ATRL's Song Contest 12 | Winner Announced (pg.522)

mxtthewdelrey

32 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

song 22: played at my sixth birthday when i had a crazy frog bday cake. iconic even tho mxtt ain't sh!t for saying the artist is better than lea michele

NO RIDE TOO ROUGH, NO TEST TOO TOUGH
NO ACT TOO SLICK, NO RACE TOO QUICK
NO SHOT TOO HOT, HE'LL HIT THE SPOT
NO STYLE TOO CHIC, NO JOKE TOO WEAK
NO CHANCE TOO SLIM, NO FATE TOO GRIM
NO FOE TOO STROP, NO ODDS TOO LONG
NO PRICE TOO HIGH, HE'S PUT SOME BY
NO DODGE, NO DOUBT, NO BACKING OUT

V2tXLPW.gif

i absolutely love lea michele but the artist IS better than lea michele :michael: both icons

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Kylie Jenner

• K$Ellie

• Lukey

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

i absolutely love lea michele but the artist IS better than lea michele :michael: both icons

37 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

song 22: played at my sixth birthday when i had a crazy frog bday cake. iconic even tho mxtt ain't sh!t for saying the artist is better than lea michele

Noah fence but Bhad Bhabie outsold both Mr Bobby AND Lea Michele combined!

wxwk3Tp.gif

Sent.

giphy.gif 

Y'all trash if

Spoiler

Song 1 isn't winning.

You know, it can be like the butthooooo… but let me espill you a story real quick, when i was a shild, mom doesn’t want us to say bad words at home. Sooo, one day i was three years old tried to tyaewrjs to go to de bathroom, cause i need to, from my CULO, to do caca. SHE SLAPPED ME WITH A CHANCLETA! She said like, “Mira mijo, let me tell you something, you not gonnasaybawor HERE in this house!” So I was like scared, I was like “What to do? I mean, what do you call this in your back?” So scare one day after that esituation, I said “Cucu mama caca peepee.” Okay! And since that I said cucu.

@Fruity @Noah @potent @Queen Conchita 

@Lukey @PoKiTaurus @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Verge of Obscene

Will send in 30 minutes, just need to make sure I agree on my T10 x

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

You know, it can be like the butthooooo… but let me espill you a story real quick, when i was a shild, mom doesn’t want us to say bad words at home. Sooo, one day i was three years old tried to tyaewrjs to go to de bathroom, cause i need to, from my CULO, to do caca. SHE SLAPPED ME WITH A CHANCLETA! She said like, “Mira mijo, let me tell you something, you not gonnasaybawor HERE in this house!” So I was like scared, I was like “What to do? I mean, what do you call this in your back?” So scare one day after that esituation, I said “Cucu mama caca peepee.” Okay! And since that I said cucu.

@Fruity @Noah @potent @Queen Conchita 

@Lukey @PoKiTaurus @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Verge of Obscene

Omg @Fruity @Noah @potent @Queen Conchita I

love @Lukey @PoKiTaurus @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Verge of Obscene it

On 3/2/2018 at 6:01 PM, potent said:

I am not always last to send on the rankings :devil:

9oOOrkL.gif

i'll send tonight or tomorrow morning x

Just now, Lukey said:

what about now? what about today?

So I was out at Wetherspoons having a @Fruity cocktail with my best friend @Lukey when he said "good lord! this alcohol is quite @potent". I told him not to drink too much because we were on our way to the Eurovision superstar @Queen Conchita Wurst's concert, and I didn't want him to be too drunk. Nevertheless, he carried on drinking and soon enough he was having visions of dinosaurs like the @PoKiTaurus, which I was pretty sure was a made-up name considering I have an A in GCSE Biology. I couldn't believe that Lukey would get that drunk and potentially ruin our night, and he calls himself a @-mUsIcLoVeR-. Lukeygot so drunk in Wetherspoons that he started taking his clothes off, and that really was on the @Verge of Obscene at that point. So just like in the Biblical story @Noah and the Ark, I went two-by-two to the show with my sis @Kylie Jenner and I ended up going back to the Premier Inn with him afterwards to make the most of our time together before his 24 hour train journey back to Cornwall.

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I'll give you 2 hours x

1 minute ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

So I was out at Wetherspoons having a @Fruity cocktail with my best friend @Lukey when he said "good lord! this alcohol is quite @potent". I told him not to drink too much because we were on our way to the Eurovision superstar @Queen Conchita Wurst's concert, and I didn't want him to be too drunk. Nevertheless, he carried on drinking and soon enough he was having visions of dinosaurs like the @PoKiTaurus, which I was pretty sure was a made-up name considering I have an A in GCSE Biology. I couldn't believe that Lukey would get that drunk and potentially ruin our night, and he calls himself a @-mUsIcLoVeR-. Lukeygot so drunk in Wetherspoons that he started taking his clothes off, and that really was on the @Verge of Obscene at that point. So just like in the Biblical story @Noah and the Ark, I went two-by-two to the show with my sis @Kylie Jenner and I ended up going back to the Premier Inn with him afterwards to make the most of our time together before his 24 hour train journey back to Cornwall.

the way we always end up together in these stories

powerful

9oOOrkL.gif

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

the way we always end up together in these stories

powerful

9oOOrkL.gif

can't wait for the next storytime mini-challenge so that you can write the next chapter

mxtthewdelrey

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

can't wait for the next storytime mini-challenge so that you can write the next chapter

mxtthewdelrey

i heard through the grapevine that some of the internationals fly over for the next meetup. sounds exciting!

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

i heard through the grapevine that some of the internationals fly over for the next meetup. sounds exciting!

whew i hope MLD is in it

5 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

so the moral of the story is you ditch your drunk friends who could possibly end up getting raped or worse, murdered?

5 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

I'll give you 2 hours x

I've been working all week. It's Friday. I just wanna have a few vodka cokes, play Xbox and listen to We Got Love by Jessica Mauboy,

whew i hope MLD is in it

it's very hush hush right now, but i can reveal the original cast will be returning for their roles

9oOOrkL.gif

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

so the moral of the story is you ditch your drunk friends who could possibly end up getting raped or worse, murdered?

G0EXD.gif

we took you back to the Premier Inn and put you to bed first

G0EXD.gif

we took you back to the Premier Inn and put you to bed first

Mhm course you did. AFTER THOUGHT.

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I've been working all week. It's Friday. I just wanna have a few vodka cokes, play Xbox and listen to We Got Love by Jessica Mauboy,

You've done all your reviews so what you're gonna do now is your rankings -> vodka -> xbox -> Jessica x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.