B1gPbhQ.png

2018 #1s

Ok35ul2.jpgOk35ul2.jpgbARqIWV.pngbARqIWV.pngIYsXUqp.jpg

bARqIWV.png

Album Chart

kevin-abstract-american-boyfriend.jpg

#1. Kevin Abstract - American Boyfriend: A Suburban Love Story - 410 Plays

Peak: 1 [x2] || Weeks: 4 || =

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg5430d9c47691882a52b44c91bae55f93.1000x1000x1.jpgcfd4e01da1ec530a26d537e0ec95f101.1000x1000x1.jpg037801ff09afa2af7c8b9996efb048a8.1000x1000x1.jpg
#2.
Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time - 183 Plays

Peak: 1 || Weeks: 5 || =
#3. SZA - Ctrl - 158 Plays

Peak: 3 || Weeks: 2 || +3
#4. Tove Lo - Blue Lips - 149 Plays

Peak: 1 [x8] || Weeks: 14 || -1

#5. Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory - 134

Peak: 5 || Weeks: 1 || New

#6. Avicii - Avīci (01) - 106 Plays

Peak: 5 || Weeks: 4 || -1

#7. Various Artists - Black Panther OST - 99 Plays

Peak: 7 || Weeks: 1 || New

#8. Camila Cabello - Camila - 87 Plays

Peak: 4 || Weeks: 5 || -4

#9. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom - 80 Plays

Peak: 1 [x18] || Weeks: 37 || =

#10. CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye - 79 Plays

Peak: 8 || Weeks: 2 || -2

Certifications

Avicii - Lonely Together ~ 2x Platinum

Dua Lipa - IDGAF ~ Platinum

Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars ~ Gold

Kevin Abstract - Runner ~ Gold

Madison Beer - Fools ~ Gold

CupcakKe - Cartoons ~ Gold

Fall Offs:

zGcRl3d.png

Possible Future Debuts 

• Rina Sawayama - Cyber Stockholm Syndrome [10/10]
  • Rina Sawayama - Valentine (What's It Gonna Be) [10/10]
  • Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal And Reflective [9/10]
  • Azealia Banks - Liqourice [8/10]
  • Vince Staples - Love Can Be... [7/10]
  • Vince Staples - 745 [7/10]
  • Tinashe - Faded Love [7/10]
  • CHVRCHES - High Enough To Carry You Over [5/10]
  • SOPHIE - Faceshopping [3/10]
  • Delta Goodrem - Think About You [3/10]

Slay @ my chart no longer serving white supremacist :cm:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K$Ellie

• Diarrhoea

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

All The Stars +28 :jonny4::jonny2:  Pray For Me also debuting :clap3: 

Fools, aka the best song on As She Pleases climbing :) 

Cool Girl still holding on :deadbanana2: Great song but 49 weeks is a bit much lol

Tove only having two songs from Blue Lips left on the chart :fish2: 

Oop @ the last of Bhad Bhabie being gone. Her songs were bops but not good enough to chart high for me :keir: 

The evil has been defeated :clap3: Finesse #11-OUT sis what :rip: RIP St. Vincent, officially :emofish:
1991 is a cute song if I remember correctly. Miserable America still too low, how unfortunate :cm:
Taylor and Tove (Cy) falling even harder this week :cries: Sigrid still going down :sosad: Disco Tots -1 :katie:
Tinashe + Tove (CG) both up 3 :alexz3: All CHVRCHES tracks moving up yas :celestial4: GO T10 next week pls!

Lonely Together :eek: 

IDGAF already falling :emofish:  No Drama coming :duca: 

Pray For Me debuting :alexz: 

While I'm sad Camila is already falling, I'm happy of Rita's success! And to see Love Galore rising!! :clap3:

No Drama climbing slowly and steady, she's coming! Dua falling too :eek:

Pray for Me debuting :clap3:

I need to get into Vince Staples more.

