ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

• ATRL Moderator

I love Little Mix and know most of their songs.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• Kelp

• Jackson

I've never listened to Little Mix so :emofish: I'm gonna listen to all of the songs in my list before i decide but i liked DNA. And the second song being a comedic choice is kind of surprising. Unexpected, but an interesting take on this week. I just have no idea what i could do.

NOO OMG ... LITTLE MIX WEEK !! I WANNA SING !!! OMG :jonny: can we all ex participants do an openning or something !! 

8 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

omg Jackson, please do Lightning or SLS :jonny2: 

I'm doing one of those :gaycat3: 

• ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, J Legend X said:

NOO OMG ... LITTLE MIX WEEK !! I WANNA SING !!! OMG :jonny: can we all ex participants do an openning or something !! 

Not the only Little Mix stans getting eliminated just before LM week :ahh: Send me your acapella vocals for Secret Love Song and I'll post our duet on results night :eli:

On 27/2/2017 at 6:42 AM, feelslikeadream said:

The SABOTAGE from Tymps, playing the song in a different key than I asked and then Vascetomy saying it was too slow :shakeno: I'll remember this Adam.

Good luck to Janey :heart2: I hope you win!

Thank you Cary!  Aww you're such a sweetheart :heart2:

I still wonder what song Tymps and the other contestants chose for me though. Will we ever know that?

Also, so glad Henry is back :heart2:

And I'm still torn between Move, Little Me and Competition :jonny: 

Finished my first song :gaycat3: 

It's one my favorite of mine from the entire competition 

Well i finished practicing my first song and getting ready to record. I still have no idea what to do for the comedic one.

So if anyone remembers Venetian Princess "the parody YouTuber" she's making a comeback and me and her are doing a duet! I'm so excited to be apart of a song we're doing and i just wanted to post. Should be really fun.

Edited by MasterXPosed

2 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

So if anyone remembers Venetian Princess "the parody YouTuber" she's making a comeback and me and her are doing a duet! I'm so excited to be apart of a song we're doing and i just wanted to post. Should be really fun.

Oh, that's exciting! Can't wait to see it 

This is still going.

Mattthew can u at least host Song Contest side by side

MasterXPosed

So my first song has already been finished and waiting to send, really proud of it. Probably my top two favorite submission thus far. But the comedy choice is really killing me. I have an idea of what i could do that would be funny but :emofish: It's just falling into YT messy parody status. I'm gonna send before the deadline today but :celestial6: 

Edited by MasterXPosed

Well i finished the comedy song... I basically turned a song into one and wrote/changed lyrics for it. Sending!

I haven't recorded any song :jonny: This week has been a mess! :cry: Can we please extend the deadline?

I've recorded one of my songs but I won't have a chance to record the second one until tonight or tomorrow morning 

I'll extend it to tomorrow night @ 6pm GMT but no further x Lmao at it being the quarter-final but still people can't submit on time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.