K$Ellie's Top 40 | I Was Gonna Cancel

K$Ellie

Songs:

1. Eh? This isn't very good, the worst on the EP and one of her least amazing songs in general tbh
  2. I like the video for it but the song itself is kinda overshadowed on the EP imo :emofish:
  3. I feel like it could probably be shorter and still be good? But it's definitely the best album track
  4. This is such an ass-clapping anthem :jonny: throwback to when she actually released on time that summer
  5. Yes it's still rising :duca: I have a bad feeling you're gonna let it get blocked but I hope not
  6. I can't believe I flopped in TSC with this :skull: a fan fave and a deserved on at that
  7. Her best song since BWET imo! I like the random screaming part in the middle, she really snapped
  8. Kii remember when you kept talking about how annoying this song is :oh: you were wrong and I'm glad you realised
  9. Your incessant promo has actually made it grow on me a bit but she still has much better songs
  10. I love the video, show those ginger rats what they deserve to happen to them :fan: and the song snaps as well
  11. I lowkey don't understand why everyone stans for this? It's kinda repetitive and Rupaul outsold
  12. This was such a risk for her career, we stan a risky legend! I love when she interpolated 212
  13. Such a banger, I can't believe it's not the highest song on the EP :biblio: Count Contessa WISHES
  14. I don't get the hate for this, it was always my favourite from the EP and it aged well imo
  15. ...eh? It's not as bad as I first thought but yeah. I Like That is clearly the album's highlight
  16. Kii why this late ass song :deadbanana: it's not even the best on the album, let Say Something Loving debut tbh
  17. This song has had such longevity with you whew! Definitely her best song imo, made me stop hating on her
  18. Kii remember when you promo'd this and now I stan for this :fan: it sounds like mental illness and prostitution
  19. It was a nice gift for the fans but not something I ever go back to, glad she released it though
  20. Kinda iconic but stop bandwagoning this, it doesn't make you a real gay and it never will xxx
  21. I love it when my promo works :eli: this is probably her best song and definitely the best on Arular, BDG could never
  22. At first I didn't really like it but you were right, it's a slow burner and I think this could be a big hit for her
  23. I hate this lesbian. Get her out of here! She needs conversion therapy. Lemonade Mouth was her peak
  24. I love this so much and I'm so glad she made it a single :jonny: it's coming for Top 10 on my chart too
  25. I know it's her poppiest song but she does it really well imo, I hope she does poppier songs in the future
  26. Your promo made me get back into this as well :rip: definitely one of the best songs on this album, the melodies >>>>
  27. I'm still pissed that this is always praised instead of Ordinary Superstar :'( but it's still an 00s bop
  28. This is such a prog-pop masterpiece :jamming: I'm really excited for their off-kilter take on pop music, so hyped for June!
  29. I bet you only pretend to like this because it's in your avi :fan: it's nice but she has much better songs
  30. I feel like the production is kinda edgy for the sake of being edgy, but who can deny that melody? No one can.
  31. This just kinda gets lost on the album for me :emofish: it's pleasant filler but not YTT-worthy imo
  32. I wanted to like this but I just don't :michael: this whole soundtrack was kinda whack but at least POC excellence won
  33. I love the video for this! If I ever get sentenced to death I want someone to reenact this video with me tbh
  34. This is like a generic early-00s pop-rock radio song and I love it :jonny: takes a while to really get going though
  35. It's not her best song like critics may have you believe :oh: and I don't like the video but it's iconic and pleasant anyway
  36. She really invented Christina Aguilera on this didn't she! Homophobic queen really gave the gays everything they want
  37. I'm not sure if this will debut for me (the lyrics are kinda cringe :thing:) but it's certainly a bop when you listen mindlessly
  38. I don't even remember how this goes but I'm sure it's mediocre and tuneless like her other bad songs
  39. Remember when I gave this an 11 in the Discography Rate and you dragged me :flower: I really won, it seems
  40. Remember when I promo'd this to you when it was all snowy? I have such undeniable impacy tbh

Albums:

