Taylor Swift: The Receipts | 2023 update!

KOMH

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter_13

• GuusLima

• peterstyles13

• castle13

@GuusLima would you happen to have Me! and YNTCD WW units? :)

On 7/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, GuusLima said:

Shake it Off and Blank Space really were THOSE girls.

Also Delicate has to be 2x Platinum by now right? I alone have streamed it enough tbh!

GorgeousRep
3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Shake it Off and Blank Space really were THOSE girls.

Also Delicate has to be 2x Platinum by now right? I alone have streamed it enough tbh!

Delicate is close to 3x

On 7/16/2019 at 10:10 AM, chosensparkles said:

@GuusLima would you happen to have Me! and YNTCD WW units? :)

coming soon

@iHype. sorry to bother you but with the numbers from Nielsen that Shake it Off has over 1.09B OD streams is it really eligible for 14x platinum??? Cause I highly doubt it. I know RIAA only tracks official uploads but do you think it's eligible for 14x platinum with its 5.4M pure sales?? 

GorgeousRep
2 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

@iHype. sorry to bother you but with the numbers from Nielsen that Shake it Off has over 1.09B OD streams is it really eligible for 14x platinum??? Cause I highly doubt it. I know RIAA only tracks official uploads but do you think it's eligible for 14x platinum with its 5.4M pure sales?? 

It's obviously not. OTR would be diamond if that's allowed. SIO might be near 11x though.

1 minute ago, GorgeousRep said:

It's obviously not. OTR would be diamond if that's allowed. SIO might be near 11x though.

oh no wonder. Cause no one ever bats an eye when these "eligible" stats come out. Everyone believes them. Taylorchart13 is the most reliable taylor swift chart update account so I'm shocked he has SIO so high. The other eligibles seem more realistic tho. 

GorgeousRep
2 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

oh no wonder. Cause no one ever bats an eye when these "eligible" stats come out. Everyone believes them. Taylorchart13 is the most reliable taylor swift chart update account so I'm shocked he has SIO so high. The other eligibles seem more realistic tho. 

Yeah others are mostly correct. Blank space and IKYWT still need a few months to reach 9x tho but they'll do it this year. YBWM, Bad Blood and Look have been eligible for 8x, 6x and 5x for a while so IDWLF is the only new addition.

1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

2 months ago:

On 5/26/2019 at 2:21 AM, iHype. said:

SPS ofcourse.

Shake It Off is at like 9.75m SPS. It'll be Diamond eligible this year, and 1989 will cross it by end of 2020.

Probably closer to 9.9m SPS now. They could likely certify it Diamond currently

GorgeousRep
6 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

Did you calculate these? 

GorgeousRep

This seems more accurate to me. Based on US, UK, India numbers atleast. 

GorgeousRep
19 hours ago, GuusLima said:

official UK chart update has ME! at 342k and YNTCD at 155k so that account is very very off.

1 hour ago, GorgeousRep said:

almost 6m, not bad for a flop :clap3: 

On 7/26/2019 at 11:49 AM, GorgeousRep said:

this seems more fake tbh :dies: theres no possible way this could be heading towards 6M units already. LWYMMD is like at 9M right now after 2 years.  Those random accounts don't know what they're doing.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:57 PM, GorgeousRep said:

official UK chart update has ME! at 342k and YNTCD at 155k so that account is very very off.

I always speak to that taylorchart13 account and 90% of the time he got the numbers right. Any questions I have he breaks it down for me. He's like iHype of course not on iHypes level but really close. His numbers are always lower than the other accounts and they seem way more normal. He might have one or two misses but he's always right. Also to your question to Guuslima,no he's not the one calculating them but he's friends with the account owner.

GorgeousRep

@JawBreakercan you find out their methodology? I can definitely tell you that their UK and India numbers are very wrong. The UK official numbers were updated shortly after both the accounts posted and taylorchart13 way off (like a 50k unit difference) while the other one was within a 5k unit error. For India, I have access to numbers on local apps and using our country's certification method, the taylorchart13 account is no where close while the other one is on point. I messaged the other account and they told me that they are using official conversion numbers from UMG website which seems fair to me. So, if you can find out what taylorchart13 is using, that would help us understand why their numbers are so off because I feel like they are only using youtube for a lot of countries and maybe spotify but that is not correct. And they aren't responding to me so, try to find out for me :smile:

37 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

A smash global hit :jonny5:

peterstyles13

Just so everyone knows, we are currently working on updating every single stat in the OP with new graphics. Should be coming in the next few weeks :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.