When We Were Young crosses 300M streams on Spotify

FREE

whew and it's supposed to be a flop

deserved 1B tbh 

7 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

deserved 1B tbh 

it does. 

If only she had a proper music video and a did more promo.. but surely, still huge smash. 

A future CLASSIC in the making :clap3: 

It's perplexing how this is one of her most listened to songs right now, but it was not a huge chart success and is always all over The Voice. I always found "When We Were Young" to be an odd case.

5 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

It's perplexing how this is one of her most listened to songs right now, but it was not a huge chart success and is always all over The Voice. I always found "When We Were Young" to be an odd case.

The fact that it has more streams than LOTB that was bigger on radio and had a bigger peak and that Million Reasons after all the promo. 

Its an Adele staple they just ****ed up the release. Too early Hello was smashing it got overshadowed, no video etc. 

We love an organic hit with longevity tho 

Organic hit, others wish

So impressive given its weak run at the time! :clap3:

It has great longevity and only SLY gets more daily streams nowadays (which btw very soon crosses 400 million on Spotify :fan:)

8 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

So impressive given its weak run at the time! :clap3:

It has great longevity and only SLY gets more daily streams nowadays (which btw very soon crosses 400 million on Spotify :fan:)

i find find it interesting that it gets 400K daily streams

14 minutes ago, FREE said:

i find find it interesting that it gets 400K daily streams

People are making it a classique, I don’t make the rules :cm: 

4 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

The fact that it has more streams than LOTB that was bigger on radio and had a bigger peak and that Million Reasons after all the promo. 

Its an Adele staple they just ****ed up the release. Too early Hello was smashing it got overshadowed, no video etc. 

We love an organic hit with longevity tho 

Had she performed it at the Grammys and released a video that same week, she could have taken it to the top 5 :ace:

Oh, well, the public is taking justice for their own hands and making it a streaming hit. :celestial6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.