1. It's nice? I was slightly underwhelmed before BWET came out but it's a good, poppy introduction to her
  2. This is lowkey disappointing in hindsight :emofish: it has about 5 great songs but half of it could be deleted with no losses imo
  3. This is actually much better :oh: even G&P is pretty enjoyable sometimes, Mothercreep could go but it's barely a song? So...
  4. This is such a great album tbh. She doesn't experiment too much other than NBAGG but she does her style very well so it's k
  5. Her stans are kinda annoying with how much they praise her :toofunny2: but without the interludes it's be a great EP
  6. Maybe her best album? It took me a while to appreciate it but I really like all of the low-fi homemade agro-pop aesthetic
  7. This is so messy and abrasive! It doesn't have many standouts but it hands together really well as an album as a whole
  8. This is too long as a project but has great skits like F*** Up The Fun and I love how casual/carefree she comes across as
  9. She definitely started to lose her edge here but it works nicely as a basic pop album! Know It Ain't Right in particular >>>
  10. It kinda aged badly and she needed to make more bops, but Dirty Computer is gonna give the gays what we want so :cm:

Possible Debuts:

1. It's really lowkey and not exactly what I wanted from her :emofish: it's well-produced but I'm worried about the album
  2. I don't get why everybody praises it, but I guess everyone else can't be wrong so what do I know!
  3. Stop trying to be an indie gay, it's not gonna happen xxx this is a nice chill bop though, not their best but so pretty
  4. It's so lowkey for her and I don't even know how to feel about it tbh... I think I'll have to wait a while for it to grow on me.
  5. Wowz whoever sent this in SC deserves to win tbh :eli: thanks again @Satan for introducing this!
  6. Seriously? You only heard it like a few days ago and it's pretty basic and generic imo... oh well, you do you sis.
  7. Why are you pretending to stan for k-pop to impress me now? I hope you don't become a k-stan full time, they annoy me tbh
  8. This whole EP was quite whiny and try-hard and attention-seeking and this song is no exception, I don't get the love

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K$Ellie

• Diarrhoea

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

mess @ me finding this forum just now :skull:

Make Me Feel is amazing :smitten: 

Disco **** and Hey You Got Drugs? still slaying :clap3: Blue Lips out tho :noparty:

One Kiss is a bop! :jamming: Love All The Stars and Yes too :eatpopcorn:

Gonna start watching this :heart2:

7/40

On Hold debuting :worship:

Anna Wintour should've had a bigger and better debut tbh 

Louisa,Halsey & Tove Lo DT  are my favorites :foxylove:

One Kiss debuting :clap3: It better be top 10 soon :-* 

Louisa falling quiet a bit :( 

Make Me Feel top 5:alexz:though I think I prefer Django Jane

Be Careful rising so much:gaycat1:talenT

I just realized outside their first 2 albums and the singles I haven’t heard any 1D deep cuts :skull: 

Kii at Zendaya lasting 5 seconds on here :-* The 3 lowest debuts :eddie: 1D's superior song barely making it thru :smitten:
Panic! already on their way out :celestial5: Azealia (Esta) out of the top 5 :tsk: Liq/Yung/1991 rebounding :)
Tame Impala, Halsey, Tove (DT) also moving up :alexz3: Janelle is really coming for wigs yesss :celestial4:

On 13/4/2018 at 5:31 PM, K$Ellie said:

Sky Full Of Song

This is so tragic... Florence used to made better hits. 

Pynk is amazing :jonny5: Janelle did THAT, and the video is so good and creative.

And Make Me Feel jumping to the top 5 :alexz: 

Can't wait for the album :duca: 

Born Free getting into the top 10. Such a wonderful song. Janelle making it to the top 5. Hopefully she will be next to #1

22nd of March - 18th of April
rtiOnbl.png

XnOFHZR.png

2018 #1s

Ok35ul2.jpgOk35ul2.jpgbARqIWV.pngbARqIWV.pngM6MjycO.jpg

bARqIWV.pngDStMSpyVMAEQ4XW.jpgDStMSpyVMAEQ4XW.jpgJE6T214.jpgUzHLTFB.jpg

3wofN3u.pngUzHLTFB.jpg9qQD4VK.jpg9qQD4VK.jpgPAjucN1.jpg

Album Chart

Azealia_Banks-1991_(EP)-Frontal.jpg

#1. Azealia Banks - 1991 - 191 Plays

Peak: 1 || Weeks: 9 || =

9qQD4VK.jpgyxo7rMv.jpg36840dd8fb6bbfbb8775e76528e1e037.jpgAHa6YC5.jpg
#2. FKA twigs - M3LL155X - 147 Plays