That Finesse chart run is kinda tragic :ahh:

Lonely Together :eek: Rita slays :alexz: not For You falling already tho :biblio:

ugh, not you dropping Sky so fast :chick3:

ATS jump :eek: it's amazing bop tho

NBTS is over I think :'( bitch better release vid sewn

Prom debuting :smitten: one of my CTRL favs :heart2:

1991 :clap3: best Azealia release

Lonely Together #1 again :clap3: I think I'm blocking it at #4, talent didn't win :oh: although Hot Pink is going #1 :gaycat3:

I kinda get the rest of the SZA bandwagoning (we get it, you aren't racist x) but All The Stars isn't all though imo :katie:

I guess now that you have Vince and SZA you're just letting Kevin stall :skull: at least he isn't free falling yet I guess

Speaking of Vince, slay @ Party People debuting, my impacy :gaycat2: 1991 and Bad Boy are cute debuts too :heart2:

These Heaux, YNTO, and Heavy Metal Heart falling out already :'( also mess @ Finesse dropping out from #11 :rip:

On 16/02/2018 at 11:11 PM, K$Ellie said:
  • Rina Sawayama - Cyber Stockholm Syndrome [10/10]
  • Rina Sawayama - Valentine (What's It Gonna Be) [10/10]
  • Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal And Reflective [9/10]
  • Azealia Banks - Liqourice [8/10]
  • Vince Staples - Love Can Be... [7/10]
  • Vince Staples - 745 [7/10]
  • Tinashe - Faded Love [7/10]
  • CHVRCHES - High Enough To Carry You Over [5/10]
  • SOPHIE - Faceshopping [3/10]
  • Delta Goodrem - Think About You [3/10]

Why these of all Rina songs :rip: the Azealia/Vince choices are nice, Faded Love is okay. Faceshopping is a mess :ahh:

Spoiler

On 11/02/2018 at 1:49 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Sky getting #1 :alexz: today is 60 days since she promised new music in ha insta post tho :skull: messy queen

NBTS and IDGAF rising :clap3:
For You falling already tho :chick3:

SZA with few debuts :alexz: YAS queen

Isn't she meant to release an EP or something next month? I doubt that's gonna happen :toofunny3:

On 12/02/2018 at 0:09 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Lonely Together #1 again :clap3: I think I'm blocking it at #4, talent didn't win :oh: although Hot Pink is going #1 :gaycat3:

I kinda get the rest of the SZA bandwagoning (we get it, you aren't racist x) but All The Stars isn't all though imo :katie:

I guess now that you have Vince and SZA you're just letting Kevin stall :skull: at least he isn't free falling yet I guess

Speaking of Vince, slay @ Party People debuting, my impacy :gaycat2: 1991 and Bad Boy are cute debuts too :heart2:

These Heaux, YNTO, and Heavy Metal Heart falling out already :'( also mess @ Finesse dropping out from #11 :rip:

Why these of all Rina songs :rip: the Azealia/Vince choices are nice, Faded Love is okay. Faceshopping is a mess :ahh:

Lonely Together is way better than Hot Pink tho wyd :gaycat3:

I'm not even bandwagoning her as much, the album is still meh. And nah Kevin is stalling because of Vince and Azealia x

What makes you think it's your impacy x

Because CSS is a slay :flower: I thought u kinda stan for Faceshopping :gaycat3:

On 13/02/2018 at 10:28 PM, Remmy said:

I got a lot to say so this is gonna be a long one :fan:

IDSB and HYGD both out :biblio: RIP Halsey, Justin and (almost) cupcakKe whoops :celestial5:
Love Galore and Gun are cute. Clearest Blue + Get Out are easily the best debuts :katie2:

PFD: I only heard part of Stir Fry in an ad and it was tolerable, I guess. Still not good enough to download. The Middle shoulda been here already. Listened to Faded and IDWIAA by Kim, the latter is easily better and I downloaded thaT. Would be on my chart if I didn't discover it so late. Not a fan of Pray for Me or even Feelings. HETCYO is cute, I remember whenever the guy got a song I'd be so confused because I'm so used to the girl singing. :rip: That might be his best track. 

