BB200 this week:

163. The Fame (+23)

:clap3::clap3: 

Charting for over 5 months :worship2: 

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Is Perfect Illusion at 500k in US SPS?

yeah it is eligible for Gold.

On 7/16/2017 at 2:18 PM, gab00 said:

i really want Joanne to be certified platinum in the US, damn.

it's 850k right? it'll definitely get there with SPS

6 hours ago, - JED - said:

Perfect Illusion's WW sales are 300k? I thought those were its USA sales only :deadbanana2:

And how many combined YT streams does MR have? From all the official uploads I mean

180M+ from YT

130M from Spotify

= 310M streams fro m YT+Spotify

48 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

it's 850k right? it'll definitely get there with SPS

it's somewhere between 900k-870k I guess, it's gonna take forever :skull:

5 hours ago, Monster Boy said:

BB200 this week:

163. The Fame (+23)

Omfg HOW! :rip: this is so good :alexz: but is it like this because of streaming or is the album really selling? It has a bigger chance to go Diamond if it keeps on going like this !

15 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Omfg HOW! :rip: this is so good :alexz: but is it like this because of streaming or is the album really selling? It has a bigger chance to go Diamond if it keeps on going like this !

mostly because of SPS especially those coming from PF but that being said album is most likely moving at least  1k copies per month which is good for it

Edited by zoldyck

How do I check how many week has Joanne spent on BBH200? As well as ARTPOP? 

@Torturo

18 hours ago, cuneytb said:

It is streaming because it counts the total streams of fame + fame monster. And they amount to a kinda huge total esp post superbowl surge. 

2008 is about to be a decade old next year, 2018, so expect bumps from songs by Gaga released in 2008 and TF in general. Y'know from that nostalgia/throwback feel + those videos with "I can't believe this was released 10 YEARS AGOI!!" :fan: 

44 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

2008 is about to be a decade old next year, 2018, so expect bumps from songs by Gaga released in 2008 and TF in general. Y'know from that nostalgia/throwback feel + those videos with "I can't believe this was released 10 YEARS AGOI!!" :fan: 

WHAT. That "i can't believe it was released 10 years ago" did really touch me. I'm totally shocked now :rip: ngl i'm still listening daily to Just Dance and Pokerface so :alexz: they should promote it when they discount though. The fame can be the last album to go Diamond and all those pushes are really helping :duca: 

The Cure is so far from Platinum in the US. A video would have helped so much.

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

The Cure is so far from Platinum in the US. A video would have helped so much.

It's only gonna go Gold in the US but it's at like 600k US SPS... thought for sure she would get a second Platinum single this year....

Is any of her albums close to 1 billion streams in total on spotify? If the BTW era was huge (just like it was expected) she would now be on such a different place. At least we have Halloween which pushes the song Monster, and Xmas which does push C2C yearly :eli: 

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

It's only gonna go Gold in the US but it's at like 600k US SPS... thought for sure she would get a second Platinum single this year....

We could have had Gaga actually give a ****.

1 hour ago, cuneytb said:

Is any of her albums close to 1 billion streams in total on spotify? If the BTW era was huge (just like it was expected) she would now be on such a different place. At least we have Halloween which pushes the song Monster, and Xmas which does push C2C yearly :eli: 

TF(M) is at like 920m 

The Cure - By the end of this week:

Sales: 372,000
Streams: 526,000 [79M streams]

Total: 898,000 (+168,000 in 5 weeks)

Breakdown of streams: 39M (Spotify) + 10M (Youtube) + 15M (Pandora) + 15M (Apple Music & others)

Spotify and Youtube numbers are exact. The rest are estimations.

17 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The Cure - By the end of this week:

Sales: 372,000
Streams: 526,000 [79M streams]

Total: 898,000 (+168,000 in 5 weeks)

Breakdown of streams: 39M (Spotify) + 10M (Youtube) + 15M (Pandora) + 15M (Apple Music & others)

Spotify and Youtube numbers are exact. The rest are estimations.

This is so good. Never expected this to go gold lol Let's see what she will do next in her career. Hopefully another single from Joanne :alexz: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.