Peak: 2 || Weeks: 6 || +1
#3. Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid - 143 Plays

Peak: 3 || Weeks: 2 || +7
#4. Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste - 140 Plays

Peak: 1 [x4] || Weeks: 9 || =

#5. FKA twigs - LP1 - 130 Plays

Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 6 || -3

#6. Azealia Banks - Fantasea - 96 Plays

Peak: 4 || Weeks: 7 || +2

#7. Rina Sawayama - RINA - 90 Plays

Peak: 3 || Weeks: 9 || -2

#8. Janelle Monáe - The Electric Lady - 88 Plays

Peak: 8 || Weeks: 1 || New

#9. Tove Lo - Blue Lips - 82 Plays

Peak: 1 [x8] || Weeks: 22 || Re-entry

#10. Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations - 70 Plays

Peak: 10 || Weeks: 1 || New

OUT:

M.I.A. - Arular || Peak: 6 || Weeks: 2

M.I.A. - /\/\ /\ Y /\ || Peak: 7 || Weeks: 3

M.I.A. - Matangi || Peak: 7 || Weeks: 3

Certifications

Janelle Monáe - Pynk ~ Gold

Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - One Kiss ~ Gold

Cardi B - Be Careful ~ Gold

FKA twigs - Lights On ~ Gold

FKA twigs - Figure 8 ~ Gold

FKA twigs - Video Girl ~ Gold

Fall Offs:

a5OhKMw.png

Possible Future Debuts 

• Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry [8/10]
  • Tinashe - No Contest [7/10]
  • Janelle Monáe - Locked Inside [7/10]
  • Janelle Monáe - Tightrope [7/10]
  • Gang Gang Dance - Lotus [6/10]
  • Lykke Li - Hard Rain [6/10]
  • Sabrina Carpenter - On Purpose [6/10]
  • Mabel - Finders Keepers [5/10]
  • Florence + The Machine - Sky Full Of Song [5/10]
  • Janelle Monáe - I Like That [5/10]
  • Lykke Li - Deep End [4/10]
  • Let's Eat Grandma - It's Not Just Me [3/10]
  • Kimbra - Like They Do On The TV [3/10]
Edited by K$Ellie

Janelle twice in the top 10 :clap3: 

The Florence song is her classic sound but it kinda goes nowhere, I was expecting it to build more towards the end and it never did. It might grow on me though.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, potent said:

The Florence song is her classic sound but it kinda goes nowhere, I was expecting it to build more towards the end and it never did. It might grow on me though.

Yeah it could have been a bit bigger but I still think it's a nice song :flower: not her best tho and I think some of her other "uneventful" songs did it better (St Jude, VS&S if that counts)

On 18/04/2018 at 4:41 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

Born Free getting into the top 10. Such a wonderful song. Janelle making it to the top 5. Hopefully she will be next to #1

It's so noisy and angry whew she snapped :jonny4: Pynk is more likely to go #1 at this point since the rolling effect already hit MMF :chick1:

On 18/04/2018 at 2:46 AM, Green said:

Pynk is amazing :jonny5: Janelle did THAT, and the video is so good and creative.

Can't wait for the album :duca: 

One of her best songs :jonny4: I'm soooo perched for the album but there's no way she's topping The ArchAndroid :chick3:

On 17/04/2018 at 7:02 PM, Topmaster 2 said:

This is so tragic... Florence used to made better hits. 

