Jump to content

ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)


mxtthewdelrey
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Tymps. said:

Girl if you don't ****ing do Go or Go Ahead. I was gonna save that for myself at the finale (if I make it) but I thought you would sound really good on it

That's what i'm doing :ahh: And thank you!

Edited by MasterXPosed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mxtthewdelrey

    177

  • MasterXPosed

    125

  • ATRL Username

    120

  • Jackson

    91

Just now, MasterXPosed said:

That's what i'm doing :ahh: And thank you!

It's one of my favorite songs ever. Ugh you better work.

 

Are you a Rufus fan? I've yet to find another one on ATRL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tymps. said:

It's one of my favorite songs ever. Ugh you better work.

 

Are you a Rufus fan? I've yet to find another one on ATRL.

I am! I haven't heard that song in forever tho. So i'm practicing it, but i remembered most of the melodies/lyrics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

I am! I haven't heard that song in forever tho. So i'm practicing it, but i remembered most of the melodies/lyrics.

Cool! I love his music. Despicable person though.

 

Want One and Poses are so amazing, ugh. :'( I feel like I've yet to find anyone else that gets his music though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

No, do Burn With You :chick3:

This is my last week here sis I wanna do a song that I looove :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wanted to do 2Shy but can't find any instrumental version since the artist is so indie  :chick3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

OMG, this is due tomorrow? :skull:

it's meant to be but no one's sent :rip: 

 

the choices i'd pick for everyone, if anyone cares n

 

Cary: Shura - 2shy

Dillon: KP - Chained to the Rhythm

Jack E: Ari - Moonlight

Jack R: Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better

Janey: twigs - Video Girl

Tymps: Nina - Feeling Good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me follow mxtt's advice since I'm Team Camila and pick 2Shy. Since I couldn't find guitar chords, I'll have to find a creative approach :matty:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was gonna do Rufus's song, since i really like it and already recorded it. But Moonlight was my second choice but i don't know a lot of it. I'm extremely quick on practicing/learning a song within a few hours so i'll try it and decide which one to send.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay then :'(

 

I may eat my words later but I don't think I'll be eliminated this round! (although I feel so basic doing the song I did)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Tymps. said:

Okay then :'(

 

I may eat my words later but I don't think I'll be eliminated this round! (although I feel so basic doing the song I did)

You would of course sound great on Feeling Good, but I wanted to hear you sing PITY to me :chick3: :chick3: :chick3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You would of course sound great on Feeling Good, but I wanted to hear you sing PITY to me :chick3: :chick3: :chick3:

I thought you would sound great on 2Shy but unfortunately there was no karaoke track for it. :'( Can't wait to see how you work around that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tymps. said:

I thought you would sound great on 2Shy but unfortunately there was no karaoke track for it. :'( Can't wait to see how you work around that!

I found my old keyboard in the attic, so we'll see what happens!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

I found my old keyboard in the attic, so we'll see what happens!

Omg, that one that sounds just like a real upright piano? :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recorded Moonlight, but ultimately decided to go with Go Or Go Ahead. Really like this song, and i think it fits me well. Gonna send in a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes. I'm going to class now and am not free until 8pm my time. I can record then!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...