Sis you are REALLY overrating Kevin :skull: I mean he's not bad but there's only 2 highlights from his album. Coincidentally they were the 2 I checked out before giving it a listen: Empty and Miserable America. MA is really amazing, the fact that it's so low on here is actually disgusting. Strange Mercy was also overhyped! I listened to snippets from every album and the 1st two weren't my cup of tea so I didn't bother with those. The only song from SM that stuck with me is Cheerleader. Self-titled was pretty great, but MASS is still ha best work. For CHVRCHES, yeah, their debut was underwhelming for me as well, was expecting so much more. Luckily they turned things around for EOE, which is e-a-s-i-l-y superior. The Mother We Share, Lungs, Keep You On My Side, Clearest Blue and Get Out are their best 5.

Every Open Eye >> St. Vincent >> The Bones of What... > American Boyfriend >> Strange Mercy

Yeah Stir Fry is much better than their other sings, they're still homophobic trash tho :cm: Nah The Middle isn't good enough to make it :thing:

Faded is awful, her worst sing by far :sick: IDWIAA is good but Slow It Down is my fave by her :-* Yeah nnn I wasn't sure if someone was featured on it or if it's actually one of them, lowkey one of their best songs :jamming:

This is racisme :cm: He's gonna start falling now but his album is v cohesive and it's good all the way through so I'd usually play the full thing which is why he's dominating. MA is great but the lyrics are a lil cringy, love the ending of the song tho :heart2:

Oh yeah the first 2 albums are not iT. Cheerleader is cute but it's too bad you didn't like anything from my trinity (title track - Cruel - Dilettante). Self titled is meh for me, Digital Blackface is deff the best but there are no big standouts for me :katie: EOE is nice but I usually only listen up as far as HETCYO. Your top 5 is great other than Lungs which I can't remember, should replace that with Gun :keir:

American Boyfriend > Stranger Mercy > Every Open Eye > St. Vincent = The Bones... :fan:

On 16/02/2018 at 2:10 PM, TayRianaPH said:

I swear to god if Red Velvet debuts next week, I'll love you very much‼‼:flower:

Looks like they ended up debuting :keir: Russian Roulette was charting a few weeks ago too

On 16/02/2018 at 11:38 PM, wabayou said:

All The Stars +28 :jonny4::jonny2:  Pray For Me also debuting :clap3: 

Fools, aka the best song on As She Pleases climbing :) 

Cool Girl still holding on :deadbanana2: Great song but 49 weeks is a bit much lol

Tove only having two songs from Blue Lips left on the chart :fish2: 

Oop @ the last of Bhad Bhabie being gone. Her songs were bops but not good enough to chart high for me :keir: 

Stan for Fools, easily her best sing :clap3:

I want it to become my most played song of all time so I may keep it on for another few weeks :-*

It was still a successful era but Lady Wood did better :thing: at least you're not a BB hater :heart2:

On 16/02/2018 at 11:46 PM, Remmy said:

The evil has been defeated :clap3: Finesse #11-OUT sis what :rip: RIP St. Vincent, officially :emofish:
1991 is a cute song if I remember correctly. Miserable America still too low, how unfortunate :cm:

I didn't even notice Finesse was out so I couldn't try to save it, woulda broken the record for biggest fall that way tho :cm:

Yep it's a bop :cm:

On 17/02/2018 at 9:19 AM, Monky_2405 said:

No Drama climbing slowly and steady, she's coming! Dua falling too :eek:

She's coming but not with No Drama :thing:

21 hours ago, potent said:

That Finesse chart run is kinda tragic :ahh:

Finesse was so frontloaded, I didn't even notice when it fell off :skull:

3 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Lonely Together :eek: Rita slays :alexz: 

ugh, not you dropping Sky so fast :chick3:

Prom debuting :smitten: one of my CTRL favs :heart2:

1991 :clap3: best Azealia release

Rita has been slaying recently, I've loved all her songs after Your Song :katie2: 

She was a bit frontloaded :chick1:

Prom is in my trinity, I still find Ctrl really overrated (and mediocre) :fan:

One of my faves, she's gonna take over the next few weeks :skull:

EcVnQQI.gif.