Sis it's cute, let's not :keir:

On 16/04/2018 at 7:38 PM, Chevysus said:

Make Me Feel top 5:alexz:though I think I prefer Django Jane

Be Careful rising so much:gaycat1:talenT

I just realized outside their first 2 albums and the singles I haven’t heard any 1D deep cuts :skull: 

Django Jane is like, bottom 5 in her discography I think :keir:

Only her BEST sing :gaycat1:

Isn't Four meant to be their best? I listened to most of it but out of the album tracks, only No Control and Stockholm Syndrome stood out to me :thing:

On 15/04/2018 at 2:02 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Anna Wintour should've had a bigger and better debut tbh 

If it were a weekly chart she would have been #1 but the fact that she debuted top 10 is pretty impressive :-*

On 14/04/2018 at 8:52 PM, Moonlightbae said:

mess @ me finding this forum just now :skull:

Gonna start watching this :heart2:

You should start your own YTT :keir:

Thanks sis :heart2: serving taste as usual :heart2:

On 14/04/2018 at 7:32 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Eh? This isn't very good, the worst on the EP and one of her least amazing songs in general tbh

I like the video for it but the song itself is kinda overshadowed on the EP imo

I feel like it could probably be shorter and still be good? But it's definitely the best album track

Yes it's still rising :duca: I have a bad feeling you're gonna let it get blocked but I hope not

I can't believe I flopped in TSC with this :skull: a fan fave and a deserved on at that

Her best song since BWET imo! I like the random screaming part in the middle, she really snapped

Such a banger, I can't believe it's not the highest song on the EP :biblio: Count Contessa WISHES

Kinda iconic but stop bandwagoning this, it doesn't make you a real gay and it never will xxx

I know it's her poppiest song but she does it really well imo, I hope she does poppier songs in the future

Remember when I gave this an 11 in the Discography Rate and you dragged me :flower: I really won, it seems

Remember when I promo'd this to you when it was all snowy? I have such undeniable impacy tbh

Idk both 1991 and Glass & Patron are career highlights imo

Van Vogue is only about 3 minutes without the messy outro

Make Me Feel won't be going #1 but she got close :cm: Pynk has a chance tho

Yeah Esta Noche is THAT song, the round was pretty strong and Alone flopped as well so :'( 

Yeah I agree, if we exclude The Big Big Beat that is :thing:

Be quiet it already stole 1991's win in the discography rate x

Yeah It's actually such a bop whew

You started watching Drag Race like 2 weeks ago so be quiet x

In Time is her poppiest? I thought the chorus was quite edgy with some of the weird vocals/effects

Nah it's still not even top 5 on Halcyon x

I think so, I remember you promo'd it for a while but I never properly listened :thing:

On 07/04/2018 at 5:26 PM, potent said:

On Hold is a masterpiece, too bad their other songs aren't as good.

Nnn this is so true. I love On Hold but nothing else from the album stood out to me :skull:

On 08/04/2018 at 9:12 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Be Careful charting so well already, the future #1 smash! :heart2:

It's already getting overshadowed irl but it deserves to smash :'(

On 08/04/2018 at 0:18 PM, wabayou said:

Maybe I should get around to listening to some Azealia at some point :keir: 

Listen to the 1991 EP and see if you like it, it's just 4 songs but they're all 10/10 :jonny4:

On 08/04/2018 at 9:31 PM, DemnisBreezy said:

Stockholm Syndrome is the best song on FOUR :duca: 

Second best after No Control but still a bop :katie2:

On 12/04/2018 at 3:27 AM, Remmy said:

My Gun could've lasted a little longer, too.
PFD: Anna Wintour :michael: Heavily overrated so far. One Kiss is good, though the production is super basic.
Recently listened to snippets from Hayley's album but nothing hooked me

My Gun mostly debuted due to hype from the rate :keir: it's in my trinity from the album tho

Absolutely not love <3 and yeah it's basic but a bop so I don't mind <3

It's not amazing or anything but I think it's a cute album

On 13/04/2018 at 11:11 PM, wabayou said:

I see that FKA twigs is doing pretty well here; I've never really listened to her tracks since I'm a basic bitch :cm: 

One Kiss debuting... It's not really that good and super boring imo :keir: 

HYGD deserves to rise too tho, make it happen :keir: 

I'm screaming at Alone already having 39 weeks from its chart run as an album track :mandown: 

You're an Annie stan so you're not thaaat basic :cm:

I thought the same at first but wow what a bop

Done :keir:

Nnn yeah it even outlasted Now Or Never (34 weeks) and Bad At Love (35 weeks) which were bigger :skull:

On 14/04/2018 at 6:38 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Anna Wintour debuts in top 10 :party: her best song in years :jonny:

