on the original imo :-*

Get On Your Knees is easily their best collab and one of Nicki's best :clap3: hard rain + deep end :heart2:

better alone and bad woman are boring :fan: I expect Bebe's album to be a mess based on the singles :fan:

No Angel debuting :heart2: Sucker and Track 10 rising :party: Welp, Janelle is officially over :jonny:

19 hours ago, wabayou said:

It's bad but addictive and bops :keir: (emoticon limit) Nah 5ITM is kinda over, that trash video ruined its chance at #1
I'd like to see the same on your chart sis :duca: Yeah, he brought his A-game for Ariana it seems
Everyone seems to like Pipe :eek: I don't really like LID tbh. Meghan doesn't deserve to flop this much :'(
"And my iPhone always seems to die" a lyricist :clap3: I hope TM is as boppy as TY
N1A is over but i'm playing Drugs by itself now. Sucker is cute :thing:
Janelle fell off #1 last week and now she's completely off the album chart :skull:

You're right :keir: do you like the songs off their EP?
One Piss is having trouble going top 10 despite me playing it so many times :skull: Tbh i've given up on it
If Don't Judge Me wasn't 6 minutes maybe there would be a reason to skip through the tracklist to get to it :keir:
Kinda wanna play IGTJ rn :katie2:
Nah, NTLTC returned to the top 10 this week. It'll probably return to the top 5 next week too, since I'm obsessed with it again :jonny:
I've found that if I force myself to play my faves' trash songs enough I end up liking them :skull:
Not sure if that's too indie for me but I'll have to find out :keir:

Welp, I haven't even watched the full thing but after skipping through it, I can see that it's just her walking around :rip:

I don't see that happening :keir: I still have to listen to their EP tho :-*

I don't remember it anymore but yeah I think it was cute :keir: She hasn't brought anything as strong as No or the songs from her debut but ATW and LYBR aren't awful or anything

So personal and relatable :jonny:

Easily the best on the album :clap3: Hope it's at least top 20 in the rate :duca:

Omg poor sis :jonny: you did ha wrong

Imma re-listen and get back to you but obviously Ddu Du has amazing visuals :clap3:

This is rude, you're letting mediocre Ariana songs ahead of it :shakeno:

It's messy that the album is still 2 months away :skull: I hate how she always hypes things up for ages

I guess that's what you did with TLIC :fan:

They're not thaaat indie tbh :keir:

Full music pop i see here :cm:

Wow at you having a full top 100 :eek: great work! :clap3: 

Ariana at #1 :clap3: TLIC is a bop but a messy one :eli: 

B2Y, NTLTC, Dance to This :smitten: 

The Mess Is Coming #1 :skull: cute for now but an album of this is a nightmare. NTLTC going back into the Top 10 :clap3:

One Kiss holding well :heart2: All The Ways gave me hope again, I hated everything after No Excuses :thing: Rich Sex :smitten:

What is Must Be Love? :oh: Fast Slow Disco is a cute remix :katie2: all the Charli songs here, work that promo sis :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.