Edited by K$Ellie

Lonely Together back at #1 :clap3:All The Stars, Disco **** & Love Galore :alexz:NBTS & IDGAF falling :dancehall:

Fools rising :duca:Cool Girl almost at a year charting :jonny4:The Weekend :sats: DWOHT freefalling :mazen:

Pray For Me debuting :angelo:Loving the aesthetic of the 2018 #1s :gaycat2: CTRL rising :fan:

5/10

IDGAF not doing so well here. All The Stars going to #1!

yeah i stalked your last.fm and listened to american boyfriend. it's quite good

not surprise to see blue lips still here but what surprises me the most is that you don't like stranger :mazen:

lonely together deserves to be number 1 :clap3: yasssss i might hate myself tomorrow king

all the stars is a bop. never be the same almost out of the top 10 :noparty: oh wow.

yas @ raingurl rising :weeps: my baby bootie twerk to it

strangers falling :'( poor dancing with our hands tied and TT

looking forward to cyber stockholm syndrome, which is her best song, debuting :clap3:

SZA is winning :clap3: 

Dancing With Our Hands Tied and Disco **** :alexz:

Justice for Finesse  :'(

Pray for me and Stir Fry debuting :clap3: 

All the stars slaying with that jump :jonny: 

TT and Bad Boy charting‼ Kuality KPop bops‼ Stan for more hunny, there are a lot more bops existing in the KWorld‼ :jonny5:

All The Stars, NBTS, and IDGAF all Top 10‼  :clap3:

Sir Fry is actually good considering it's Migos:flower:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

On 20/02/2018 at 4:00 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

5/10

IDGAF not doing so well here. All The Stars going to #1!

IDGAF did ok but I don't think it's as good as her other singles so it didn't slay :keir:

On 20/02/2018 at 10:45 PM, Unoriginal said:

Finesse 11 - OUT :deadbanana2: 

Tove's longevity :deadbanana:

Kimbra, Madison and Tinashe :smitten: 

I wasn't expecting Disco **** to last this long and I might as well let Cool Girl spend a whole year on the chart :fan:

On 21/02/2018 at 0:33 AM, thecptz said:

yeah i stalked your last.fm and listened to american boyfriend. it's quite good

not surprise to see blue lips still here but what surprises me the most is that you don't like stranger :mazen:

lonely together deserves to be number 1 :clap3: yasssss i might hate myself tomorrow king

all the stars is a bop. never be the same almost out of the top 10 :noparty: oh wow.

yas @ raingurl rising :weeps: my baby bootie twerk to it

strangers falling :'( poor dancing with our hands tied and TT

looking forward to cyber stockholm syndrome, which is her best song, debuting :clap3:

Aw slay, it's a v nice album :heart2:

I don't dislike it but it's my second least favorite after Shivering Flop :oh:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks CSS is her best sing, what a BOP :jonny4:

On 23/02/2018 at 9:28 AM, TayRianaPH said:

TT and Bad Boy charting‼ Kuality KPop bops‼ Stan for more hunny, there are a lot more bops existing in the KWorld‼ :jonny5:

All The Stars, NBTS, and IDGAF all Top 10‼  :clap3:

Sir Fry is actually good considering it's Migos:flower:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

I'm not hugely into Kpop but those two are a slay :jamming:

Yah for their standards it's really good :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.