1 Kiss better rise in top 20 next :jamming:

mess @ ATS and Video Girl with Two Weeks (one of the best fka songs) falling that hard :biblio:

It gives me hope for F2 :jonny:

It's top 10 now, is that good enough x

Two Weeks is great but she has better songs tbh :cm:

xx

I don't care for Azealia's or LEG's new songs :'( but I do love most of the songs on your chart. I think are music tastes are really similar :alexz::party:

I'm also still into Rina tbh I've just been slow with her :rip:

So when is Make Me Feel gonna go #1? Or are you just a fake stan? :oh: Pynk is a great song tbh, a grower

One Kiss grew on me :flower: hey you got drugs? nearly Top 10 again :clap3: Be Careful blocking it though :biblio:

Kii your On Hold phase was even shorter than your Ciara/TØP phases :skull: Liquorice being strong and stable :smitten:

TLIKTB is a bop, Currents as a whole is a really cute album :heart2: OTL is okay but Monochrome is the best debut

19 hours ago, K$Ellie said:
  • Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry [8/10]
  • Janelle Monáe - Tightrope [7/10]
  • Gang Gang Dance - Lotus [6/10]
  • Lykke Li - Hard Rain [6/10]
  • Janelle Monáe - I Like That [5/10]
  • Lykke Li - Deep End [4/10]
  • Let's Eat Grandma - It's Not Just Me [3/10]
  • Kimbra - Like They Do On The TV [3/10]

I can get behind these :flower: where's Everybody Knows though? And remember you dragged NTLTC :oh:

Be Careful :alexz:

Anna Wintour and Make Me Feel :flame:

But PYNK is the only song I'm looking at right now :heart2:

MMF enters top 3 :smitten: and Anna Wintour just behind ha :alexz:

Pynk jumps in top 10 :party: Janelle slays with everything rn :jonny:

One Kiss :jamming:

not TBBB falling that much :biblio: and Alone :jonny:

Archandroid rises so much :eek: it's great album, even tho I like TEL more :fan:

Expectations debuts :party:

Silver Lining leaving right when it grew on me a lot this week :katie: I now prefer it over Say Amen
PFD: No Tears being the highest :fish1: A good amount of Janelle here, but no Electric Lady tracks :-*
Finally listened to it yesterday and it was good, but only good, which is exactly what i expected.
Tightrope was the 1st song I heard from her, though I was never a fan of it. :michael:
Stockholm Syndrome coming thru and No Control getting a solid boost :celestial4:
Oop at Halsey slaying while Alone is an album track but flopping when it's a single :gaycat3:
Tove (HYGD?) almost returning to the top 10 :date: C**di ruins so much, I swear :mazen:
Janelle (Pynk) + Calvin/Dua's boosts :clap3: Azealia (EN) top 5 again :smitten: MMFeel still rising :worship2:

• 2 weeks later...

29th of March - 25th of April || 5th of April - 2nd of May
QxXtFEY.png32OLqaL.png

jONklDM.pngvzgfpYG.png

2018 #1s

Ok35ul2.jpgOk35ul2.jpgbARqIWV.pngbARqIWV.pngM6MjycO.jpg

bARqIWV.pngDStMSpyVMAEQ4XW.jpgDStMSpyVMAEQ4XW.jpgJE6T214.jpgUzHLTFB.jpg

3wofN3u.pngUzHLTFB.jpg9qQD4VK.jpg9qQD4VK.jpgPAjucN1.jpg

PAjucN1.jpgGSkNUw3.jpg

Album Chart

yxo7rMv.jpg

#1. Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid - 269 Plays

Peak: 1 || Weeks: 3 || +2

Azealia_Banks-1991_(EP)-Frontal.jpg9qQD4VK.jpg36840dd8fb6bbfbb8775e76528e1e037.jpgjanelle-monae-electric-lady.jpg?quality=80&w=658
#2. Azealia Banks - 1991 - 191 Plays

Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 10 || -1
#3. FKA twigs - M3LL155X - 153 Plays

Peak: 2 || Weeks: 7 || -1
#4. Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste - 114 Plays

