Final: #1 JT 243k/296k

Duca

Just now, AlexStexaul said:

Gaga’s Joanne got one of the greatest superbowl boost of all time with 71k 

so im sure JT will get another 70-100k with superbowl boost and end up debut with 450-500k

I expect a larger boost since it's a new album. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• Duca

• slw84

• Miley Cyrus

5 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

His last album did 350k. So it’s on par 5 years later. That’s not bad at all. 

His last album also came out 5 months after the one before that, and therefore didn't have comeback hype.

King won:gaycat4:

As of right now I think HDD is just as good (and by good I mean bad) at predicting what kind of Super Bowl boost his new album gets as any of us on here are. The final numbers could still end up anywhere. New album Super Bowl week is something new. I’m much more interested in their first predictions after Sunday night tbh.

Edited by TSLGNMA

13 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Not bad but not good either. Didn’t Lemonade did over 600k ?

and that was with no radio support not streaming 

2 years ago. Check sales lately.

1 minute ago, Divine said:

His last album also came out 5 months after the one before that, and therefore didn't have comeback hype.

So you wanna take that in comparison and not the fact his last album came out 5 years ago when sales were much healthier....ok. 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Gaga had comeback hype with ARTPOP and Joanne yet couldn't do these numbers despite debuting over a decade after him

Find a seat and stop trying.

OT: Great numbers! :clap3: 

Just now, Henstridge said:

People pretending like their faves could do 350k in their flop era :dies:

Swifties don’t have to pretend

1 hour ago, Duca said:

Based on early reads after one full day of sales, with extremely limited info available today, Justin Timberlake’s Man of the Woods (RCA) looks headed to the 300-350k range. Will his Super Bowl halftime performance tomorrow send the total to 400k or above? We’ll update on Monday with the initial reaction and then again on Tuesday when we’ve been able to see how physical sales (including his Target-exclusive deluxe CD and vinyl) react. Stay tuned.

I predicted 340k-380k :fan: (with super bowl effect)

Those numbers are great:clap3:

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Gaga had comeback hype with ARTPOP and Joanne yet couldn't do these numbers despite debuting over a decade after him

Find a seat and stop trying.

I don't see how this is relevant to the thread.

Just now, Henstridge said:

People pretending like their faves could do 350k in their flop era :dies:

The only popstars that could pull better numbers right now are Adele and Taylor. Beyonce probably but she has the urban audience too. 

2 minutes ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

so did he win or lose someone tell me

An album thrashed by the critics released by a 37 year-old white male who currently has bad press all around the web doing 350k in 2018 (w/o Superbowl) with a declining sales climate ? He WON. :alexz2:

1 minute ago, TKO said:

The only popstars that could pull better numbers right now are Adele and Taylor. Beyonce probably but she has the urban audience too. 

The same "urban audience" that lets Lil Uzi sell less than 1k week after week? :rip:

Just now, Divine said:

I don't see how this is relevant to the thread.

It's relevant because you stan for a hasbeen that lasted 3 years yet somehow have the nerve to shade an artist doing 350K 22 years into their career.

Very bizarre. 

I expected more but we'll see on Monday 

tumblr_mr1n2uL3y21r4rq1mo1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, TKO said:

What is that supposed to mean? :skull:  Adele has the Moms, Taylor the Whites/Republicans/Country people...what a random statement.

OT: Good numbers!

Just now, Divine said:

The same "urban audience" that lets Lil Uzi sell less than 1k week after week? :rip:

Lil Uzi is not on Kanye, Jay Z, Drake or Eminem's level tho. 

Beyonce is a superstar and Lil Uzi is c-list in urban music. What's your point? :rip: 

They're good numbers, but you know JT expected way more and is worried. 

Edited by Brinny Baby

Just now, KingB® said:

What is that supposed to mean? :skull:  Adele has the Moms, Taylor the Whites/Republicans/Country people...what a random statement.

OT: Good numbers!

Not random. The only pure pop artists who can still pull big number are JT, Taylor and Adele. Beyonce too. I said that because she has the pop fans and urbans fans love her too. That's all.

Most of my friends who listen to Kanye or Drake for example are Beyonce stans too. but they wouldn't touch a Taylor or Adele record. That's all.

These are respectable numbers :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

he's a hater :zzz:

do these 300k numbers include a potential SB effect or not? :huh: 

Joanne was discounted tho, MR, A-YO and PI were as well. 

Filthy discounted too

JoshSpears1805

How much sales 

Will he beat Purpose?

We shall see

12 minutes ago, TKO said:

2 years ago. Check sales lately.

JT is a mega star so sales climates shouldn’t impact that much, and given that his streaming power is not that good most of his  numbers come from pure sales. CSTF was a monster seller. 

These numbers are not bad, just a little low a star of Justin’s caliber. I guess the bad press is making some kind of effect. Still with the SB push and the sold out tour the era is a big success. I’m just saying it could’ve been bigger 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.