Carly Rae Jepsen: The Receipts

ZENO

I Really Like You is now officially platinum in the UK!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZENO

• Temporal

• Kamil24

• Gimmie Love

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sales updated.
Call Me Maybe has sold 571,696 copies during 2017. The previous count was 2,105,010.

9 hours ago, ZENO said:

Sales updated.
Call Me Maybe has sold 571,696 copies during 2017. The previous count was 2,105,010.

holy **** :jonny: 

9 hours ago, ZENO said:

Sales updated.

get that money queen :jonny: 

7 hours ago, Temporal said:

holy **** :jonny: 

7 hours ago, getback said:

get that money queen :jonny: 

This is literally the reason why I keep saying that we NEED a bubblegum lead single like Call Me Maybe and I Really Like You for her 4th album.

Cut To The Feeling sales updated!

I Really Like You's sales updated! 4.3M!!!!!

it probably sold nothing but can you add The Knock's Love Me Like That? And the song with Charli XCX? You could also include streams so that there is at least a receipt lol

2 minutes ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

it probably sold nothing but can you add The Knock's Love Me Like That? And the song with Charli XCX? You could also include streams so that there is at least a receipt lol

Sure! Can you provide me the streams?

EDIT: Mess, I was like "why didn't I include them?" and then I realised that they are not singles...

About streams in general tho, do you know any site where I can find them? I don't use any streaming service so I'm really not familiar with the whole system.

Edited by ZENO

6 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Sure! Can you provide me the streams?

Sure, I'll get Spotify/VEVO streams for singles :duca: 

Starting with the KISS era :emofish:

Call Me Maybe: Spotify 320M streams/VEVO 1B

This Kiss: Spotify 19.7M/VEVO 40M

Good Time: Spotify 123M/VEVO 287M

Tonight I'm Getting Over You: 19.4M/VEVO 59M

I Really Like You: Spotify 262M/VEVO 208M

Run Away With Me: Spotify 81M/VEVO 28M

Your Type: Spotify 15.4M/VEVO 8M

Boy Problems: Spotify 7.6M/VEVO 4.8M

Love Me Like That: Spotify 3.9M

Super Natural: Spotify 2.5M/VEVO 0.78M

Cut To The Feeling: Spotify 19M/VEVO (audio) 5.3M

Spotify Album streams

Tug of War: 10M (approx.)

KISS (Deluxe): 538M (approx.)

Emotion (Deluxe): 446M (approx)

Side B: 32M  (approx)

Edited by LoKoPaNdA

On 1/14/2018 at 5:28 AM, ZENO said:

This Kiss is so good. Just updated its sales! Tonight I'm Getting Over You didn't pass 250k, I think.

TIGOY could've been a good hit for her. Sending it too late to radio and a late release date for the Nicki Minaj  remix ruined the song's potential. :!ohno:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just posting here to show my support, and that we did not forget about her! :heart2:

2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

this. people will always associate her as the call me maybe girl. she just needs to hone that first for buzz, and then drop the rest of her masterpieces :jonny5:

party for one was not the right lead. but im not complaining since dedicated a & b were flawless :duca:

Cut To The Feeling just surpassing 100M streams is the proof that we truly need more bubblegum masterpieces from Queen CRJ. Party For One was a bit too uneventful and plain, This Love Isn't Crazy would have been a better one if we really have to choose between the tracks that got released during the Dedicated era. Little Of Mine would have been the best choice tho, followed by Disco Darling as the second single.

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Just posting here to show my support, and that we did not forget about her! :heart2:

I'm always ready for new Carly, she's the absolute best among western singers :heart2:

• 10 months later...

US Pure Sales

Kiss - 306,000

Smash

Was selling about *3* copies per week before some random burst of activity

:skull: 

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Is Kiss eligible for 1x Platinum in US?

The album? Yeah. The way streaming and such works, since CMM is 10x Platinum (Diamond) it contributes to the overall performance of the album. But since Interscope hasn't updated anything for her since 2016, it's tough to say elsewhere. 

15 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Is Kiss eligible for 1x Platinum in US?

Well Call Me Maybe was certified diamond all the way back in 2016, so it must be between 13 to 15 million units sold in the US by now. Add to that the fact Good Time should've sold another 5 to 6 million, and This Kiss, Tonight I'm Getting Over You, and Beautiful should be closing in on 2.5 million combined, and another 1 to 1.5 million tracks from the remaining 12 North American tracks, and you have an optimistic estimate of 25 million singles sold. That alone should put it at 2.5 million album units, and with the 300,000 pure sales the album should be closing in on 3x platinum status in the US.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.