Peak: 1 [x4] || Weeks: 10 || =

#5. Janelle Monáe - The Electric Lady - 103 Plays

Peak: 5 || Weeks: 2 || +3

#6. FKA twigs - LP1 - 84 Plays

Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 7 || -1

#7. Tove Lo - Blue Lips - 81 Plays

Peak: 1 [x8] || Weeks: 23 || +2

#8. Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations - 78 Plays

Peak: 8 || Weeks: 2 || +2

#9. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy - 76 Plays

Peak: 9 || Weeks: 1 || New

#10. Rina Sawayama - RINA - 75 Plays

Peak: 3 || Weeks: 10 || -3

OUT:

Azealia Banks - Fantasea || Peak: 4 || Weeks: 7

yxo7rMv.jpg

#1. Janelle Monáe - The ArchAndroid - 314 Plays

Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 4 || =

15193209489599.jpg?w=1024&quality=80&strip=all&h=1024Azealia_Banks-1991_(EP)-Frontal.jpg9qQD4VK.jpgjanelle-monae-electric-lady.jpg?quality=80&w=658
#2. Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer - 244 Plays

Peak: 2 || Weeks: 1 || New
#3. Azealia Banks - 1991 - 158 Plays

Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 11 || -1
#4. FKA twigs - M3LL155X - 108 Plays

Peak: 2 || Weeks: 8 || -1

#5. Janelle Monáe - The Electric Lady - 101 Plays

Peak: 5 || Weeks: 3 || =

#6. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy - 99 Plays

Peak: 6 || Weeks: 2 || +3

#7. Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste - 94 Plays

Peak: 1 [x4] || Weeks: 11 || -3

#8. Tove Lo - Blue Lips - 81 Plays

Peak: 1 [x8] || Weeks: 24 || -1

#9. Kimbra - Primal Heart - 78 Plays

Peak: 9 || Weeks: 1 || New

#10. Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations - 63 Plays

Peak: 8 || Weeks: 3 || -2

OUT:

FKA twigs - LP1 || Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 7

Rina Sawayama - RINA || Peak: 3 || Weeks: 10

Certifications

Tove Lo - Hey You Got Drugs? ~ 3x Platinum

Azealia Banks - 1991 ~ 2x Platinum

Janelle Monáe - Make Me Feel ~ Platinum

Azealia Banks - Anna Wintour ~ Platinum

Azealia Banks - Ice Princess ~ Gold

Azeala Banks - Chasing Time ~ Gold

FKA twigs - In Time ~ Gold

Janelle Monáe - Pynk ~ Platinum

Azealia Banks - Anna Wintour ~ Platinum

The xx - On Hold ~ Gold

Fall Offs:

4UCgcBl.png

VlmBWc1.png

Possible Future Debuts 

• Janelle Monáe - Don't Judge Me [10/10]
  • Janelle Monáe - I Got The Juice [9/10]
  • Miguel - Coffee [8/10]
  • Post Malone - Better Now [5/10]
  • Lykke Li - Deep End [5/10]
  • Hayley Kiyoko - Molecules [4/10]
  • Florence + The Machine - Hunger [4/10]
Edited by K$Ellie

Tightrope charting and Pynk almost #1 :clap3:

All the Stars leaving :shakeno: 

Hunger is okay.

April 25th: 1D (SS) already struggling :grump: Ariana starting at a cute spot :heart2: New peaks for One Kiss + Pynk :fish1:

Janelle debuts: Umm, where's Americans? :biblio: Take a Byte being the lowest from DC :!ohno:
I Like That is a little too high sweaty! CCL and Screwed starting off in nice positions :alexz3:

PFD: Don't Judge Me can lowkey be kept :oh: IGtJuice bops. Still not seeing Americans anywhere LOL!
I've been rethinking my decision of paying The ArchAndroid dust, just like I did with TEL :keir: We'll see.
But I already know Dirty Computer will remain my favorite Janelle album because I'm basic trash!
Tove (DT) out again :noparty: T. Impala's drop :rip: 1D and Azealia x4 (YR/Liq/EN/'91) also down :katie:
Ari getting a nice boost, Tove (HYGD?) top 10 again, MMF rebounding and Pynk doing v well :celestial4:

M.I.A.!

One Kiss and On Hold coming :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.